Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Thats how contract marriage will come out! (Page 4)

tintin0602 IF-Sizzlerz
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
ipkknd me kuch bhi ho sakta hai 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cyberpsychooololly143

crazyforarshi Senior Member
crazyforarshi
crazyforarshi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_fe

Acc me . .ASR doesn;t want it to come out .. bcoz he didnt tell anjali about it when he mentioned about his marriage... instead he will tell dadi that is she thinks his marriage was not appropriate then he is ready to get married again... this way contract mrg thing will be wiped out and he will khushi back !!!!!!!!

Exactly...I have always maintained that the contract marriage will never ever be revealed...at least Arnav-Khushi will never reveal it! Now I am sure it will never come out! Arnav will be very happy with this unexpected turn of events & propose a remarriage or Dadi might ask for a remarriage...whichever way...any way is completely acceptable to me. So as the CM ends, so the real marriage takes place & one major wrong committed by Arnav will be corrected! Khushi should also be happy with this development...though I do get the feeling that she will not agree without some nautanki...like, 'how do you know that I want to marry you even after the contract is done with?????'...just to keep him on tenterhooks...!!!!!! In any case I am loving this track, can't wait for every next episode...Didn't like the 'naukar' part of the episode yesterday though...Why was it necessary for the CV's to show the hostility between Dadi & Khushi with comparison to a naukar, beats me completely! Such a beautiful show, which has always shown deep meaning in relationships be it lovers, husband-wife, brother-sister, sisters, brothers, maami-bhanja, naani-navaasa/navaasi...so & so forth!!! Then why this demeaning of two relations, viz: bahu & naukar. Specially when she says that a naukar is not supposed to come even near the poojaghar...that was gross man, Very, very, extremely regressive for me. I hope the CV's redeem themselves in the upcoming episodes quickly, otherwise this leaves a very bad taste in the mouth...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cyberpsychooo

harrrismah0 Groupbie
harrrismah0
harrrismah0

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
ASR is vry sharp minded...Contract marriage will not expose...because after that everyone will beleive Khushi...and No Shyam Come bacK...

Cyberpsychooo

shilpa1581 Senior Member
shilpa1581
shilpa1581

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faimina

Sound like a worthy bit of two cents! Big smile
 ya trueWink

Cyberpsychooo

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpa1581

Originally posted by Faimina

Sound like a worthy bit of two cents! Big smile
 ya trueWink

Thx hun, lagta hai kabhi kabhi meri batti bhi jal jaati hai! LOL
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
i want the same 2 happen...Embarrassed

Cyberpsychooo

A.K.R Groupbie
A.K.R
A.K.R

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Acc me . .ASR doesn;t want it to come out .. bcoz he didnt tell anjali about it when he mentioned about his marriage... instead he will tell dadi that is she thinks his marriage was not appropriate then he is ready to get married again... this way contract mrg thing will be wiped out and he will khushi back !!!!!!!!

I think the same.

Cyberpsychooo

A.K.R Groupbie
A.K.R
A.K.R

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyforarshi

Exactly...I have always maintained that the contract marriage will never ever be revealed...at least Arnav-Khushi will never reveal it! Now I am sure it will never come out! Arnav will be very happy with this unexpected turn of events & propose a remarriage or Dadi might ask for a remarriage...whichever way...any way is completely acceptable to me. So as the CM ends, so the real marriage takes place & one major wrong committed by Arnav will be corrected! Khushi should also be happy with this development...though I do get the feeling that she will not agree without some nautanki...like, 'how do you know that I want to marry you even after the contract is done with?????'...just to keep him on tenterhooks...!!!!!! In any case I am loving this track, can't wait for every next episode...Didn't like the 'naukar' part of the episode yesterday though...Why was it necessary for the CV's to show the hostility between Dadi & Khushi with comparison to a naukar, beats me completely! Such a beautiful show, which has always shown deep meaning in relationships be it lovers, husband-wife, brother-sister, sisters, brothers, maami-bhanja, naani-navaasa/navaasi...so & so forth!!! Then why this demeaning of two relations, viz: bahu & naukar. Specially when she says that a naukar is not supposed to come even near the poojaghar...that was gross man, Very, very, extremely regressive for me. I hope the CV's redeem themselves in the upcoming episodes quickly, otherwise this leaves a very bad taste in the mouth...

Totally agree in every point. 

This track  can be the best till date only if cvs carry it well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshiCyberpsychooo

Go to top