Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Chikni Chamelis (9) (Page 83)

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Joined: 17 March 2006
Posts: 9218

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Joined: 02 July 2008
Posts: 6272

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

tangy

this is shahleen malhotra

Aila! He's like that Madhubala guy!

Tangyji, Tiyaji's very honest. I would've hunted a photo of Hugh Jackman and posted it instead to impress you.LOL

And Tiyaji, roadies is bullshit. Bas.
Haha likey alott is res'd until page 4. 
Haww touchy? Besharam!Embarrassed
CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Joined: 04 December 2011
Posts: 10412

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

Originally posted by tiya229

tangy

this is shahleen malhotra

Aila! He's like that Madhubala guy!

Tangyji, Tiyaji's very honest. I would've hunted a photo of Hugh Jackman and posted it instead to impress you.LOL

And Tiyaji, roadies is bullshit. Bas.
Haha likey alott is res'd until page 4. 
Haww touchy? Besharam!Embarrassed
 
 
Ok Chutki that was Greek to me...I atleast understand a bit of greek...
 
Tiya Babes this is Hott...
 
Chutki...Jackman as apackage aint too bad...tho dundee keeps beeping at me and of course unfortunate name as welll

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznaka

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Joined: 02 July 2008
Posts: 6272

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CravingKhana

 
 
Ok Chutki that was Greek to me...I atleast understand a bit of greek...
 
Tiya Babes this is Hott...
 
Chutki...Jackman as apackage aint too bad...tho dundee keeps beeping at me and of course unfortunate name as welll

 
LOLLOL And here I was thinking that would impress you! #facepalm

Tiyaji how's Sana in the show?
boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Joined: 02 July 2008
Posts: 6272

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Kostin to all phoreign chamelis--

Do your phoreign fraands do this too?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MentalExoticaserialjunkie

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Joined: 29 October 2007
Posts: 10321

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
 i watched magic mike

tatum channing , channing tatum, channum tating whatever his name is has a hot taut butt and thights. 
serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Joined: 29 October 2007
Posts: 10321

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

Kostin to all phoreign chamelis--

Do your phoreign fraands do this too?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL


No none that i know of, but these guys look stoned!!! this is hilarious!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiboyznaka

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Joined: 04 December 2011
Posts: 10412

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

Kostin to all phoreign chamelis--

Do your phoreign fraands do this too?
 
Damn their Punjabi was better than mineLOL
 
 
Now I wonder what I am a Phareign Chameli or a PhOreign Fraand...
 
Most of my mates are bloody hippes bro...travell more of Indian than u and I put together...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakaserialjunkie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index