India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Chikni Chamelis (9) (Page 8)

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Morning Chamelis. Hope you're well rested now Basantiji. 

So, I came across this fab article this morning and couldn't resist sharing. Give it a read if you have the time. It's about Mary Kom. Also, life in Imphal sounds rough...very different from life in say, Mumbai. 

Edited by madmaxine - 07 August 2012 at 6:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

appy_12ExquisiteOrchidnonasiboyznakaMentalExoticaSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

Komalji!! Hows you? And yes, I agree...Ive been to a premier boarding school (mum's a teacher and oh well thats another story) so I think SOTY is dramatic but Ive seen it happen. Can't say I am a KJ fan. I hated his Kabhi Alvida...but I usually give his movies a watch.

Swathi! That post is now a Hall of Fame contender :) Such awesome responses and yes all our friends and kindred souls!!

Loved it!

I am so with you... I hated to gut Kabhi Alvida.. the entire concept was against my princples..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakaMentalExoticaFairyLiquidSoap

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Maxine!! Morning!

Loved the article and have always felt that the eastern states have been treated less than fairly by the country. Its a shame. I speak to some of my friends from the region and yes, life there sounds a lot less shining than say what we see even in our Tier 2 cities

It's a shame!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidappy_12MentalExoticaboyznakaSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

Maxine!! Morning!

Loved the article and have always felt that the eastern states have been treated less than fairly by the country. Its a shame. I speak to some of my friends from the region and yes, life there sounds a lot less shining than say what we see even in our Tier 2 cities

It's a shame!
the  attitude of rest of india borders on racist profiling and bigoted dismissal of them and the behavior of men outside of the 7 sister states has been rather crude 
Have felt angry when some regional movies show the girls as being rather free and open to all kinds of propositions and always in sexualized roles and skimpy clothing

the less said about the attitude to nepalis and srilankans the better thoroughly ashamed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meera30MentalExotica

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Swathi, less than 5 weeks now. 

meera30MentalExotica

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Gosh chamelis and chikna I owe a huge debt of thanks and gratitude for the tremendous contribution you all made in making my post a success I bow to thee respectfully

I stink at witty repartee and rejoinders and believe me my post would never have been  half as good if it were not for each and every one of your responses

To all the ji's and their amazing sense of humor and wit who made it happen my salute

Names on the like list reads like a who's who of Problem Users and the mods wont have to troll farLOL

Now I am just wondering how many of the kids liked it without realizing I was being sarcastic

I was taken aback at some of the responses for they actually believed what I wrote oh the ignominy of it I feel for Balotelli and company and yes I feel the pain ouch near boomerang

Bhanguji loved the lingerie line with directions

WOW Thread 9

Swathi...they shut it and i did not even get a chance to figure the connection...as in why soccar...

oh well...this aint for slow chics like me i guess...

meera30MentalExotica

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hola everyone! kya gup shup?
Menty and gym? I lau you and laued your note. Big smile I bet you Gauti didn't.
Mr. Grey is my poison, anytime!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera30madmaxineMentalExotica

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Hola everyone! kya gup shup?
Menty and gym? I lau you and laued your note. Big smile I bet you Gauti didn't.
Mr. Grey is my poison, anytime!

Gym aur Diet dono ... pooch math I feel like Barun Sobti malnutritioned and HUNGRY LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index