India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Chikni Chamelis (9) (Page 79)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
gosh people i really need to find a boyfriend soon instead of arguing over some silly redemption of some fictitious couple augh never felt more like a loser than todayLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakameera30MentalExotica

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Swathi!!! Boyfriends / Spouses are overrated ;) Look at some of us married ones, we still do the fighting and the ranting despite have a specimen at home to deal with  - Haha!!

Chutki!! Hows you?? Thanks for pointing me to Paisley's post. Humbling :)

Tangam - I love Raahat and Kailash too...Sonu has an edge because his songs make me nostalgic about simpler times in life :)

boyznakaMentalExoticaFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

Swathi!!! Boyfriends / Spouses are overrated ;) Look at some of us married ones, we still do the fighting and the ranting despite have a specimen at home to deal with  - Haha!!

Chutki!! Hows you?? Thanks for pointing me to Paisley's post. Humbling :)

Tangam - I love Raahat and Kailash too...Sonu has an edge because his songs make me nostalgic about simpler times in life :)

hey meera well the grass is alway green on the other sideWink
ps pimped your ff and dont be surprised if you see a sudden onslaught also SJ and ME also
we were discussing the quality of fiction and i threw in your names also
meera just halfway through hmm will comment soon
i do like your style and gosh what a super end to TFS i had tears in my eyes
i would rather have that story as ASR and KKG 's then this crap they are dishing out
more romantic rubbish to come and i still cant decide who i want to strangle first perfume or bengal sweet ggrrr
chutki and ME you both were incorrigible along with Tiya with perfume i laughed so much it hurt

boyznakameera30serialjunkie

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Swathiji, LOL perfume didn't get one joke, right? Made it all the more fun. Which thread are you talking about where you pimped? You know how I love reading anything by you. And ASR arguments..Cool
LOL tell me about it. 17 and no life. And then there are those "teen-stars" to rub it in. I think we need a vacation, and haircuts. They somehow work for every single woman in the movies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

Swathiji, LOL perfume didn't get one joke, right? Made it all the more fun. Which thread are you talking about where you pimped? You know how I love reading anything by you. And ASR arguments..Cool
LOL tell me about it. 17 and no life. And then there are those "teen-stars" to rub it in. I think we need a vacation, and haircuts. They somehow work for every single woman in the movies.
yes somewhere exotic like Abudhabi ala Sex n city and drink mojitos and since you are underage mocktails
hmm nw that you have flattered me will post the link

boyznaka

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

chutkiji for your reading and laughing pleasure and now you know why i said i need to get me some funLOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3135914&PID=62783686&#62783686  

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3142535&PID=62783415&#62783415

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3143647&PID=62825442&#62825442

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3143065&PID=62819912&#62819912

two will have the same posts but the thread by pawaani is more vitriolic and lots of bashing

the one by rima had cute barun for awhile annoying twit

boyznaka

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Meera! Is Careless whisper on a blog? I just read the first few chapters and I really liked it. Want to read the rest. Link please. 

Thanks
M

boyznakameera30FairyLiquidSoap

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Wokay, is it me and the lack of food going to my head, or does this thread simply make no sense?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3144115

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakameera30

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index