Chat Clubs

Chikni Chamelis (9) (Page 69)

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

My main complaint:  W*F was up with using precious NK time to discuss what Lamp and Wick weak guy would cook in his never-ending cooking competitionStern Smile
I look forward to NK scenes and they even managed to ruin that.

Haan yaar! Kya bakwaas! they ruined an NK scene for me. Ouch Why all this love for that show?? The stupid red banner that covers half the screen was already promoting Lamp and Wick. D'oh

So, is history repeating itself?? Why do people always think it's okay to insult someone's mother to their face?? Basic rule: never speak ill of someone's mother. Ever. 

I don't know and they never return the favour I'm guessing? I don't know, does the IPK banner occupy half the screen when weaklings mother incessantly declares "I'm smarter than everyone" dialogue?

@bold - true that, true that! This whole past saga is too entangled, I'm going try not to find logic in it, I doubt it will make senseLOL Loopholes galore! Also, what's with this suspicion over who Anjali is talking to? It's obviously Shyam - say if it was the original guy she was going to get married to, then it'd be interestingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiboyznakameera30

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

Hola! How's everyone doing? I was thinking about yougaiz during my physics lecture. Ye ishq hai ya kuch aur hai? 
Ok that was cheesy and very lame.

Didn't watch the episode. Updates, anyone?

e in a physics lect...now that would be interesting to conjour...

Daadi and Arnav...head to head...di not know who was the bull and who the matador...

also Khushi teaching u how not to be b4 your suhaag raat...LOL

Btw Nonasi now that u post...have you stopped liking i feel less of aperson without your like under my post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznaka

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hola peeps!!!

Hows it going?

Episode was OK. Clearly Arnav's past is more entangled than my Medusa hair is in the morning.

Dadi vs. Arnav is fun. Both look and sound very similar - that says very good things about Dadi and not so very nice things about apna ASR - hahhahaha!!!

And L&W promotion in IPK - breaks my heart!! It does!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakaserialjunkie

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Aone seen the new movie (or fairlly new) of the girl who acted in the Jai ho movie...Frienda some one i think her name is
serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CravingKhana

Aone seen the new movie (or fairlly new) of the girl who acted in the Jai ho movie...Frienda some one i think her name is

Frieda Pinto  - no i havent watched it. anything good?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznaka.DontKnow.

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

boyznaka

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nonasi

My main complaint:  W*F was up with using precious NK time to discuss what Lamp and Wick weak guy would cook in his never-ending cooking competitionStern Smile
I look forward to NK scenes and they even managed to ruin that.

Haan yaar! Kya bakwaas! they ruined an NK scene for me. Ouch Why all this love for that show?? The stupid red banner that covers half the screen was already promoting Lamp and Wick. D'oh

So, is history repeating itself?? Why do people always think it's okay to insult someone's mother to their face?? Basic rule: never speak ill of someone's mother. Ever. 

I don't know and they never return the favour I'm guessing? I don't know, does the IPK banner occupy half the screen when weaklings mother incessantly declares "I'm smarter than everyone" dialogue?

@bold - true that, true that! This whole past saga is too entangled, I'm going try not to find logic in it, I doubt it will make senseLOL Loopholes galore! Also, what's with this suspicion over who Anjali is talking to? It's obviously Shyam - say if it was the original guy she was going to get married to, then it'd be interestingLOL

I hope they do. Tit for tat. I really hope there aren't too many loopholes. They've had this in the works from the beginning, na? So there should be some semblance of logic/continuity...I was surprised that both parents committed suicide; I had always thought it was a murder-suicide kissa. 

I always get duped into thinking it's not the obvious (i.e. Shyam), that's why this time I know it's Shyam! 

@ Tangs: I had to take a shower, so I haven't read anyone's post(s) yet (might not be able to for a little while Confused)...I still like, though. I can't forget my first love. Embarrassed

@ Chutki: Oh God, physics. Dead

Edited by nonasi - 10 August 2012 at 11:20am

boyznaka

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

mujhe dukh hai

suhag raat nahi dikhaya. i was hoping for some ideas for TFS

Thank god!!! I have high expectations from TFS :D

boyznaka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index