Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Chikni Chamelis (9) (Page 66)

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 29 August 2009
Posts: 11493

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Joined: 29 October 2007
Posts: 10321

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktheback

 
Originally posted by serialjunkie

i know the people who are monitoring us. 

Mujhe achi achi gaali sikhao someone please. 

Patti thendi naayi chetta LOL.. Standard..

Thendi patti chetta, podi

Thread troll cheyyan vannirikyunnu. Vera thoyil iillay ninnaku?

Mein Madras ka admi darnay wala nahi.


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 6222

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

maxine, agar i were ASR's girlfriend/wife, i would have done some serious damage to him before he ever thought of doing a 360 on me. 

and showing khushi as a ditzy indian blonde is the writers' favorite passtime. 

If I were ASR's wife...scratch that. That would never happen. He is way to overbearing/sneaky/ruthless/assholey for me to put up with it. 
serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Joined: 29 October 2007
Posts: 10321

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Here is a funny mallU phone call

I dont know whose accent is worse the mallu guy or "Kunjan"

enjoy



Edited by serialjunkie - 10 August 2012 at 8:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 5768

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
today's episode - no comments.. 

dadi's a good actress and barun sobti is malnutritioned..

dad is shyaam equivalent

dadi is shyaam's sidekick apparently

and anjali is a perfect example of paranoia unlimited

i don't know if i liked the epi, but the story progressed and a lil too fast

what the hell happened to janmashtami?


The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidbhanganmadmaxineRabba-Ve-Delena.DontKnow.

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 5319

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

today's episode - no comments.. 

dadi's a good actress and barun sobti is malnutritioned..

dad is shyaam equivalent

dadi is shyaam's sidekick apparently

and anjali is a perfect example of paranoia unlimited

i don't know if i liked the epi, but the story progressed and a lil too fast

what the hell happened to janmashtami?



The story progressed and a lil too fast 
^AGREED

What confused me is dadi said to ASR dont make the same mistake you made before

What mistake was that?
Im conphused. Did he make a mistake when he was 14 

Im lost hahaLOL

what the hell happened to janmashtami?
Maybe monday we will see Big smile




Edited by bhangan - 10 August 2012 at 9:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidnonasiMentalExoticaRabba-Ve-Delena.DontKnow.

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Joined: 04 December 2011
Posts: 10412

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by serialjunkie

maxine, agar i were ASR's girlfriend/wife, i would have done some serious damage to him before he ever thought of doing a 360 on me. 

and showing khushi as a ditzy indian blonde is the writers' favorite passtime. 

If I were ASR's wife...scratch that. That would never happen. He is way to overbearing/sneaky/ruthless/assholey for me to put up with it. 
 
Assholey...now that is a word for the booksLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine.DontKnow.

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 5768

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhangan


The story progressed and a lil too fast 
^AGREED

What confused me is dadi said to ASR dont make the same mistake you made before

What mistake was that?
Im conphused. Did he make a mistake when he was 14 

Im lost hahaLOL

what the hell happened to janmashtami?
Maybe monday we will see Big smile



So am I 

what mistake can a kid make

I think his dad cheated on his mom 

and he apparently disowned his dad

and now the same thing's happening with Anjali and dadi fears that Anjali might cave and commit suicide too


Shyaam ko wapas Lao andolan Dadi is the new Anna Hazzare

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasibhanganRabba-Ve-Delena

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index