Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Chikni Chamelis (9) (Page 60)

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Good Morning Chikini Chameli's

how are you all doing... Yesterday was super awesome...

loved you all

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MentalExoticabhanganmeera30Sultan_Of_SwingRabba-Ve-Delena

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CravingKhana

hey all i am on my toes today...but had to peek in with a quick greeting Hppy Janmashtami to all...

birth of Krishna...and also a womans  strength to protect...(devi female child who took his place)...so all of u celebrate the lil uns u have...in your life i sure am ,,,,,

and Basntiji...celebrate your kutty...on behalf of me too...

We celebrated Janmashtami yesterday. Hubby and I were talking about how we could use the little one's feet to draw Krishna's feet next year. Can't wait. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

appy_12ExquisiteOrchidMentalExoticaboyznakameera30Rabba-Ve-Delenaserialjunkie

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
GM/GA chamelis

last night was great love fest. I had fun ad for a change, i did not talk too much but had lots of fun listening in. now, we should make this a feature every quarter. 

we truly had an intercontinental call!! Thats the power of the net. I wish the stupid show makers had any clue how they could tap this camaraderie of fans to their benefit. But nope, all they know is that stupid snotty excitable fan who sends rude tweets and spend all their energy deflecting those. 

Btw, it was fun dissing too. some of them deserve it. And the stalkers who come and read this thread, - it is meant for you. You can troll all you want, but our best dissing is out of your reach he he he. call me mean. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidnonasiMentalExoticabhangan.Euphoria.boyznakameera30madmaxineSultan_Of_Swing.DontKnow.Rabba-Ve-Delena

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hello ladies

Hope you all are doing well

Yesterday was fun talking to almost everyone although I was silent in the beginning LOL

To all celebrating 
Happy Janmashtami? (hope I spelled that right) Confused

Lets see what today has in store for us 

ExquisiteOrchid.Euphoria.boyznakameera30madmaxineMentalExoticaSultan_Of_Swing

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Big smileHappy janmashtami chamelis and chikna!

Hi Komal, SJ and Bhangu!

I prepared dryfruit kheer.. it's too sweet though Cry

but i like cold kheer so I am going to eat it later...

Haathi ghoda palkhi Jai kanahiya laal ki! Big smile

I went to see the dahi handi near my house but the crowd drove me mad..

Now reading CW - Meeraji flashbacks are amazing seriously!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

appy_12ExquisiteOrchidbhanganboyznakameera30madmaxineRabba-Ve-DelenaSultan_Of_Swing

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
happy janmashtami to those celebrating

q for you guys

a. remember we were told the blackmailing track to get kkg back home was only a nok-jhok. yet i could not digest it as nok-jhok, it didnt go down well with me.

b. what i see now is truly nok-jhok, pleasant, exciting and totally exudes the love asr feels for khushi. 

so what is the difference between part a and part b because one induced cringe the other induced smile. (although i resented his dialog "wow, thum kithni intelligent ho" in other words, you are stupid but never mind)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidboyznakamadmaxineMentalExoticaSultan_Of_SwingRabba-Ve-Delena

appy_12 Goldie
appy_12
appy_12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Originally posted by CravingKhana

hey all i am on my toes today...but had to peek in with a quick greeting Hppy Janmashtami to all...

birth of Krishna...and also a womans  strength to protect...(devi female child who took his place)...so all of u celebrate the lil uns u have...in your life i sure am ,,,,,

and Basntiji...celebrate your kutty...on behalf of me too...

We celebrated Janmashtami yesterday. Hubby and I were talking about how we could use the little one's feet to draw Krishna's feet next year. Can't wait. Smile

Happy Janmashtami to you too, Mommyji and Basantiji.. We don't celebrate it very religiously, mostly Amma is on fast, but she couldn't this time, as she was travelling.. And I just went off to college like any other day! :P

Aww.. Basantiji, that is so cute! I can't wait either! :D

Everyone else, HELLO from the city of pearls! Quick pointer: ever visit Hyd during the month of Ramazan, then don't miss the Haleem in Pista House! Never had it, but it is as famous as the Charminaar! :P :D And they've been making it for more than 50 years now! 

boyznakameera30madmaxineMentalExoticaSultan_Of_SwingRabba-Ve-Delenaserialjunkie

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
LOL!!!!!

I start my computer this morning and these are my Outlook Reminders

LOL!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

appy_12nonasibhanganMentalExoticaboyznakamadmaxineRabba-Ve-DelenaSultan_Of_Swing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index