Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Chikni Chamelis (9) (Page 45)

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 11615

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Komal I will be with a toddler so not sure if I can travel much. Although Dallas is still in the agenda. We have families in NY and Dallas and the best time for me to spend some quality time with all of them is during maternity break.
Once I restart work holidays will be difficult to plan as Yearly India trip will eat up half my holidays. :-(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidboyznakameera30madmaxine

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 5768

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by MentalExotica

great everyone is on I don't know where the hubby ran away!

How typical of hubbies! LOL

always avoids conversations

sings "aaja piya tohe pyaar doon" in hope 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznaka

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 11615

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Happy krishnajayanthi to those celebrating. Hope you all think of me before munching on yummy goodies in the name of prasad.

If I were in India today is the day I would be treated to yummy seedai and sweet appam. I miss home. :-(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidboyznakamadmaxineMentalExotica

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 1490

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Komal I will be with a toddler so not sure if I can travel much. Although Dallas is still in the agenda. We have families in NY and Dallas and the best time for me to spend some quality time with all of them is during maternity break.
Once I restart work holidays will be difficult to plan as Yearly India trip will eat up half my holidays. :-(
I totally understand...
 
with kids you will need vacation for everything plus some time yourself...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznaka

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 5768

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Happy krishnajayanthi to those celebrating. Hope you all think of me before munching on yummy goodies in the name of prasad.

If I were in India today is the day I would be treated to yummy seedai and sweet appam. I miss home. :-(

happy janmashtami 

i ate so much today ooohh i'll eat more and think about you LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidboyznakameera30Sultan_Of_Swing

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 5768

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I can't stop humming it since yday!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasijoenet1234boyznakameera30madmaxine

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Joined: 29 October 2007
Posts: 10321

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

great everyone is on I don't know where the hubby ran away!

are you referrign to me by any chance Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakameera30madmaxine

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 5768

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by MentalExotica

great everyone is on I don't know where the hubby ran away!

are you referrign to me by any chance Wink

YES TONIGHT SKYPE 11:30 IST
LOLHugHugHugHugHug


Edited by MentalExotica - 09 August 2012 at 7:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakamadmaxineSultan_Of_Swingserialjunkie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index