Chat Clubs

Chikni Chamelis (9) (Page 40)

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
What bullshit.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3132623

I'm thinking of opening a spoiler thread just for the kicks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznaka

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

What bullshit.

Hahhahahha that'll be the day!! No way is this going to happen. TOO mature for the 8 pm prime time Indian TV audience.

Though it would be outstanding to watch!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakaSultan_Of_Swing

Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Somehow I just cant get my head around incest. I'd like to believe I'm broad minded but seeing or reading about incest still gives me the creeps.

boyznaka

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Basantiji, I think it's because you have a brother. I have a friend who just might slap me if I mention the I word in front of her, even if it is no way related to her.

Sultan_Of_Swing

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

What bullshit.

Ye sab log bhi naa! 

meera30

Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Chutki, that's hilarious.

Scented Chariot posted another riddle today and the crazy phangirls think they have passed with distinction if they solve the stupid riddle that makes no sense.

I'm glad I had no internet while growing up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakameera30

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
You know what, I'll decode scented chariot for the phangurls. Wait. 

meera30

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Chutki Basanthi Meera Bhangu TIya Menty and SJ...wowo tired b4 I start all a flutter of activity and i am just about to sip my coffee...
Mornin all...and i open my morn with the ring of incest...strong word ...but ...interpretation of same is soo sooo all over the curve...

CHutki I have bros and sis and u can say incest anytime...have friends who are even closer than bros and still no harm...LOL...i am thick i guess...

ok I just came across this in the name of "article"

Present track shows that Arnav's dadi is not leaving a chance of humiliating Khushi after knowing Khushi (Sanaya Irani) is Arnav's (Barun Sobti) wife in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) on Star Plus.

On the other hand, Arnav being an elegant husband protects Khushi from the wrath of his own Dadi all the time.

Earlier it was seen that Arnav did not believe anyone due to his dreadful past. He also doesn't any emotion for anyone except for his sister Anjali.

But Khushi's entry in his life changed Arnav and he started to come out of his past.

Dadi's entry has once again taken Arnav back into his past. Khushi is trying to pacify Arnav by being a good wife.

Khushi feels that she is unaware of Arnav's past, but the reality is that she is not aware with her own past as well.

The upcoming episode is going to unfold a very shocking past which will not only affect Arnav but also Khushi.

The initial promos of the show clearly showed Arnav and Khushi's painful and dreadful past connected.

Dadi's entry is surely a problem for Arnav and Khushi but her entry indirectly helping to change Arnav and Khushi into a caring and loving husband and wife.

who writes this mate...i mean if this is all it takes may be i should take up "article writing"...

Arnav Elegant husband...then what is mine yours (thos who sport one Wink) God!!!????

and then what happens to the touted anti hero...oops sorry that would be daadi right...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakameera30MentalExotica

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index