Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Chikni Chamelis (9) (Page 27)

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

Gitu-ji I knew it. Its the workout. Releases endorphins - Keeps you positive. Bas that's it. I'm starting tomorrow :D

On a serious note, yes, I know what you are saying. And I am all for a little cheering up. And I will love it when I see it. But I can't help but wistfully wish that the hurt he hurled at her had been acknowledged. After seeing how much she wants him to be happy, I wish for that even more. 

OOOH no wonder, fit body fit mind and aahem Rabbave LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchid

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Is Dadi constantly PMsing!? Whattay a freak!
Khushi was looking though a photo album not planting a bloody bomb!LOL

I liked today's episode, above all I loved Sanaya and Barun, brilliant actors, when ASR blurts out the suicide moment, I know it was predicted but still shocking.

I love how level headed some characters can be at times, Anjali and NK, I love NK with his W*F expression staring at Dadi!

Me thinks, Arnav doesn't know the whole truth, I doubt she committed suicide, I bet there is more to the story!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidnonasiboyznakaMentalExotica

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

I liked today's episode, above all I loved Sanaya and Barun, brilliant actors, when ASR blurts out the suicide moment, I know it was predicted but still shocking.

I love how level headed some characters can be at times, Anjali and NK, I love NK with his W*F expression staring at Dadi!

Me thinks, Arnav doesn't know the whole truth, I doubt she committed suicide, I bet there is more to the story!
Ouma my crossconnection theory is now getting stronger...daadi in the 2 days...has been filled with somethin somethin...

even naani asks her why do u hate someone u dont know and its so unlike u...and she gets emotional
this daadi is a good actress tho should give her that...

ps
how come Naaani gets to be second fiddle in her own house...this is the Raizada mansion after all and daadi is a Malik therefore making her a guest...????!!!!!...an exhalted guest being sambandh and all but a guest non the less

Rabba-Ve-Delena

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Hola!

I won't ask how was the episode. Main seh nahin sakoongi.

Sab log, *Joey tone* Hey, how you doin'? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appy_12meera30Rabba-Ve-Delena

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

see Nani says it's clearly out of character for Dadi to be hating on Khushi so it's a serious case of Mr.Pineapple's jackassery

what say?

I liked the epi BS and SI too cool man too cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakameera30Rabba-Ve-Delena

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@Tangy - Blurry past, I know no what to think. I don't understand why everyone is esteeming Arnav's Dad so much (ok, I know respect to the dead) if he had affair which led to another woman committing suicide. Explains their lukewarm reaction to Shyam - Chalo, who knows..

Dadi has made the story exciting, with every episode I love Nani Raizada, every time ASR protects Khushi she smiles like such a phangirl

@Gitu - Here is my issue with this suicide rubbish, ASR's response to Khushi attempting to commit suicide - daily soaps, so many loopholes ... treat it like comedy one moment and the biggest tragedy the nextStern Smile

@Chutki - Tussi disappear hogeye yesterday?

Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 08 August 2012 at 9:57am

MentalExotica

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Aila! Wasn't Shakula's birthday on 9th? Or is he is 12 am baby?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MentalExoticaRabba-Ve-Delena

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Oumaji, it's very funny actually. I fell asleep at one point. I don't even remember how it happened. The last thing on my mind was you and Raima Sen. LOL And when I woke up I saw 612 or something messages! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MentalExoticaRabba-Ve-Delena

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index