Chikni Chamelis (9) (Page 16)

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

Originally posted by boyznaka

Me finds rain romantic because of the songs. I mean, like, Iktara..Day Dreaming

No way. Rain is tip tip barsa pani. I mean HELLO BOLLYWOOD!! ;)
chinna chinna asai...

i love monsoon rain out in the field...and no i dont need some one to be dancing with me...oooh that would be in my way...so yep i dream of the day...

cos all i get here is bloody cold and stingy rain...and in the even i do dance a whole lotta neighbors going whats with the desi folk...

hey guys anyone for food

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiboyznakameera30Rabba-Ve-Delena

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Phew

MentalExotica's Haila - Check

Tiya's R-M Code - Check

CravingKhana's well Khana - Check

And I haven't even seen the episode yet!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiJaynebhanganboyznakaMentalExoticaRabba-Ve-Delena

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Originally posted by Jayne

Good day, y'all!
I guess acknowledgement that it was his mistake to marry Khushi is about as much of an apology from ASR as can be expected.

Though I must say, the autocratic way he has been with Khushi in the past few days - making her come back to him - etc. actually just speak of his desperation to me; plus that's ASR-style wooing!LOL No love-sick mooning here (bar the morning mooning yesterday).

And yes, his libido is seriously in question.
Though those viewing the world through rose-tinted glasses might say he is waiting for her to say she loves him before proceeding... methinks, after all this arm-twisting to have her back with him (where she belongS, by god!), he can't be bothered to conduct a spot of seduction?
Or is it only wham-bam with ASR?

Jayne

Rain sequence WILL make everything better in my expert opinion! Yay!ROFL

It ain't happening anytime soon, the "consummation" is another trump card just like the past, I think the fact they're focussing on the past is alarming, maybe Star Plus is finally telling them work on the trps. But it's been a year and beyond, so about time too!

Agree to everything about ASR - his acknowledgement is all we can expect and I guess his redeeming quality is the way he protects her in front of others even if he can be douche to her himself. I want an acknowledgement of him telling Khushi it's not her fault Shyam went all Rahul from Darr over her forgetting his own marriage. LOL

LOL, before I finished reading that, I thought you wanted ASR going K-K-K-Khushi Shocked

Aw, now I miss Shyamu...his "KHUSHIJIII!!!!!!!!" still makes me laugh hysterically LOL

Btw, why is rain romantic?? Me and my sister don't get that one...Quoting my sister: "You just get wet and cold...and it's danger *fobby accent*"

I miss Shyam so much.
He was an infuriating riot, sometimes he'd be incredibly dumb and the next just be so cunning.
Dadi meets Shyam would be brilliant to watch too!

Your sister's take on the rain is the same as my sisters but for her, rain screwing up her hair is another negative too.

BS dribbling drooler answer: Barun SOBTI looks hot all wet

Bollywood fanatic answer:
- Rain songs make EVERYTHING all romanteeq and hot, including Lallan and Arnav chaaamistreeLOL

Ouma's answer: The only times Arnav and Khushi seem remotely TURNED ON by each other is when either one of them is soaking wet. Water is an important component. Fact.
Seriously, when ever there is a flick of water on Khushi, ASR gawks *droplet on neck scene from last week* and vice versa for Khushi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiJayneboyznaka

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Alright kids!

First episode after almost a week and wayyyt a second, is this the same show?

People talking? Discussing  issues? Alluding to secrets?

What the hell happened to my insipid excuse for a romantic drama :)

Jokes aside - Clearly Arnav-Khushi have sorted out their issues with the highly likeable come back home right now track. I thought Khushi wasn't one to be lured by gift but clearly cheap gifts work ;)

The past is now here to unfold. Of course the loopholes still exist - in the barsi scene last year, Arnav bitwa didnt look unhappy about his father's barsi...but then..yeah things change (things - script!)

Notes on today:
1. Khushi had epiphanies today - twice - I could almost see her going - Wait, where have I heard that before?

2. Dadi needs some diction classes - bitwa doesnt come easy to her. She actually said Arnav beta and I went..nahi nahi..you are from lucknow ;)

nonasi.Euphoria.boyznakaRabba-Ve-Delena

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by Jayne

Good day, y'all!
I guess acknowledgement that it was his mistake to marry Khushi is about as much of an apology from ASR as can be expected.

Though I must say, the autocratic way he has been with Khushi in the past few days - making her come back to him - etc. actually just speak of his desperation to me; plus that's ASR-style wooing!LOL No love-sick mooning here (bar the morning mooning yesterday).

And yes, his libido is seriously in question.
Though those viewing the world through rose-tinted glasses might say he is waiting for her to say she loves him before proceeding... methinks, after all this arm-twisting to have her back with him (where she belongS, by god!), he can't be bothered to conduct a spot of seduction?
Or is it only wham-bam with ASR?

Jayne

Rain sequence WILL make everything better in my expert opinion! Yay!ROFL

It ain't happening anytime soon, the "consummation" is another trump card just like the past, I think the fact they're focussing on the past is alarming, maybe Star Plus is finally telling them work on the trps. But it's been a year and beyond, so about time too!

Agree to everything about ASR - his acknowledgement is all we can expect and I guess his redeeming quality is the way he protects her in front of others even if he can be douche to her himself. I want an acknowledgement of him telling Khushi it's not her fault Shyam went all Rahul from Darr over her forgetting his own marriage. LOL

LOL, before I finished reading that, I thought you wanted ASR going K-K-K-Khushi Shocked

Aw, now I miss Shyamu...his "KHUSHIJIII!!!!!!!!" still makes me laugh hysterically LOL

Btw, why is rain romantic?? Me and my sister don't get that one...Quoting my sister: "You just get wet and cold...and it's danger *fobby accent*"

I miss Shyam so much.
He was an infuriating riot, sometimes he'd be incredibly dumb and the next just be so cunning.
Dadi meets Shyam would be brilliant to watch too!

Your sister's take on the rain is the same as my sisters but for her, rain screwing up her hair is another negative too.

BS dribbling drooler answer: Barun SOBTI looks hot all wet

Bollywood fanatic answer:
- Rain songs make EVERYTHING all romanteeq and hot, including Lallan and Arnav chaaamistreeLOL

Ouma's answer: The only times Arnav and Khushi seem remotely TURNED ON by each other is when either one of them is soaking wet. Water is an important component. Fact.
Seriously, when ever there is a flick of water on Khushi, ASR gawks *droplet on neck scene from last week* and vice versa for Khushi.

Ah, Bollywood...should've known. (Lallan and Arnie's Rabba Ve yaad aagaya. LOL)

@ bold: *sigh*, only men seem to look good in rain...women look like bheegi billis. Confused

.Euphoria.boyznakaRabba-Ve-Delena

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

Alright kids!

First episode after almost a week and wayyyt a second, is this the same show?

People talking? Discussing  issues? Alluding to secrets?

What the hell happened to my insipid excuse for a romantic drama :)

Jokes aside - Clearly Arnav-Khushi have sorted out their issues with the highly likeable come back home right now track. I thought Khushi wasn't one to be lured by gift but clearly cheap gifts work ;)

The past is now here to unfold. Of course the loopholes still exist - in the barsi scene last year, Arnav bitwa didnt look unhappy about his father's barsi...but then..yeah things change (things - script!)

Notes on today:
1. Khushi had epiphanies today - twice - I could almost see her going - Wait, where have I heard that before?

2. Dadi needs some diction classes - bitwa doesnt come easy to her. She actually said Arnav beta and I went..nahi nahi..you are from lucknow ;)

why are we all talking baout Barsi... did i miss something?
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nonasi.Euphoria.boyznakaRabba-Ve-Delena

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@Nosh - Ki faraq padta hain yaar, as long Arnav wants to "faraq" Khushi after seeing her wetLOL

Originally posted by tiya229

The above VM was made by me. ThankyouLOL

I know ji, I lau itDay Dreaming

nonasiTiyaliboyznaka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index