Chikni Chamelis (9) (Page 130)

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by CravingKhana

Maxine what book?

Ok so...on Tiya's recommendation and being kept up with cramps...i decided to watch (shock horror) something else on Indian telly...

that to SP...the Show Arjun...

but as u have it when the uninniciated try to search up things they get way layed...
so i came across shows that rang bells...all the lgiht and wick and the sister cancer...(thank u to my friends who took the time to explain the above to good ol dumb arse here)...

so yep going in watching something for the first time and picking the epi that last aired was not too difficult or callenging...(says alot)...

So my question...does SP just deem this as the season for kiss and make up...for that seems to be the slogan running thru all the shows right now...

or the three i peeked into

I finished Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo. Highly recommended read, btw. 
put it on to my ever climbing list...for times when i can complete a small snippet from the classifieds ...without stopping a hundred times and having to dump out cold forgotten tea...(ah freedomLOL)

see why i hang here and the attraction...wonderfull intelligent woman...intelligent convo...dumb show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchid

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Hola Chamelis!

Hows everyone?

TRP still at 2.5 Confused

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
SJ...Looks like the Emergen C revved up more than the body...

but seriously...that is a good discussion tickler...

but knowing our "adjudicators" (as Swathi puts it)...u never know what they will read bet the lines...Oh no Sarcasm...
joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Why has no one asked them the all important question. 

WHY THE EFF DID YOU GUYS GET MARRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE? 

They are worried about the nuances of the wedding...who cares about the marriage..that's just incidental, no? If I hear the word pheras again today I might throw something. They said so many times yesterday and every time the image that flashed into my mind was the hangman's noose. (don't ask!) 

On the plus side...I finished my book on Monday...and will start another one today. 

1. The did back in February but the Punjabi munda had to go be Mr. Right so the answer had to be delayed for another six months. Confused
2. So phanda vs. pheras? interesting I wanna hear more about this, you might be onto something here LOL
3. I didn't keep my end of the bargain, I have yet to finish my book. Eid is on Sunday so while I'll crib and cringe over company at home, I might get a chance to slide out and hide behind a book. Wishful thinking on my part.

Edited by joenet1234 - 15 August 2012 at 8:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidmeera30

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Nomoshkar,
Ek Minute

*kills Daadi with a machine gun*

Yeah, you all were saying?
boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
The much awaited sorry makes its entry!

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

Yeah and at the cost of Khushi getting abused to the nth degree. The irony and oxymoron in it that NO ONE sees. Everyone wants a effing redemption! ab bhukto!
boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by boyznaka

Yeah and at the cost of Khushi getting abused to the nth degree. The irony and oxymoron in it that NO ONE sees. Everyone wants a effing redemption! ab bhukto!

Yeh kaisi redemption? What the f**k was that? 
And now the fangirls will go "OMG DON'T YOU SAY WORD ABOUT HIM HE'S REPENTING SO MUCH AND IS IN SO MUCH PAIN MY POOR ASR MY POOR BABY!" UGH!

Frankly, I can settle for less. The apology is fine by me.

BUT THE SLAP! What was that? 
I cannot believe Khushi didn't say a word when that bitch was saying so much about her!
And this is the second time Garima has slapped her and she has done nothing. What the f**k? Maa hai toh kya?! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meera30

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index