CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by CravingKhana

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Hey AaliyahSmile
Mum is very slowly improving thats about it and i think sometimes when things get a bit too slow for me i end up channelzing my own fear and anger here and rant the night away

thank you for asking

It will remain 2.5 till Gul reads the writing on the wall KKG these days makes me feelDead Redeem KKG's character  and not ASR and you will see the trp rise
hmm the vodka is really kicking in Ouch ate too much of golguppa and drank the pani like waterOuch

Just to lift the spirits(ermm u know the sould spirit...the other seems lifted already)

who wrote...

Writing on the wall
LOL
the chap who wrote who moved my cheese spencer johnson in fact i wrote in a post long time back that if they did not change the trp will tank

Who Moved My Cheese ' The Handwriting On The Wall

Change Happens
They Keep Moving The Cheese

Anticipate Change
Get Ready For The Cheese To Move

Monitor Change
Smell The Cheese Often So You Know When It Is Getting Old

Adapt To Change Quickly
The Quicket You Let Go Of Old Cheese, The Sooner You Can Enjoy New Cheese

Change
Move With The Change

Enjoy Change!
Savor The Adventure And Enjoy The Taste Of New Cheese!

Be Ready To Change Quickly And Enjoy It Again & Again
They Keep Moving The Cheese

I was being snarky funny...oh well face palm i guess i need to get me coffee...

so yep these were my teenagae lame jokes...

who wrote marks on the wall (oops i wrote writing)

Whoflungdung

Who wrote yellow river

Ipeedaily

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Hola peeps!

How goes

Komalki - Yummy cake and you bake??? Why are you saat samundar paar, dammit!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidFairyLiquidSoap

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

I have to say...ASR is a coward. For all his brazen machoness and arrogance..he's a dishrag. Man doesn't have the balls to come clean in front of his family. The only person who has anything to lose if he tells the whole truth now is himself. Di already knows her hubby's a scumbag. So, what goes his now? Tell the truth dammit! But no! Truth would involve putting himself out there. Facing the wrath of his family (sound familiar?), potentially facing the wrath of her family. But she would love him all the more for it, no? She's already forgiven him (or seems like it to me!). He would have to admit to doing shameful things. Mea culpas are hard. But the only path to leading a semi-normal, not-so-f**ked up life, it seems to me. He owes his family the truth. He owes his wife a huge apology. He owes himself a few prickles of guilt. Heck if it were for me, I'd be overdosing on anti-histaminics from the pruritis. 

OK..I just HAD to get that off my chest. So, I did. I am deliberately staying from the R-word. I hate it almost as much as I hate the C-word. 

Whew! 
I missed such an important conversation DAMMIT! you have to PM or Skype me when one of these rants come along. They are rare...
He is a coward indeed! but so are the CVs who cant' take a risk and actually not worry about the TRPs. If he would've fessed up, the story would end tomorrow and Dhaiyya Ho's entry would be useless LOL NOTHING justifies ASR's cowardice or anything else that he has done for that matter but it is an SP drama for the 8pm slot for the 8000 or so meters that provide revenue. Bas.
Same way, nothing justified the mudslinging that was flicked over Khushi yesterday. Dadi's character doesn't know shit about her and has just landed but why did Nani and Anjali stood like silent spectators? If ASR is to blame for his cowardice, so are Nani and Anjali for their convenient overlooking of the facts. Even if in their eyes their so-called method of wedding was wrong, it didn't call for a character assassination. A-holes and cowards like ASR get away with it because people like Dadi, Nani and Anjali exist in this world.

meera30madmaxine

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Will share other cake pic later...

Tang will make jello on Sunday for hubby darling our wedding anniversary! 7th one...

I am watching cancer show.. yaar its nice.. moving fast...

Clothes are nice...considering they are shown RICH! 

madmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
hello chamelis

happy I day

and its happy I day for NB too - she gets off on her maternity leave

i wish i got i-day from mortgage, tuition payment, college funds, car payments, and taxes - that day that happens i will be truly I...

in any case, the trps still stink, do they? havent seen any numbers yet. but then again, why do i care, its not by bread and butter. 

tell me whats left in the story, more shyam shenanigans? as much as i love shyam, i dont think the villainy is needed anymore because once the love birds have confessed, who cares. as for havnig sex, the twain shall ne'er meet until the last episode of this show because C is the ultimate trump card. 

the payash story needs to be fleshed out more. they are serving no purpose. if you are akshay or deepali wont you worry about your next ot nothing screen presense? won't you be looking for alternate employment? 

dadi's role could have been easily assayed by nani right after marriage track. however, sobtiji had this intense need to act so everything got put on hold. think about it. since february we've been strung along on a flimsy story. where is the real conflict? anjali's story needs to be handled - she is psychologically flawed - why dont we see more of that? her unnatural attachment to Chote should be explored and addressed. Why can't someone in the house stand up and tell her, look your chote is married, time to cut the umbilicial chord. these things happen in familieis all the time. unnatural attachment to mother/sister and the wives pay for it. why not address that and show how a healthy relationship should be?

finally, not all things traditional are necessarily good. Elders in India have a sense of entitlement that they deserve respect and to be heard by default. but the truth is you have to earn your respect and be heard only when the youngsters seriously err. otherwise, i believe in letting the young make their own mistakes and as long as those are not going to be fatal, adults should allow them their space. 

i am not a ritualistic person - in that sense I am ASR. I dont believe a few pheras will make any difference if you dont believe in your basic duties inside. this is just another way to extend the story. if asr had revealed his truth, the guptas or rm or both would not allow this to contiue for long and ASR loses his standing. so they wont reveal it. in fact when he would be about to reveal it - khushi wills top him . 

in all this, one thing eludes me - what in the world did this ditzy blonde see in that nincompoop to fall in love with him? give me one good reason. yeah yeah his love is hidden inside but that we know she doesn't. so i am lead to believe khushi fell for cheap trinkets - the chana , the jalebi and the pear necklace. she is easy. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidbhanganmeera30madmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Ah SJ!

You've said everything and so succinctly.

I've actually stopped watching the show. I see the episode once in a while, get more riled up than pleased. Don't think its worth it

The chemistrya nd the romance that I wanted to see, is now long gone. All i have is a flinging-flanging villain with loads of Daiyya Ho. Alas, I like Abhaas Mehta and his antics on twitter - enough to help me avoid the show

Weak male lead - hides behind the "this is the coconut ASR" excuse

Weaker female lead - uses her forgiving nature to let go of any ounce of self respect

What's the point?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidmadmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

hello chamelis

happy I day

and its happy I day for NB too - she gets off on her maternity leave

i wish i got i-day from mortgage, tuition payment, college funds, car payments, and taxes - that day that happens i will be truly I...

in any case, the trps still stink, do they? havent seen any numbers yet. but then again, why do i care, its not by bread and butter. 

tell me whats left in the story, more shyam shenanigans? as much as i love shyam, i dont think the villainy is needed anymore because once the love birds have confessed, who cares. as for havnig sex, the twain shall ne'er meet until the last episode of this show because C is the ultimate trump card. 

the payash story needs to be fleshed out more. they are serving no purpose. if you are akshay or deepali wont you worry about your next ot nothing screen presense? won't you be looking for alternate employment? 

dadi's role could have been easily assayed by nani right after marriage track. however, sobtiji had this intense need to act so everything got put on hold. think about it. since february we've been strung along on a flimsy story. where is the real conflict? anjali's story needs to be handled - she is psychologically flawed - why dont we see more of that? her unnatural attachment to Chote should be explored and addressed. Why can't someone in the house stand up and tell her, look your chote is married, time to cut the umbilicial chord. these things happen in familieis all the time. unnatural attachment to mother/sister and the wives pay for it. why not address that and show how a healthy relationship should be?

finally, not all things traditional are necessarily good. Elders in India have a sense of entitlement that they deserve respect and to be heard by default. but the truth is you have to earn your respect and be heard only when the youngsters seriously err. otherwise, i believe in letting the young make their own mistakes and as long as those are not going to be fatal, adults should allow them their space. 

i am not a ritualistic person - in that sense I am ASR. I dont believe a few pheras will make any difference if you dont believe in your basic duties inside. this is just another way to extend the story. if asr had revealed his truth, the guptas or rm or both would not allow this to contiue for long and ASR loses his standing. so they wont reveal it. in fact when he would be about to reveal it - khushi wills top him . 

in all this, one thing eludes me - what in the world did this ditzy blonde see in that nincompoop to fall in love with him? give me one good reason. yeah yeah his love is hidden inside but that we know she doesn't. so i am lead to believe khushi fell for cheap trinkets - the chana , the jalebi and the pear necklace. she is easy. 

Agree with you this need to be a separate post. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index