ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CravingKhana

Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by MentalExotica

Ok so there is a video apparently when BS SI and Deepali aren't aware of the current president of India, I need to hear it out first but this ignorance of politics is just sad..

I mean you need to know atleast who the farak is ruling your country man!

Oho if FLS sees this she might kick their asses!

who the faraq is ruling would mean PM right Gits...presi just a puppety so who the faraq cares...

I saw that vid...Daadi has a sexy voice...

some one has image post out of BS writing her a note..check out the spelling of surely...

Point. But I bet they know who the President of America is. And he's not even ruling their country. It's pathetic to not know. But it's fine...I guess. I'd long ago learned that Sobti is dumb. A nice guy...but dumb. And Irani now also seems quite dumb. How can they not know this? It was all over the news when I was in India! 

Happy I day..everyone, everywhere. I like FLS's way of celebrating best. I'd like some vodka paani too! Big smile 

And hello to all the Chamelis. Believe me...you are all missed when away. Komal...I hope your kid feels better soon. 

Ah but America rules the world maxi...(or so we r led o believe)...

Sobti Dumg...oh Mxi from..the many many posts of he is sooo intelligent because he figured out a riddle...to this now...i am amused...

try a a tricolor vodka jelly...set in a shot glass...a real party starter...LOL

but yes Swathi i have paani in my fridge and keep musing about spiking it...

please send me recipe for that. Would want try that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExquisiteOrchid

LOLLOLLOL
Originally posted by .Euphoria.

she s right... i was awake most of the night with her... I am jacked with coffee today... an dnow that medicine has kicked in... she is playing. So no rest for meCry

here is the cake pic

Photo: Apple Cinnamon Amaretto Cake

Komalji, you made this?

I love people who bake, why do you live so far from me dammit? LOL

yep, that day when we were skyping... Baking is my passion. @ BoldLOLLOL

That looks phenom! Awesome baker you are ji! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidFairyLiquidSoap

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged

I have to say...ASR is a coward. For all his brazen machoness and arrogance..he's a dishrag. Man doesn't have the balls to come clean in front of his family. The only person who has anything to lose if he tells the whole truth now is himself. Di already knows her hubby's a scumbag. So, what goes his now? Tell the truth dammit! But no! Truth would involve putting himself out there. Facing the wrath of his family (sound familiar?), potentially facing the wrath of her family. But she would love him all the more for it, no? She's already forgiven him (or seems like it to me!). He would have to admit to doing shameful things. Mea culpas are hard. But the only path to leading a semi-normal, not-so-f**ked up life, it seems to me. He owes his family the truth. He owes his wife a huge apology. He owes himself a few prickles of guilt. Heck if it were for me, I'd be overdosing on anti-histaminics from the pruritis. 

OK..I just HAD to get that off my chest. So, I did. I am deliberately staying from the R-word. I hate it almost as much as I hate the C-word. 

Whew! 
Maxi must admit i dont think too deep inot what they are trying to portray...but when u lay it ...out...i wonder what koosie is in love with...or is she just way to deprived and Dhilli lacks real men...

OK dont look at me with same eye that painted someone dumb ...her goes what is R word...

C i finally ge but R

madmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Hey AaliyahSmile
Mum is very slowly improving thats about it and i think sometimes when things get a bit too slow for me i end up channelzing my own fear and anger here and rant the night away

thank you for asking

It will remain 2.5 till Gul reads the writing on the wall KKG these days makes me feelDead Redeem KKG's character  and not ASR and you will see the trp rise
hmm the vodka is really kicking in Ouch ate too much of golguppa and drank the pani like waterOuch

Just to lift the spirits(ermm u know the sould spirit...the other seems lifted already)

who wrote...

Writing on the wall

madmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL
Originally posted by .Euphoria.

she s right... i was awake most of the night with her... I am jacked with coffee today... an dnow that medicine has kicked in... she is playing. So no rest for meCry

here is the cake pic

Photo: Apple Cinnamon Amaretto Cake

Komalji, you made this?

I love people who bake, why do you live so far from me dammit? LOL

yep, that day when we were skyping... Baking is my passion. @ BoldLOLLOL
I would not mind living next door to such passion...

Vodka jelly...is easy peacy...just vodka in the jelly while preparing...set...then for a party that is themed ...u usually set in little ice cube holders...and  then for the tri color you put them inorder inot shot glass...

Now piece of cake please...

ExquisiteOrchidFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

I have to say...ASR is a coward. For all his brazen machoness and arrogance..he's a dishrag. Man doesn't have the balls to come clean in front of his family. The only person who has anything to lose if he tells the whole truth now is himself. Di already knows her hubby's a scumbag. So, what goes his now? Tell the truth dammit! But no! Truth would involve putting himself out there. Facing the wrath of his family (sound familiar?), potentially facing the wrath of her family. But she would love him all the more for it, no? She's already forgiven him (or seems like it to me!). He would have to admit to doing shameful things. Mea culpas are hard. But the only path to leading a semi-normal, not-so-f**ked up life, it seems to me. He owes his family the truth. He owes his wife a huge apology. He owes himself a few prickles of guilt. Heck if it were for me, I'd be overdosing on anti-histaminics from the pruritis. 

OK..I just HAD to get that off my chest. So, I did. I am deliberately staying from the R-word. I hate it almost as much as I hate the C-word. 

Whew! 
well said MM well said
i find no difference between this serial and the other run of the mill soaps you have the silent husband the doormat wife and i cannot take it anymore  his continued silence as his wife gets called characterless by Shyam her family his family Dead
what kind of love is that He is not protective of her he is just bloody arse coward Instead of saying the reason behind the marriage he goes off on a rant over his beliefs and principles
there is a lively debate on IF on what he said after all God has spoken and so funny as more than half of them are married in the traditonal way with the mandatory house white picket fence dog 2.5 children and yet agree his views are so right
Gandharva Vivaah huh? in which mythological land do these gals reside
 I have no problems with live in live out live within live without each to their own but when most of them after having choosing to go through a traditional wedding with all the rites and rituals or a court wedding livign with their spouse and children even as they write and then to condemn KKG just because their fantasy of a man says so is hypocritical and double facedAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Hey AaliyahSmile
Mum is very slowly improving thats about it and i think sometimes when things get a bit too slow for me i end up channelzing my own fear and anger here and rant the night away

thank you for asking

It will remain 2.5 till Gul reads the writing on the wall KKG these days makes me feelDead Redeem KKG's character  and not ASR and you will see the trp rise
hmm the vodka is really kicking in Ouch ate too much of golguppa and drank the pani like waterOuch

Just to lift the spirits(ermm u know the sould spirit...the other seems lifted already)

who wrote...

Writing on the wall
LOL
the chap who wrote who moved my cheese spencer johnson in fact i wrote in a post long time back that if they did not change the trp will tank

Who Moved My Cheese ' The Handwriting On The Wall

Change Happens
They Keep Moving The Cheese

Anticipate Change
Get Ready For The Cheese To Move

Monitor Change
Smell The Cheese Often So You Know When It Is Getting Old

Adapt To Change Quickly
The Quicket You Let Go Of Old Cheese, The Sooner You Can Enjoy New Cheese

Change
Move With The Change

Enjoy Change!
Savor The Adventure And Enjoy The Taste Of New Cheese!

Be Ready To Change Quickly And Enjoy It Again & Again
They Keep Moving The Cheese

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 15 August 2012 at 7:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidmadmaxineCravingKhana

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Whew! 
well said MM well said
i find no difference between this serial and the other run of the mill soaps you have the silent husband the doormat wife and i cannot take it anymore  his continued silence as his wife gets called characterless by Shyam her family his family Dead
what kind of love is that He is not protective of her he is just bloody arse coward Instead of saying the reason behind the marriage he goes off on a rant over his beliefs and principles
there is a lively debate on IF on what he said after all God has spoken and so funny as more than half of them are married in the traditonal way with the mandatory house white picket fence dog 2.5 children and yet agree his views are so right
Gandharva Vivaah huh? in which mythological land do these gals reside
 I have no problems with live in live out live within live without each to their own but when most of them after having choosing to go through a traditional wedding with all the rites and rituals or a court wedding livign with their spouse and children even as they write and then to condemn KKG just because their fantasy of a man says so is hypocritical and double facedAngry

make that 3 or 4...the funny part is when interacial marriage happens...it usually is follow the rituals of all not leave one out...

anyways I foud the Gandharva Vivah amusing...

yet rituals are rituals...we partke every day..from get up brush teeth...LOL

madmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index