Chat Clubs

Chikni Chamelis (9) (Page 126)

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Happy Independence Day guysSmile

2.5 trp, "I love you DAMMIT!" deserved better but that's what happens when they have an erratic female character and male character who evades the truth and feels little guilt and the need to apologise.

I read on the forum a week back or so that BALH had a full on repentance track and look at their TRPS. Just. Sayin'

See what i dont get is the trp meter is fixed on given boxes...they have a pattern of watching...then why dont the cvs just seek those boxes out and ask them what the hell they want...cos these cv's dont know what they tehmselves want..dont care what we want...and sure as hell cant dbl guess the box owners (and apparently cant pay off the tabulating CO)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.meera30FairyLiquidSoap

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CravingKhana

Originally posted by .Euphoria.

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by ExquisiteOrchid

hello all... sorry for all disappearance act... not that I was missed..

Crazy days at work... And now today working from home, as little one down with bad cold and fever...

so what's?

Hey Komala Smile
i do hope your little one gets better soon
sigh they never miss me either Cry

Shocked

Arree don't be silly! I miss yougaiz more than Shyam misses his pen drive Embarrassed

Komalji, I hope you're well, get plenty of rest and tell Husbandji to take over kiddy duties. Btw, ever since you mentioned cake the other day, I've been craving it all day LOL

Swathiji, rest assured your posts are always nonasi'd by me. I actually look forward to your rants LOL I hope your mum is feeling a whole lot better and that you yourself are taking care of yourself aswell...You seem to be constantly busy/working, us IFians miss you dammit!

Shocked

Aliya Komals lil one is sick...so u wnat her to rest and let hubby do the looking after...i like how u think...(if only)

Komal ...a day of cuddles and warm soup it is...)

she s right... i was awake most of the night with her... I am jacked with coffee today... an dnow that medicine has kicked in... she is playing. So no rest for meCry

here is the cake pic

Photo: Apple Cinnamon Amaretto Cake

.Euphoria.madmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

she s right... i was awake most of the night with her... I am jacked with coffee today... an dnow that medicine has kicked in... she is playing. So no rest for meCry

here is the cake pic

Komalji, you made this?

I love people who bake, why do you live so far from me dammit? LOL

ExquisiteOrchidmeera30FairyLiquidSoap

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by CravingKhana

Originally posted by MentalExotica

Ok so there is a video apparently when BS SI and Deepali aren't aware of the current president of India, I need to hear it out first but this ignorance of politics is just sad..

I mean you need to know atleast who the farak is ruling your country man!

Oho if FLS sees this she might kick their asses!

who the faraq is ruling would mean PM right Gits...presi just a puppety so who the faraq cares...

I saw that vid...Daadi has a sexy voice...

some one has image post out of BS writing her a note..check out the spelling of surely...

Point. But I bet they know who the President of America is. And he's not even ruling their country. It's pathetic to not know. But it's fine...I guess. I'd long ago learned that Sobti is dumb. A nice guy...but dumb. And Irani now also seems quite dumb. How can they not know this? It was all over the news when I was in India! 

Happy I day..everyone, everywhere. I like FLS's way of celebrating best. I'd like some vodka paani too! Big smile 

And hello to all the Chamelis. Believe me...you are all missed when away. Komal...I hope your kid feels better soon. 

Ah but America rules the world maxi...(or so we r led o believe)...

Sobti Dumg...oh Mxi from..the many many posts of he is sooo intelligent because he figured out a riddle...to this now...i am amused...

try a a tricolor vodka jelly...set in a shot glass...a real party starter...LOL

but yes Swathi i have paani in my fridge and keep musing about spiking it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchid.Euphoria.meera30madmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Wokay guys, lunch break over now...Back to work I go..

See y'all tonight.

Swathi, Maxine, Tangy- Don't get too drunk Wink

Edited by .Euphoria. - 15 August 2012 at 7:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I have to say...ASR is a coward. For all his brazen machoness and arrogance..he's a dishrag. Man doesn't have the balls to come clean in front of his family. The only person who has anything to lose if he tells the whole truth now is himself. Di already knows her hubby's a scumbag. So, what goes his now? Tell the truth dammit! But no! Truth would involve putting himself out there. Facing the wrath of his family (sound familiar?), potentially facing the wrath of her family. But she would love him all the more for it, no? She's already forgiven him (or seems like it to me!). He would have to admit to doing shameful things. Mea culpas are hard. But the only path to leading a semi-normal, not-so-f**ked up life, it seems to me. He owes his family the truth. He owes his wife a huge apology. He owes himself a few prickles of guilt. Heck if it were for me, I'd be overdosing on anti-histaminics from the pruritis. 

OK..I just HAD to get that off my chest. So, I did. I am deliberately staying from the R-word. I hate it almost as much as I hate the C-word. 

Whew! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.meera30FairyLiquidSoapRabba-Ve-Delena

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL
Originally posted by .Euphoria.

here is the cake pic

Komalji, you made this?

I love people who bake, why do you live so far from me dammit? LOL

yep, that day when we were skyping... Baking is my passion. @ BoldLOLLOL

meera30madmaxine

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Hey AaliyahSmile
Mum is very slowly improving thats about it and i think sometimes when things get a bit too slow for me i end up channelzing my own fear and anger here and rant the night away

thank you for asking

It will remain 2.5 till Gul reads the writing on the wall KKG these days makes me feelDead Redeem KKG's character  and not ASR and you will see the trp rise
hmm the vodka is really kicking in Ouch ate too much of golguppa and drank the pani like waterOuch

meera30madmaxine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index