CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

Hum bhi aapse I love you dammit

And 

Daiyya Ho

No. Complains. Today :D:D

not bad at all i am singing and it hurts...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakameera30FairyLiquidSoap

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

The whole episode was soStern Smile apart from Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula because I am a sucker for that song.
SUV was back.
ASR got his navy shirt back...

... then there was "Hum bhi aapse se I love you DAMMIT!" - Naaww, I love Khushi more than Arnav today!

Lastly, Daiya Ho! Things will get interesting again!
hmm you really are an optimist eh ouma
after the way the whole contract marriage and what was done by him got swept under the carpet and without any form of poetic justice i am just watching because it is a bad habit and i love hanging out here which is a serious sign i need to get a boyfriend which reminds me Tangy you still have not told me the details of your auction piece
Loved your vm yesterday you have a gift

Responding a little late .. True, true Swathi,I skipped most of the fiasco over nuptials, I like Nani Raizada, Dadi is such a hypocrite in comparison- what frustrates me is ASR to be frank, even in that moment he didn't feel the need to confess that he forced Khushi, Khushi didn't blame (but she loves him, blah, blah) and above all Anjali and Nani the fools, the were so set on having "rasms" and did the house warming ceremonies but didn't bother to enquire about the actually wedding ceremony? No consistency at al..Slacking scripts and continuity..
Foolish script BUT trp garner and one to please the masses, so I'll buy, Shyam is back hopefully with some really content to watch ...

Glad you enjoyed the VM however, with the episode, Khushi's one dialogue one me over plus the Tu hi bata sequence and I genuinely missed his SUV scenesLOL witness to many explosive moments!

nonasiboyznakaFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

The whole episode was soStern Smile apart from Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula because I am a sucker for that song.
SUV was back.
ASR got his navy shirt back...

... then there was "Hum bhi aapse se I love you DAMMIT!" - Naaww, I love Khushi more than Arnav today!

Lastly, Daiya Ho! Things will get interesting again!
hmm you really are an optimist eh ouma
after the way the whole contract marriage and what was done by him got swept under the carpet and without any form of poetic justice i am just watching because it is a bad habit and i love hanging out here which is a serious sign i need to get a boyfriend which reminds me Tangy you still have not told me the details of your auction piece
Loved your vm yesterday you have a gift

Responding a little late .. True, true Swathi,I skipped most of the fiasco over nuptials, I like Nani Raizada, Dadi is such a hypocrite in comparison- what frustrates me is ASR to be frank, even in that moment he didn't feel the need to confess that he forced Khushi, Khushi didn't blame (but she loves him, blah, blah) and above all Anjali and Nani the fools, the were so set on having "rasms" and did the house warming ceremonies but didn't bother to enquire about the actually wedding ceremony? No consistency at al..Slacking scripts and continuity..
Foolish script BUT trp garner and one to please the masses, so I'll buy, Shyam is back hopefully with some really content to watch ...

Glad you enjoyed the VM however, with the episode, Khushi's one dialogue one me over plus the Tu hi bata sequence and I genuinely missed his SUV scenesLOL witness to many explosive moments!
what has angered me the most today was that he could have done right by her and told the truth ok this is a soap just say enough to accept your part in it instead of spouting dialogues that make you looking like a mahan because you agreed to marry her and seriously wht the hell is wrong with KKG she looks even more brainless than the average ASR phangurlAngry
so much heartache pain suicide attempt near death experience has happened and yet watchign today i thought dear lord have everyone taken some happy pill or smoking something
this is why the soap is failing to connect with mainstream viewers there is no poetic justice sense of redressal no fairness and no MU has ever been cleared to date starting from her fall into his arm to date
sorry ouma for the rant
there is a thread gone crazy for a husband like him-i dont want a husband like him thank you very much would rather die single even if he was the last person on earth and procreation depended on us getting it on i would rather humanity die than breed

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 14 August 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakaRabba-Ve-Delena

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Can anyone tell me what is Daadi's name? Sudha? Shubha? What?
bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

I think its Subadhra 

But just call her Subi LOL

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhangan

Originally posted by boyznaka

I think its Subadhra 

But just call her Subi LOL

Damn! Couldn't it be Sudha? Unhappy
CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
A wish To One and All...Indian or Not
Cheers
T

nonasiboyznakaRabba-Ve-Delena

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
wokay. Aaj humne bhi post banaya. Feel free to troll, res, leave me hanging, lol with an emoticon while you stare at the screen with a straight face. :D

Edited by boyznaka - 14 August 2012 at 1:48pm

nonasibhanganmadmaxine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index