Tiyali.Euphoria.

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Euphoria.

thoughts?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3145325
Aliyah...now if that in a nutshell is not the jist of the forum...all wxtremes in there from sex manaic to charmicg sensitive man...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyali.Euphoria.

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Okay Chamelis,
I have to leave too now. Bed time. Smile
Will see you all tomorrow! Bye! forhead kisses to all!
I faraq all of you dammit! Heart

Edited by boyznaka - 13 August 2012 at 3:31pm

nonasi.Euphoria.

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

Okay Chamelis,
I have to leave too now. Bed time. Smile
Will see you all tomorrow! Bye! forhead kisses to all!
I faraq all of you dammit! Heart
As long as its only us u Faraq...for now chutki...
Night nihgt...

Tiyaliboyznaka

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
anybody there...

Tiyaliboyznaka

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Heylo.

Last day at work. Got only 3 hrs of sleep last night, so a bit of a disaster today. Colleagues have planned a nice lunch for me, I hope I dont snooze off.

Hope all of you are having a lovely day!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakaFairyLiquidSoapserialjunkie

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Hola girlsSmile
have to share this with you all
50 shades of grey and men a news article

apparently men have trouble keeping up with this fantasy ROFL

Fifty Shades of Intimidation as over HALF of men struggle to keep up with Christian Grey in the bedroom

55% of men feel more under pressure to perform in the bedroom

34% of men encouraged their partner to read the book

Only one in twenty men have read the novel themselves

A staggering 55% of men feel intimated by the erotic novel and can't live up to the famous Christian Grey

He is the billionaire bondage fanatic fanning the flames of lust in women across the globe.

And although Christian Grey and E.L. James' novel may be supercharging the sex-drives of women across the world, Fifty Shades of Grey is heaping pressure upon male partners.

A new survey, by ECigaretteDirect.co.uk, found that more than half of the 500 males quizzed (55%) felt under more pressure to improve their performance in the bedroom after their partner read the book.

Just over a quarter (26%) said it had led to an improved intimate relationship with just under one in five (19%) stating it had made no impact at all.

Greater frequency of intimacy was found to be the biggest demand on males from their partners. Increased sexual variety came second with increased duration coming third in the list of female lovemaking requests.

Interestingly more than a third (34%) said they had actively encouraged the partner to read the book widely dubbed as 'mummy po*n' however they were now struggling to keep up with the results.

Just one in 20 of the males surveyed admitted to actually having read or be in the process of reading the books which may explain why the new adventure had come as such a shock to them.

One of the males polled commented: 'I'd heard a little about the books and thought it would be a good idea for my wife to give them a read - I didn't know what I was letting myself in for.

'We've been married a number of years and it's safe to say we slipped into a bit of a routine in the bedroom but now I don't know whether I'm going to be able to meet her demands and keep her satisfied.'

Although E.L James' novel had been very popular amongst women, men feel they don't quite measure up

A spokesperson for ECigaretteDirect.co.uk said: 'Most men like to believe themselves to be sexually driven alpha males but when it's the female dictating the lovemaking it seems for many this can come with significant added pressures.

'Of the men we spoke to many said they felt under substantial pressure to become more adventurous in the bedroom, with the vast majority stating that they weren't sure whether or not their desires now matched their partners.

'The poll offers some really interesting insight into the male psyche and I think dispels the myth that they are all sex mad.

'Instead what we have found is that they can often be all mouth and no trousers, preferring to boast about their sexual exploits rather than live up to them when given the opportunity.'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakaSultan_Of_Swingserialjunkie

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Ouma Tiya Bhangu SJ ME MM ( i know i put a reswa will ans)
ClapClapClap
you guys were brilliant last night
i was guffawing my way through all the replies and your VM ouma was really a treat
i can only bow in humility and respect over your collective genius
G I shared your post with some one who is not on IF and she passes on her hosannas to you

i am by nature serious so many a time i am not able to be as witty but i sure am glad and grateful to have a bunch of you bright gals as my friends
now back to work
c u all later

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanganTiyaliboyznakameera30madmaxineSultan_Of_Swing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index