Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ExquisiteOrchid

So they changed past again...

I thought Payal and Khusi both were not Garima's real daughters...

Khusi was not related to them...

how come now she is Masi's daighter?

Ah, that's another one I never believed either! I only discovered the site that claimed Garima's no one's mom yesterday.
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Originally posted by: nonasi

Dammit, Ouma, what is this? You keep posting scenes I absolutely loved...I remember psyching myself up for this particular fight scene. It felt like they hadn't had a good one in a while. *sigh* (And the apology episode I used for uni assignments...no lie. 😳 God, this is sad.)

I never gave very much thought to that past promo. The voiceover made me think it was just some gimmicky SP creation. I won't believe it till I see it.

Whaaat! You have tell me how you pulled that off?! I love it.

It's not sad, when I started watching IPKKND, it was a fun way of counting how many Tort claims Khushi could bring against ASR if she ever planned to sue him😆- slander, libel, false imprisonment, battery, assault all happened in the span of one month and then there was duress, harassment, voidable contracts .. but he apologised for it all today!

Maybe you are right, I read too much into it, I had hope! Let down - it's nice to see the Gupta's featuring more in the show! Old times FTW!
bhangan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

Bhanganji looks like we are up for Chikni Chameli 9.0 ðŸ˜†

Dus Ka Dum ðŸ˜†
ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ah, that's another one I never believed either! I only discovered the site that claimed Garima's no one's mom yesterday.

I think it was in first few episode when Payal wedding was cancelled they said that 

Oh my goodness they have edited all the youtubes files:

check it out  21.50
nonasi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

Whaaat! You have tell me how you pulled that off?! I love it.

It's not sad, when I started watching IPKKND, it was a fun way of counting how many Tort claims Khushi could bring against ASR if she ever planned to sue him😆- slander, libel, false imprisonment, battery, assault all happened in the span of one month and then there was duress, harassment, voidable contracts .. but he apologised for it all today!

Maybe you are right, I read too much into it, I had hope! Let down - it's nice to see the Gupta's featuring more in the show! Old times FTW!

@ blue: LMAO! Only on tv...

Oh, well, it was a theory of translation course...we had to compare an original piece of writing with its English translation, applying different theories (e.g. word-for-word translating). I really wanted to dissect the terrible/laughable subtitles that are used 😆...so I got special permission from my prof to use the show. I actually really enjoyed those assignments; made my degree interesting. *nostalgia*

Definitely good to see the Guptas...and there's nothing wrong with hope! I try to keep my expectations low, but I always stay hopeful. ðŸ˜Š

I thought koosie was the only adopted one. I thought that Payal was Sashi and Garima's daughter. Garima and Koosie's mom were sisters/relatives and thats how Koosie ended up with them

Then Doodle confused me, in one of her essays.😡😆

Turns out I was right all along.
Originally posted by: tiya229

I thought koosie was the only adopted one. I thought that Payal was Sashi and Garima's daughter. Garima and Koosie's mom were sisters/relatives and thats how Koosie ended up with them

I am confused... But now angry why all you tubes are edited..
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ExquisiteOrchid

I think it was in first few episode when Payal wedding was cancelled they said that 

Oh my goodness they have edited all the youtubes files:

check it out  21.50

Oh! So that's what they have been doing while procrastinating the promo shoot! 
Originally posted by: boyznaka

Oh! So that's what they have been doing while procrastinating the promo shoot! 

Can it be done... that is my question?
nonasi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

LOL! Oh Doodle...😆

That's exactly what I had thought...it was when I started seeing the assertion that even Payal isn't Garima's that I knew I was reading bakwaas. I clearly remember that scene when they said Khushi was anaath: I watched those first dozen episodes back-to-back and don't recall anything along those lines...

😲 there was some weird pause in the video. Que??