Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Chikni Chamelis (9) (Page 113)

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 6222

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Ouma, I havent watched the episode yet.

Bhangan, that post was hilarious.

Maxine I read the suhaag raat wala topic, think Menty reported it and got it locked. That was one crazy topic.

LOl! Why? That was entertaining as hell. Some chick said she and her hubby didn't do it for 2 months after they got married and everyone else was like...how come? How did ur hubby hold back? And I was like...ASR ka bhai hoga! LOL Then there was the other story where this lady said she screamed with fright when she first saw the ummm...you get my drift. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasibhanganTiyali.Euphoria.boyznakaSultan_Of_Swing

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Joined: 04 December 2011
Posts: 10412

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

Maxineji, is it normal if that is the other way round?

You know, wanting the kiss but not reading the OMG GUTTER PICZ posts? Confused
Chutki i had a moment there...dyslexic me read it as wanting to kiss...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.boyznaka

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 6222

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

Maxineji, is it normal if that is the other way round?

You know, wanting the kiss but not reading the OMG GUTTER PICZ posts? Confused

IDK sweetheart! I'm hardly the definition of normal around here. I ask random kostins every day.  LOL

But it sounds about right to me. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.boyznaka

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Joined: 09 April 2007
Posts: 5504

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Tiyaberry! What on earth happened last night with Deb? The topic was closed, but the flirting between you two must have left Bhangu fuming...yeh kya cheating ho rahi hai?!

i dont know if deb really does like you or her sarcasm is better than ours :p

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasibhanganTiyaliboyznaka

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Joined: 02 July 2008
Posts: 6224

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Oh my God how did I miss that thread? This is hilarious!
CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Joined: 04 December 2011
Posts: 10412

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Ouma, I havent watched the episode yet.

Bhangan, that post was hilarious.

Maxine I read the suhaag raat wala topic, think Menty reported it and got it locked. That was one crazy topic.

LOl! Why? That was entertaining as hell. Some chick said she and her hubby didn't do it for 2 months after they got married and everyone else was like...how come? How did ur hubby hold back? And I was like...ASR ka bhai hoga! LOL Then there was the other story where this lady said she screamed with fright when she first saw the ummm...you get my drift. LOL
 
Are u kidding and Gits went and got it closed...why why...hmmm ...that would have mad my night...oh well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakamadmaxine

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 11615

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Maxine, I should go looking for that topic, I read only page 1.

Okay folks, time to call it a night. Ill see you all tomorrow evening. I will need to change my user name from naach_basanti to jobless_basanti from tomorrow evening.

Kissy wissy to all of you.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasibhanganTiyali.Euphoria.boyznakamadmaxine

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Joined: 09 April 2007
Posts: 5504

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Maxine, I should go looking for that topic, I read only page 1.

Okay folks, time to call it a night. Ill see you all tomorrow evening. I will need to change my user name from naach_basanti to jobless_basanti from tomorrow evening.

Kissy wissy to all of you.



G'night basanti!

Have lots of fun tomorrow, make sure your colleagues spoil you loads in your last days of work. I'm talking about lots of teas, coffees, chocolates and cakes all at your service! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakaSultan_Of_Swing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index