Chikni Chamelis (9) - Page 112

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bhangan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3151491

Post says Barun looks oily most of the time ðŸ¤£

i thought this post was about barun's not touching sanaya enough?
Originally posted by boyznaka

Aww Maxuji, ðŸ¤—
It's okay. Things will get better. They always do.😃
And if that ASR like boss of yours doesn't stop troubling you then I still carry my belan around 24x7.
You know you can always turn things around if it gets too much, right? It's not hard work but hard choices that pay off.(Or so I'd like to believe.)😃 

Or you can just watch this--
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKfxAUFo7xo&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

And if both of them don't work then.. 

Ditto!
A big hug, Maxie.

Choutki, 🤣

Jayne

Originally posted by madmaxine

@all Chamelis: Show Maxine some love people. Things have gone terribly south at work today. Depressed beyond belief. I would rather curl up and die than continue to sift through the shitfest that is my work life anymore. No joke. 

Wow, Maxine you sound like you're in real funk! Sounds crap!
My suggestion is watch the video Cutki just posted and then sing that iconic song in your melodic voice - tomorrow is a new day and the only constant is change. Things will get tonnes better if today disappointed!

@Komal - Likewise, all thoughts with you, must be difficult but plough through!

..Speaking of change, forum is invaded with Anjali's magical baby bump posts! Fascinated bunch!
Arnav looked dapper in the precap, fickle moment over!
I might get beaten up in the forum for saying this but i am going to say it here nonetheless

and so Begins the Barun Sobti downfall ,below par, wayyy below par... nothing clicked, the moment that should have given me a lump in my throat i was busy facebooking.
and what the farak are body doubles doing in the show again.

Sorry for complaining, I love the current track and all but today was like fish poop!

Originally posted by serialjunkie

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/63128984�

here is my nonsense for today.

ME - thu res math maar. ja i dont talk to you.
Sitting at dentist office with my mouth numbed

I have three cavities 😆
OK. Re-telecast watched

And I have to say - grippin'!!

When actors get the opportunity to showcase their talent, they deliver!!

I think Garima did well today. Her nervousness towards the end actually feels real. 
Originally posted by MentalExotica

I might get beaten up in the forum for saying this but i am going to say it here nonetheless

and so Begins the Barun Sobti downfall ,below par, wayyy below par... nothing clicked, the moment that should have given me a lump in my throat i was busy facebooking.

Sorry for complaining, I love the current track and all but today was like fish poop!

In an episode where I should have been screaming ArHi, I thought Garima's performance did well

Yep. Sobti didn't deliver today and as much as I hate to admit it..the famed chemistry is now missing

Makes me wonder if Joey had a point ;) (Friends, Season 4, Episode: The One With Rachel's Crush)
Originally posted by MentalExotica

THIS. Gitu, I lau you for saying what I feel.

Content was brilliant and delivery was underwhelming. Yeh to ulta hogeya yaar!

Compare with this, the guilt is written all over his eyes, this time it was lacking the only highlight of that scene was when he said "Every. Single. Thing" Bas.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQqGwAY24ZA[/YOUTUBE]

He looked dapper in the precap, did I mention that?😆
Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 11 years ago