Chikni Chamelis (9) - Page 106

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tiya229

@ouma: I was watching the precap, and i was reminded of a called "Sorry seems to be the hardest word" by Blue. 

but I am happy he is saying it

is it enough? Nope. 

You boy band fan! Why didn't Blue reunite for the Olympic Closing Ceremony, why weren't Coldplay there? Koistins, kositins, koistins! I met one of Blue band members once!

I've been waiting for this "sorry" for ages, I think we'll compare to his first ever "sorry" but the precap was a snapshot, we don't know what tomorrow's episode will hold - but I agree, what's with ASR's need of evading the truth and not admitting he forced Khushi to marry him?!
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

You boy band fan! Why didn't Blue reunite for the Olympic Closing Ceremony, why weren't Coldplay there? Koistins, kositins, koistins! I met one of Blue band members once!

I've been waiting for this "sorry" for ages, I think we'll compare to his first ever "sorry" but the precap was a snapshot, we don't know what tomorrow's episode will hold - but I agree, what's with ASR's need of evading the truth and not admitting he forced Khushi to marry him?!

Omg, the belan line! 😆 That was hilarious! I loved Buaji today, even though she fell into Dadi's trap there...

Yes! Why wasn't Coldplay at the Closing?? ðŸ˜”

@ bold: Honestly, I don't know about that either. Maybe he's blocked it out of his mind 'cause he can't believe he actually did it?? Or maybe he just wants to give Dadi less ammunition...Who knows.
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

I f**king hate Elton John for being one of the biggest reasons Blue broke up. they were in the Euro Music competiiton or something like that, but they didnt win. 

BLUE should have reunited for ONE LOVE. perfect song. perfect band and perfect them. 

and Coldplay was there- pissed the f**k outta me. viva la vida should have been honoured. 

😡

Originally posted by nonasi

Viva La Vida ðŸ˜­

😭 It's such an audience song.

This is making me mad .. Would of rather watched Coldplay then seeing Moss, Campbell catwalk to a really. not. that. trendy. British fashion *face palm*

But, I remember on the night I googled it and apparently Coldplay are scheduled to perform for the Paraolympics Closing Ceremony...
so any one up for discussion... 

I am just wondering, what kind past might be interlinked between arnav and khusi , that Garima might know?

by the way where is kripa?
Komalji, have no idea about the past! 
And I think Basantiji's partying on her independence right now! 😆
That is, sleeping.
Originally posted by boyznaka

Komalji, have no idea about the past! 
And I think Basantiji's partying on her independence right now! 😆
That is, sleeping.

I read so many strange theories and speculations. Some of them made sense...

IF they follow those I bet TRP would 4

but only of they do so without loopholes... which is so integral of IPK.

hello my lovelees.

Thoroughly exhasuted, suddenly it feels like all the energy has been drained from  my body, probably feel this way as work has finished. But the real work begins now, I had a domestic help come over and we spring cleaned 2 rooms today. After which I crashed for the evening.

Will pucca be online a lot more starting tomorrow.

What have I missed?
Hey Basantiji 

Hope youre doing well

Dont know if you watched the episode but Shyamu has secretly entered the mansion passing by security somehow

Raizadas love intruders ðŸ˜†

Also Khushi got slapped by Garima 

PRECAP: ASR apologizes to Khushi 

Other than that just for laughs this was the BhaTiya post

p.s I saw your tweet about Arsenal 
Hey Bhangu. How are you? When is Eid?

I caught up with just the precap on TV. I'm not a big fan of all this slapping business. Even the Gopi Bau show (which I consider as the most regressive) havent shown any of the female characters getting slapped.

I was just reading your's and Tiya's posts, you guys are very funny.

yes, I support Arsenal (been supporting for ages now), which is why the username. Hubby and I are members and go to the game regularly. Van Persie is moving to Man U, so it got me out of my twitter hiding.