Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Happy 65th Independence Day Chamelis and Shak πŸ˜ƒ

And will not dampen the joyous atmosphere with any cynical observations of our disgruntled incontinent petulant churlish senior citizen nationπŸ˜†

Had a great time at a flag hoisting ceremony made a tri color eggless cake and served it along with tri colored sandwich fillings watched some skits and patriotic songs then stopped by a Independence celebration party had some golguppas and vodka pani Hic1 Hic!  life is good life is orange and haila may just follow it up with some divine paan liquer this evening

GituπŸ˜†
I saw that video and yes that would have been my first instinct once upon a time but am no longer horrified by ignorance. The day I heard some one ask if that was Ben Kingsley on our Rupee note was the day I made peace with ignorance innocence and insanity

Senility first insanity later is my coping mantra

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ExquisiteOrchid

hello all... sorry for all disappearance act... not that I was missed..

Crazy days at work... And now today working from home, as little one down with bad cold and fever...

so what's?

Hey Komala 😊
i do hope your little one gets better soon
sigh they never miss me either 😭
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Hey Komala 😊

Shall we start a never missed club then...

Happy Independence Day You'll...

(started a sm thread if u wann go wish ...)

talking about missing where is Appy and Shak...
CravingKhana thumbnail
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

Ok so there is a video apparently when BS SI and Deepali aren't aware of the current president of India, I need to hear it out first but this ignorance of politics is just sad..

I mean you need to know atleast who the farak is ruling your country man!

Oho if FLS sees this she might kick their asses!

who the faraq is ruling would mean PM right Gits...presi just a puppety so who the faraq cares...

I saw that vid...Daadi has a sexy voice...

some one has image post out of BS writing her a note..check out the spelling of surely...
ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha ha... Missing Club will go hand in hand with Jealousy Club...

So how are you guys.. so whats latest about the show?

any new spoilers...

.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Komala 😊

😲

Arree don't be silly! I miss yougaiz more than Shyam misses his pen drive 😳

Komalji, I hope you're well, get plenty of rest and tell Husbandji to take over kiddy duties. Btw, ever since you mentioned cake the other day, I've been craving it all day πŸ˜†

Swathiji, rest assured your posts are always nonasi'd by me. I actually look forward to your rants πŸ˜† I hope your mum is feeling a whole lot better and that you yourself are taking care of yourself aswell...You seem to be constantly busy/working, us IFians miss you dammit!

😲
CravingKhana thumbnail

Happy 65th Independence Day Chamelis and Shak πŸ˜ƒ

And will not dampen the joyous atmosphere with any cynical observations of our disgruntled incontinent petulant churlish senior citizen nationπŸ˜†

Had a great time at a flag hoisting ceremony made a tri color eggless cake and served it along with tri colored sandwich fillings watched some skits and patriotic songs then stopped by a Independence celebration party had some golguppas and vodka pani Hic1 Hic!  life is good life is orange and haila may just follow it up with some divine paan liquer this evening

GituπŸ˜†
I saw that video and yes that would have been my first instinct once upon a time but am no longer horrified by ignorance. The day I heard some one ask if that was Ben Kingsley on our Rupee note was the day I made peace with ignorance innocence and insanity

Senility first insanity later is my coping mantra

and gosh am not that bad an ogre i can also be asb

I miss my tricolor meals...a tradition created by a dutch nun...πŸ˜†

CravingKhana thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Euphoria.

😲

Arree don't be silly! I miss yougaiz more than Shyam misses his pen drive 😳

Komalji, I hope you're well, get plenty of rest and tell Husbandji to take over kiddy duties. Btw, ever since you mentioned cake the other day, I've been craving it all day πŸ˜†

Swathiji, rest assured your posts are always nonasi'd by me. I actually look forward to your rants πŸ˜† I hope your mum is feeling a whole lot better and that you yourself are taking care of yourself aswell...You seem to be constantly busy/working, us IFians miss you dammit!

😲

Aliya Komals lil one is sick...so u wnat her to rest and let hubby do the looking after...i like how u think...(if only)

Komal ...a day of cuddles and warm soup it is...)
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: CravingKhana

who the faraq is ruling would mean PM right Gits...presi just a puppety so who the faraq cares...

I saw that vid...Daadi has a sexy voice...

some one has image post out of BS writing her a note..check out the spelling of surely...

Point. But I bet they know who the President of America is. And he's not even ruling their country. It's pathetic to not know. But it's fine...I guess. I'd long ago learned that Sobti is dumb. A nice guy...but dumb. And Irani now also seems quite dumb. How can they not know this? It was all over the news when I was in India! 

Happy I day..everyone, everywhere. I like FLS's way of celebrating best. I'd like some vodka paani too! πŸ˜ƒ 

And hello to all the Chamelis. Believe me...you are all missed when away. Komal...I hope your kid feels better soon. 
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Happy Independence Day guys😊

2.5 trp, "I love you DAMMIT!" deserved better but that's what happens when they have an erratic female character and male character who evades the truth and feels little guilt and the need to apologise.

I read on the forum a week back or so that BALH had a full on repentance track and look at their TRPS. Just. Sayin'