Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: boyznaka

wokay. Aaj humne bhi post banaya. Feel free to troll, res, leave me hanging, lol with an emoticon while you stare at the screen with a straight face. :D

chutki's daasu post. Tiya bherry late. but chutki's daasu' post ko hum Blockbuster banaenge, DAMMIT!πŸ˜†
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tiya229

chutki's daasu post. Tiya bherry late. but chutki's daasu' post ko hum Blockbuster banaenge, DAMMIT!πŸ˜†

Arre it's wokay dammit! Aap sab ne dekha na, I'm very happy. πŸ˜ƒ
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

what has angered me the most today was that he could have done right by her and told the truth ok this is a soap just say enough to accept your part in it instead of spouting dialogues that make you looking like a mahan because you agreed to marry her and seriously wht the hell is wrong with KKG she looks even more brainless than the average ASR phangurl😑
so much heartache pain suicide attempt near death experience has happened and yet watchign today i thought dear lord have everyone taken some happy pill or smoking something
this is why the soap is failing to connect with mainstream viewers there is no poetic justice sense of redressal no fairness and no MU has ever been cleared to date starting from her fall into his arm to date
sorry ouma for the rant
there is a thread gone crazy for a husband like him-i dont want a husband like him thank you very much would rather die single even if he was the last person on earth and procreation depended on us getting it on i would rather humanity die than breed

You echo my sentiments. Never. Ever. As with everyone, I would wand all the good elements of him and even they diminish under the shadow of his questionable behaviour, actions and dialogues.
Who would ever like to be with a man who can turn around and accuse and place blame on a victim that they somehow enticed the harasser and brought it upon themselves?

But, fictional character and daily soap, the fickle viewer I am, I can't help but enjoy the show and it's characters.

@smaller bold part - SJ said this before but it really stuck with me, the writers have a knack of turning Khushi into a bimbo whenever it suits them, yesterday she was feisty, determined and stubborn today she was Gopi Vahu - it doesn't sit well.
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Everytime a cock-up would happen today or an unfortunate event, all that came into my head was KLPD, and I'd think of the Chameli's and smile...My boss probably thinks I'm loopy for randomly smiling when I'm supposed to be fixing a problem now.

*sigh*

Shyam is back. All iz well.

Daiyya Ho!
madmaxine thumbnail
Happy Independence Day. To celebrate please watch this youtube video of IPK actors being quizzed on I day. Neither Irani nor Sobti could name the current President of India. 

Also, Dadi and Nani rocked it. Jai Hind. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REsuO5TcfvI&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello. Happy Independence day to my friends in India & Pakistan.
Happy Independence Day, everyone.😊 Jai Hind. 

I hope with each passing year, India becomes a stronger and a more united country with everyone feeling the same pride to be an Indian. 

We gave the world sanskrit, zero, the British a kick in their ass, the kohinoor diamond, the concept of #phangurling and Barun Sobti.  Be proud. We raack.Bas.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: boyznaka

Can anyone tell me what is Daadi's name? Sudha? Shubha? What?

SUBEDAR
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hahaha thanks SJji!

Happy Independence Day everyone! We're all Indians in the sense that we reside in India-Forums!
And thank you everyone for trolling my post last night. Aap sab bhi na 😳 I love you dammit. ❀️
Credits for the post go to Mentyji for forcing me to make one. πŸ˜†Edited by boyznaka - 11 years ago
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Hi good morning!

OH no TRPs still 2.5... after all the I love you dammit, hearty confessions and surprisingly awesome episodes one after the other!

Gadbad hai boss!

πŸ˜† forum is going to take a beating for sure!