Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hola peeps!!!

Kripa, enjoy the last day and yipppeee after 6pm GMT!!!

Komalji - good morning
ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meera30

Hola peeps!!!

Kripa, enjoy the last day and yipppeee after 6pm GMT!!!

Komalji - good morning

looks like you guys had loads of fun yesterday... it was such a crzy and busy day for me.. and todya will be same...

Our Senior VP is visiting... and wants to spend some time with me... I hope it s good😉

but  will not get my hopes high...

so anything happening?
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Is Kushi getting slapped? For what?

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
GM Chamelis

Thats one funny article Swathi. Long ago I had a debate with my husband. I told him South Asian men (especially, India) are soon headed the way of dinosaurs. My assertion was women in these countries have tasted freedom and will become increasingly demanding of their rights and rightful place in society. Men, on the other hand, have no incentive to change, and the society at large still supports a patriarchal response. Eventually, these women will find evolved men within their societies or from other societies and races, leading to eventual natural selection rather elimination of old-style indian males. 

it was an interesting debate. we haven't settled it yet. 
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

GM Chamelis

Thats one funny article Swathi. Long ago I had a debate with my husband. I told him South Asian men (especially, India) are soon headed the way of dinosaurs. My assertion was women in these countries have tasted freedom and will become increasingly demanding of their rights and rightful place in society. Men, on the other hand, have no incentive to change, and the society at large still supports a patriarchal response. Eventually, these women will find evolved men within their societies or from other societies and races, leading to eventual natural selection rather elimination of old-style indian males. 

So u say that I am a product of natural selection...😉

there are toads all over mate they are not resigned to one kind...
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

GM Chamelis

GM SJ
i am seeing it right before my eyes as the number of indian women marrying expats is very much on the rise 3 girls i know of did precisely that One in fact left her husband 😆
and of course you had the men commenting it had to with the so called Gora coconut choco ice complex but i did understand why they opted
the men are getting desperate they want it both ways women who work yet be homemakers once they get back home
an office colleague hid the fact that she was being regularly beaten by her husband for not taking of his mother well now she has moved to another city she put up with his abuse for 7 years and thankfully no kids
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Why are the women such bitches? What happened to live-ins? Farak sanskaar. Farak this shit. Nayi shit ki chali leher, bleddy Sewer Plus.😡

And there's Jhalli to top it. UGH!
Edited by boyznaka - 11 years ago
bhangan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dono mandir main gaye aur BACHON ki tarha varmala charha kay aa gaye ðŸ¤£
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Daiyya Ho is back
Edited by boyznaka - 11 years ago
CravingKhana thumbnail