Chikni Chamelis (9) - Page 71

Posted: 11 years ago
Nosh, did I tell you I am one of Muse's biggest phangurls? I louu them!
Originally posted by nonasi

๐Ÿ˜ฒ Nahin!!! You've just shattered my image of you Tiya. How could you?! ๐Ÿ˜†

I was totally fangirling when the Spice Girls came on (*sigh* my childhood revisited...) and I was pleasantly surprised to see Muse and the Kaiser Chiefs ๐Ÿ˜ณ...lmao, the Canadian commentators even noted how the Olympics couldn't bring the Gallagher brothers back together for ONE song. ๐Ÿ˜†

Natch, the parentals were super excited to see the desi touch in there. ๐Ÿ˜†

the parentals...oh brother...just cought my son ...reffering to us like that...now i see the refferance here...not sure how i feel๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Night Night Twitter Queens would have loved to butt in if only I knew how to leave Abhaas out...
Good night tangy! Sleep well! ๐Ÿค—
Hola peeps!!

Gitu, coffee sounds great? When? Where?

:) 

Maxine: Sorry for not getting back to you with the link but looks like you found it

@Spice Girls at the Games - I was actually overwhelmed...Back to the 90s and loved the feeling. I actually ended up listening to a couple of my then favorites from them. Viva forever - still love it I think! :)

Originally posted by meera30

Hola peeps!!

Gitu, coffee sounds great? When? Where?

:) 

Maxine: Sorry for not getting back to you with the link but looks like you found it

@Spice Girls at the Games - I was actually overwhelmed...Back to the 90s and loved the feeling. I actually ended up listening to a couple of my then favorites from them. Viva forever - still love it I think! :)

I don't know man Come here, ๐Ÿ˜ญ when are you going to Bangalore?
Originally posted by MentalExotica

I don't know man Come here, ๐Ÿ˜ญ when are you going to Bangalore?

Bangalore at least 2 months more. Pune, now there's a thought. I love Pune, have some fond memories associated with the place!

Originally posted by meera30

Bangalore at least 2 months more. Pune, now there's a thought. I love Pune, have some fond memories associated with the place!

Come come come! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ coffee dinner lunch sab kuch karenge ๐Ÿ˜†
Last 2 days at work. Will be online very sparsely, these 2 days.

I promise to catch-up on all PMs and FFs on Wednesday. Please bear with me.
Oi! Shyaamwa is back! Eep!