Chat Clubs

Chikni Chamelis (9) - Page 70

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Euphoria.

Hi5 Basantiji!

The hype around Cheryl is 🀒
She's nothing more than a pretty face...Even on X-factor she never really used to give valuable comments...just really generic lines like 'you look like a star, you acted like a star, you are a star' *cue thunderous applause* da fuq? i could give better advice.

Tiya! One direction? Really? #facepalm
Cringe moment but I actually went to see them once πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Funny_Post_Waali has amazing logic. I'm liking all her posts man, her comments are deep ⭐️

thank god i thought i was the only who hated "I Hate Food" and "simon Cowell's sidekick"...

both of them are annoying and f**king cant sing. of the spice girls, only ginger was good.

PS: one direction>cheryl cole

PPS: did you see  Harry Styles saying"think of all the pussy you'll get" to matt cardle after he won Xfactor???❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I couldn't resist posting #evillaugh

TiyaBerry, take a look at this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2123923/Caroline-Flack-breaks-silence-split-One-Direction-star-Harry-Styles.html

One Direction are just tooo young for me...It feels weird liking them πŸ˜†
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
EPIPHANY!

One Direction>Justin Bieber
This content was originally posted by: .Euphoria.

I couldn't resist posting #evillaugh

TiyaBerry, take a look at this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2123923/Caroline-Flack-breaks-silence-split-One-Direction-star-Harry-Styles.html

One Direction are just tooo young for me...It feels weird liking them πŸ˜†

Lol... i knew Harry dated her...bwahahaha. I still LOVE him and he can date me  anytime he wantsπŸ˜‰

how is One D too young? they are all 18/19 and you are the same age as me (?)πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: boyznaka

EPIPHANY!

One Direction>Justin Bieber

One D=Justin beiber❀️

I love them both.
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: tiya229

One D=Justin beiber❀️

I love them both.

Yaa yaa Canedan log.
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tiya229

Lol... i knew Harry dated her...bwahahaha. I still LOVE him and he can date me  anytime he wantsπŸ˜‰

how is One D too young? they are all 18/19 and you are the same age as me (?)πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Hehehehe, that Zayn Malik has had quite the past too with his string of GF's πŸ˜†

I'm a year older than you! I think I've had to grow out of the stage of having crushes on teen pop stars πŸ˜†
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
"Our house in the middle of the street" - the fact that my house is legit in the middle of our street doesn't help that this song is stuck in my head!

I still think the opening ceremony tops the closing, but #wediditright - etc..etc

SPICE GIRLS - My 90's revived, it was brilliance!

But other epic moments were Muse and Take That. Nothing is complete without the Take That stamp so glad they performed!

Some desiness added with the bhangra and dhols, rumour has it on twitter Cameron made a comment on Indian dancing etc .. so they added it as a reply back to him - it was multicultural! Loved it!

Canada as in Tiya, is that One Direction I see?! :O - Are you betraying Bieber fever?!?

Oh, Boris Johnson dancing, now that will be forever imprinted in my mind!
bhangan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My reply to riddle lady πŸ˜†

nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: boyznaka

Yaa yaa Canedan log.

😲 Nahin!!! You've just shattered my image of you Tiya. How could you?! πŸ˜†

I was totally fangirling when the Spice Girls came on (*sigh* my childhood revisited...) and I was pleasantly surprised to see Muse and the Kaiser Chiefs πŸ˜³...lmao, the Canadian commentators even noted how the Olympics couldn't bring the Gallagher brothers back together for ONE song. πŸ˜†

Natch, the parentals were super excited to see the desi touch in there. πŸ˜†