Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Swaathi looks like all your cannons are blearing...just walking the landimine zone...arm...letting my fingers do the walking on the forum...
Originally posted by: boyznaka

He's an ex Roadie right? Oh the ones of the first few seasons were so good! 

no clue. i dont know anything about roadies and all that. 

all i know is that Shahleen is HOTT. ðŸ˜† you like him?
CravingKhana thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

it was the baklava ( and the corn and the olives and the cheese...)😆 dammit, i loved it. ofcourse all the tall dark handsome greeks were yummy too. i asked if i could take a bite and they said not in public.😆

how was hiking?

baklava is borrowed glory...yet...erm ...u saw tall dark and hansome...did u change contacts...lived in the beaches ...for a bit...danforth was my Khana have...and all i saw was whit short curly haired stocky with "accent"...

it was good...wen to a falls and gorge...(spencor gorge) near hamilton...
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

no clue. i dont know anything about roadies and all that. 

all i know is that Shahleen is HOTT. ðŸ˜† you like him?

😆😆
He sure is hot. I've seen him wonly wonce during a Roadies finale, in a season which he wasn't a part of. Yuss!  Hot guy=me likey. 😆 But maybe not that much.😕
Originally posted by: CravingKhana

baklava is borrowed glory...yet...erm ...u saw tall dark and hansome...did u change contacts...lived in the beaches ...for a bit...danforth was my Khana have...and all i saw was whit short curly haired stocky with "accent"...

it was good...wen to a falls and gorge...(spencor gorge) near hamilton...

i knoww. but i also ate Turkish baklava. their pieces are smaller and yummier.😆 but i worked with a greek lady who made the BESST bakalava, i know. 

i was so surprised when i saw a stall for Masala Dosa, Fries with Indian gravy, pakora, Thai food tc. 

so it was multicultural really. 
CravingKhana thumbnail

😆😆
He sure is hot. I've seen him wonly wonce during a Roadies finale, in a season which he wasn't a part of. Yuss!  Hot guy=me likey. 😆 But maybe not that much.😕

Hott...ok now this is the test to see if I see what u see...and am too lazy to wade thru image and vids...so be a sweet babe and post one for your ermmm getting on in age...ermm Di/Mami/Chachi/...whatever...

😆😆

what is this Roadies???

why you no likey 'that much'? you should likey a lottt, after you are 18, you can touchey a lott as well.😆

CravingKhana thumbnail

i knoww. but i also ate Turkish baklava. their pieces are smaller and yummier.😆 but i worked with a greek lady who made the BESST bakalava, i know. 

i was so surprised when i saw a stall for Masala Dosa, Fries with Indian gravy, pakora, Thai food tc. 

so it was multicultural really. 

That must be the Nair who migrated from Greece...
tangy

this is shahleen malhotra
Edited by tiya229 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: CravingKhana

That must be the Nair who migrated from Greece...

😆😆😆