Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: meera30

No way. Rain is tip tip barsa pani. I mean HELLO BOLLYWOOD!! ;)

chinna chinna asai...

i love monsoon rain out in the field...and no i dont need some one to be dancing with me...oooh that would be in my way...so yep i dream of the day...

cos all i get here is bloody cold and stingy rain...and in the even i do dance a whole lotta neighbors going whats with the desi folk...

hey guys anyone for food

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Phew

MentalExotica's Haila - Check

Tiya's R-M Code - Check

CravingKhana's well Khana - Check

And I haven't even seen the episode yet!

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonasi

πŸ˜†, before I finished reading that, I thought you wanted ASR going K-K-K-Khushi πŸ˜²

Aw, now I miss Shyamu...his "KHUSHIJIII!!!!!!!!" still makes me laugh hysterically πŸ˜†

Btw, why is rain romantic?? Me and my sister don't get that one...Quoting my sister: "You just get wet and cold...and it's danger *fobby accent*"

I miss Shyam so much.
He was an infuriating riot, sometimes he'd be incredibly dumb and the next just be so cunning.
Dadi meets Shyam would be brilliant to watch too!

Your sister's take on the rain is the same as my sisters but for her, rain screwing up her hair is another negative too.

BS dribbling drooler answer: Barun SOBTI looks hot all wet

Bollywood fanatic answer: [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNLHBb33Wo0[/YOUTUBE] - Rain songs make EVERYTHING all romanteeq and hot, including Lallan and Arnav chaaamistreeπŸ˜†

Ouma's answer: The only times Arnav and Khushi seem remotely TURNED ON by each other is when either one of them is soaking wet. Water is an important component. Fact.
Seriously, when ever there is a flick of water on Khushi, ASR gawks *droplet on neck scene from last week* and vice versa for Khushi.
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Alright kids!

First episode after almost a week and wayyyt a second, is this the same show?

People talking? Discussing  issues? Alluding to secrets?

What the hell happened to my insipid excuse for a romantic drama :)

Jokes aside - Clearly Arnav-Khushi have sorted out their issues with the highly likeable come back home right now track. I thought Khushi wasn't one to be lured by gift but clearly cheap gifts work ;)

The past is now here to unfold. Of course the loopholes still exist - in the barsi scene last year, Arnav bitwa didnt look unhappy about his father's barsi...but then..yeah things change (things - script!)

Notes on today:
1. Khushi had epiphanies today - twice - I could almost see her going - Wait, where have I heard that before?

2. Dadi needs some diction classes - bitwa doesnt come easy to her. She actually said Arnav beta and I went..nahi nahi..you are from lucknow ;)

nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

I miss Shyam so much.
He was an infuriating riot, sometimes he'd be incredibly dumb and the next just be so cunning.
Dadi meets Shyam would be brilliant to watch too!

Your sister's take on the rain is the same as my sisters but for her, rain screwing up her hair is another negative too.

BS dribbling drooler answer: Barun SOBTI looks hot all wet

Bollywood fanatic answer: [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNLHBb33Wo0[/YOUTUBE] - Rain songs make EVERYTHING all romanteeq and hot, including Lallan and Arnav chaaamistreeπŸ˜†

Ouma's answer: The only times Arnav and Khushi seem remotely TURNED ON by each other is when either one of them is soaking wet. Water is an important component. Fact.
Seriously, when ever there is a flick of water on Khushi, ASR gawks *droplet on neck scene from last week* and vice versa for Khushi.

Ah, Bollywood...should've known. (Lallan and Arnie's Rabba Ve yaad aagaya. πŸ˜†)

@ bold: *sigh*, only men seem to look good in rain...women look like bheegi billis. πŸ˜•

ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meera30

Alright kids!

First episode after almost a week and wayyyt a second, is this the same show?

People talking? Discussing  issues? Alluding to secrets?

What the hell happened to my insipid excuse for a romantic drama :)

Jokes aside - Clearly Arnav-Khushi have sorted out their issues with the highly likeable come back home right now track. I thought Khushi wasn't one to be lured by gift but clearly cheap gifts work ;)

The past is now here to unfold. Of course the loopholes still exist - in the barsi scene last year, Arnav bitwa didnt look unhappy about his father's barsi...but then..yeah things change (things - script!)

Notes on today:
1. Khushi had epiphanies today - twice - I could almost see her going - Wait, where have I heard that before?

2. Dadi needs some diction classes - bitwa doesnt come easy to her. She actually said Arnav beta and I went..nahi nahi..you are from lucknow ;)

why are we all talking baout Barsi... did i miss something?
The above VM was made by me. ThankyouπŸ˜†
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
@Nosh - Ki faraq padta hain yaar, as long Arnav wants to "faraq" Khushi after seeing her wetπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: tiya229

The above VM was made by me. ThankyouπŸ˜†

I know ji, I lau it😍
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ok who remembers this?

"

'Draupadi tere akele ki nahi hai, hum sab shareholder hain'"

bhangan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5