Chat Clubs

Chikni Chamelis (9) - Page 11

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
looks like everyone is happy with today's episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Hello Hi guys!

I liked the episode, it makes me appreciate Nani Raizada so much more, she's been hypocritical before but she's hardcore ArHi, did you see her beaming smile when ASR stands next Khushi and tells his *too-much-like-him* Dadi to continueπŸ˜†
In short, ASR is behaving like his old self, the one who fought fiercely against Nani for Lavanya and his live-in relationship.

I think the most redeeming moment of the episode was when ASR tells Khushi bluntly that the circumstances they got married under is all his fault .. not an outright apology, par chalegha...

Lastly, this raaz, I want to expect the unexpected but this show never delivers, so it's obvious no? I reckon Daddy Raizada cheated on Mummy Raizada and someone got shot in the process, I reckon the woman he cheated with killed both of them on Anjai's wedding day as revenge or something, something - how does that link with Khushi? Beats me. They died in a car "accident"..

It's stupid though, suddenly Arnav seems so antagonistic towards his Dad, funeral anniversary from last year didn't even hint at the animosity.
Unrelated thoughts... they share a bed and still haven't done the deed.
Does ASR have a libido?

Also, I love NK "Got to her and tells dramatically 'Main aapki bahu hoon'!" Hoping that was 4Lions dig at Star Plus bahu syndrome.
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

Hello Hi guys!

I liked the episode, it makes me appreciate Nani Raizada so much more, she's been hypocritical before but she's hardcore ArHi, did you see her beaming smile when ASR stands next Khushi and tells his *too-much-like-him* Dadi to continueπŸ˜†
In short, ASR is behaving like his old self, the one who fought fiercely against Nani for Lavanya and his live-in relationship.

I think the most redeeming moment of the episode was when ASR tells Khushi bluntly that the circumstances they got married under is all his fault .. not an outright apology, par chalegha...

Lastly, this raaz, I want to expect the unexpected but this show never delivers, so it's obvious no? I reckon Daddy Raizada cheated on Mummy Raizada and someone got shot in the process, I reckon the woman he cheated with killed both of them on Anjai's wedding day as revenge or something, something - how does that link with Khushi? Beats me. They died in a car "accident"..

It's stupid though, suddenly Arnav seems so antagonistic towards his Dad, funeral anniversary from last year didn't even hint at the animosity.

may be repeats...like shyamu...daddy raizada lusted after mummy gupta...and thus the sherade and may be mummy gupta made a big hue and cry...whats to say daddy gupta was an employee...la did da... daadi's hate for the other woman...and now will project on khushi as she was the other woman in ANjies life...

how am i doing with bollywood type drama and conspiracy and comming full circle...
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Unrelated thoughts... they share a bed and still haven't done the deed.
Does ASR have a libido?

Also, I love NK "Got to her and tells dramatically 'Main aapki bahu hoon'!" Hoping that was 4Lions dig at Star Plus bahu syndrome.

Looks like he is the reincarnation of Vishwamitra and will need the likes of Menaka to seduce him. πŸ˜†
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good day, y'all!
I guess acknowledgement that it was his mistake to marry Khushi is about as much of an apology from ASR as can be expected.

Though I must say, the autocratic way he has been with Khushi in the past few days - making her come back to him - etc. actually just speak of his desperation to me; plus that's ASR-style wooing!πŸ˜† No love-sick mooning here (bar the morning mooning yesterday).

And yes, his libido is seriously in question.
Though those viewing the world through rose-tinted glasses might say he is waiting for her to say she loves him before proceeding... methinks, after all this arm-twisting to have her back with him (where she belongS, by god!), he can't be bothered to conduct a spot of seduction?
Or is it only wham-bam with ASR?

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 11 years ago
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Is he waiting for another Suhagraat?
This content was originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Looks like he is the reincarnation of Vishwamitra and will need the likes of Menaka to seduce him. πŸ˜†

Maybe this colourful reason is why ASR's libido is failing to activate...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3135660

@Tangy - that's actually quite smart but creepy with repetitive history, but if that is the case, Anjali's reaction after finding out about Shyam's truth should have in some way alluded to it or even Nani should have mused about it. I have my theory about their connection, I have incomplete short-story on it!πŸ˜†
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aw, even when he only has like ONE line in the episode, NK still manages to charm!

Lol, Khushi looked like she had a thought bubble: "So this is where the don't-turn-when-I'm-talking-to-you comes from!"

Did anyone else think Dadi looks like she's gonna want Shyam back because he's Anji's pati/the father of her child...? πŸ˜” (@ Tangy, that was my theory too...I'm usually wrong though...😳)

Now that Arnie's acknowledged the bhaag ke shaadi is his fault, can we please get a real shaadi!
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe this colourful reason is why ASR's libido is failing to activate...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3135660

@Tangy - that's actually quite smart but creepy with repetitive history, but if that is the case, Anjali's reaction after finding out about Shyam's truth should have in some way alluded to it or even Nani should have mused about it. I have my theory about their connection, I have incomplete short-story on it!πŸ˜†

oh my ever the lawyer..finding sensible..connections...and even i know better...

that was off the cuff...Ouma...and i wont take me serioulsy...πŸ˜†