Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Morning Kripa! Hope the sleeping has you rested now :)

Appy!! I feel all happy you read my story :D And yeah that's a short list. Of course it is :D
appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Has anyone watched this shit?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEGhnz8a2yw[/YOUTUBE]

Seriously, what is he trying to do?? 

Btw, watch it directly on YouTube.. The comments are hilarious! XD

None of them look like High School students! And the movie's name is 'Student Of the Year'.. Whaa?
Edited by appy_12 - 11 years ago
ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: appy_12

Has anyone watched this shit?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEGhnz8a2yw[/YOUTUBE]

Seriously, what is he trying to do?? 

Btw, watch it directly on YouTube.. The comments are hilarious! XD

None of them look like High School students! And the movie's name is 'Student Of the Year'.. Whaa?

appyji I am karan johar fan... so I will give it a shot... so far it looks cool... now its another story it would be far fetched version of any school.

But having studied in premier  boarding school little bit is applicable.

SO how is everyone else is doing.

Meeraji and rest all am sorry I have not read your your stories... still ctaching up with tons of laundry and cooked nice meal for hubby last night after leaving him for few days for fend for himself 😊

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Gosh chamelis and chikna I owe a huge debt of thanks and gratitude for the tremendous contribution you all made in making my post a success I bow to thee respectfully

I stink at witty repartee and rejoinders and believe me my post would never have been  half as good if it were not for each and every one of your responses

To all the ji's and their amazing sense of humor and wit who made it happen my salute

Names on the like list reads like a who's who of Problem Users and the mods wont have to troll farπŸ˜†

Now I am just wondering how many of the kids liked it without realizing I was being sarcastic

I was taken aback at some of the responses for they actually believed what I wrote oh the ignominy of it I feel for Balotelli and company and yes I feel the pain ouch near boomerang

Bhanguji loved the lingerie line with directions

WOW Thread 9

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Hola.

I overslept, as in I didnt sleep a wink through the night so over selpt in the morning. Fortunately no calls today. What is everyone up to?

hope you are feeling better now Kripa How many more weeks ?
meera30 thumbnail
Komalji!! Hows you? And yes, I agree...Ive been to a premier boarding school (mum's a teacher and oh well thats another story) so I think SOTY is dramatic but Ive seen it happen. Can't say I am a KJ fan. I hated his Kabhi Alvida...but I usually give his movies a watch.

Swathi! That post is now a Hall of Fame contender :) Such awesome responses and yes all our friends and kindred souls!!

Loved it!
madmaxine thumbnail
Morning Chamelis. Hope you're well rested now Basantiji. 

So, I came across this fab article this morning and couldn't resist sharing. Give it a read if you have the time. It's about Mary Kom. Also, life in Imphal sounds rough...very different from life in say, Mumbai. 

Edited by madmaxine - 11 years ago
ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meera30

Komalji!! Hows you? And yes, I agree...Ive been to a premier boarding school (mum's a teacher and oh well thats another story) so I think SOTY is dramatic but Ive seen it happen. Can't say I am a KJ fan. I hated his Kabhi Alvida...but I usually give his movies a watch.

Swathi! That post is now a Hall of Fame contender :) Such awesome responses and yes all our friends and kindred souls!!

Loved it!

I am so with you... I hated to gut Kabhi Alvida.. the entire concept was against my princples..

meera30 thumbnail
Maxine!! Morning!

Loved the article and have always felt that the eastern states have been treated less than fairly by the country. Its a shame. I speak to some of my friends from the region and yes, life there sounds a lot less shining than say what we see even in our Tier 2 cities

It's a shame!
Originally posted by: meera30

Maxine!! Morning!

Loved the article and have always felt that the eastern states have been treated less than fairly by the country. Its a shame. I speak to some of my friends from the region and yes, life there sounds a lot less shining than say what we see even in our Tier 2 cities

It's a shame!

the  attitude of rest of india borders on racist profiling and bigoted dismissal of them and the behavior of men outside of the 7 sister states has been rather crude 
Have felt angry when some regional movies show the girls as being rather free and open to all kinds of propositions and always in sexualized roles and skimpy clothing

the less said about the attitude to nepalis and srilankans the better thoroughly ashamed