Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Arjun Bijlani FC*W8in 4 D Rapchik Entry Of Tapori (Page 90)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -skylark-

was posting this only :)

sat ppl:

People born on this day are very intelligent, if they are in business they will do extremely well because they are very particular people and want everything to be perfect. Their lifestyle, clothes they wear and whatever they own must have a certain level of standard. Even if they made a mistake it would seem as if it was purposely meant to be made that way so in short they tend to be seldom wrong even if they are.

These people are however extremist to a certain extent, if they are good they will be very good but if they are bad it would also be very bad. So they should have a Spiritual God Parent when they are young, they should be taught good habits from young or they would become rebellious later on. They are difficult people to control as they have no leaders except themselves, whatever they do they do it well in their own scope and tend to always lead. They have plenty of admirers and supporters in whatever they do. They tend to do well in most trade but the worst kind of people are also born on this day so if they have been spiritually brought up they should be reasonably good.

Both sexes of this day tend to have plenty of peach blossom luck, they are attracted by the opposite sex easily.These people are however extremely stubborn and is difficult for them to trust anyone easily, they are very careful people when it comes to business and friends. So it is better not to offend these people otherwise you will have an extremely hard time. If they gain your trust it will definetely benefit you greatly as they are helpful towards their friends.

Their bad months are March, July,August and September, their day color is black. They are usually good looking and have an air of mystery in them, call them an enigma.They are also weird so it takes time to understand these people.They are naturally protected by higher beings and have special ability to do things others can't. They just need to find it out themselves thats all.

omggg this is 200% true...esp d ones in red...i ws grinnin readin this line esp..LOLLOL...

-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

Originally posted by -skylark-

was posting this only :)

sat ppl:

People born on this day are very intelligent, if they are in business they will do extremely well because they are very particular people and want everything to be perfect. Their lifestyle, clothes they wear and whatever they own must have a certain level of standard. Even if they made a mistake it would seem as if it was purposely meant to be made that way so in short they tend to be seldom wrong even if they are.

These people are however extremist to a certain extent, if they are good they will be very good but if they are bad it would also be very bad. So they should have a Spiritual God Parent when they are young, they should be taught good habits from young or they would become rebellious later on. They are difficult people to control as they have no leaders except themselves, whatever they do they do it well in their own scope and tend to always lead. They have plenty of admirers and supporters in whatever they do. They tend to do well in most trade but the worst kind of people are also born on this day so if they have been spiritually brought up they should be reasonably good.

Both sexes of this day tend to have plenty of peach blossom luck, they are attracted by the opposite sex easily.These people are however extremely stubborn and is difficult for them to trust anyone easily, they are very careful people when it comes to business and friends. So it is better not to offend these people otherwise you will have an extremely hard time. If they gain your trust it will definetely benefit you greatly as they are helpful towards their friends.

Their bad months are March, July,August and September, their day color is black. They are usually good looking and have an air of mystery in them, call them an enigma.They are also weird so it takes time to understand these people.They are naturally protected by higher beings and have special ability to do things others can't. They just need to find it out themselves thats all.

omggg this is 200% true...esp d ones in red...i ws grinnin readin this line esp..LOLLOL...

mine one was also true ! maza aya na hehe!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
i love readin such stuffs...maano as if v r readin some testimonials written on us by ppl who knw us well.. LOL...

thnx for postin it rani...Hug
-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

i love readin such stuffs...maano as if v r readin some testimonials written on us by ppl who knw us well.. LOL...

thnx for postin it rani...Hug

let me post more such...

u me and arjun ones:

no 5 ppl :

Number 5 people make friends easily and get on with persons born under almost any other number, but their best friends are those who are born under their own number, such as the 5th, 14th, and 23rd of any month.

Number 5 people are mentally very highly strong. They live on their nerves and appear to crave excitement.

They are quick in thought and decisions, and impulsive in their actions. They detest any plodding kind of work and seem naturally to drift into all methods of making money quickly. They have a keen sense of making money by inventions and new ideas. They are born speculators, prone to Stock Exchange transactions, and generally are willing and ready to run risks in all they undertake.

They have the most wonderful elasticity of character. They rebound quickly from the heaviest blow; nothing seems to affect them for very long; like their symbol, quicksilver, which Mercury represents, the blows of Fate leave no indentations on their character. If they are by nature good they remain so; if bad, not all the preaching in the world will make the slightest effect on them.

Weakness of number 5 people

Their greatest drawback is that they exhaust their nervous strength to such an extent that they often fall victims to nervous breakdowns of the worst kind, and under any mental tension they easily become irritable and quick-tempered, unable to "suffer fools gladly."

no 4 ppl :
Number 4 people have a distinct character of their own. They appear to view everything from an opposite angle to everyone else. In an argument they will always take the opposite side, and although not meaning to be quarrelsome, yet they bring about opposition and make a great number of secret enemies who constantly work against them.
They seem quite naturally to take a different view of anything that is presented to their minds. They instinctively rebel against rules and regulations, and if they can have their way they reverse the order of things, even in communities and governments. They often rebel against constitutional authority and set up new rules and regulations either in domestic or public life. They are inclined to be attracted to social questions and reforms of all kinds, and are very positive and unconventional in their views and opinions.
Number 4 people do not make friends easily. They seem more attracted to persons born under the I, 2, 7 and 8 numbers.
They are seldom as successful in worldly or material matters as people born under the other numbers, and as a rule they are more or less indifferent as to the accumulation of wealth. If they do acquire money or have it given to them they generally surprise people by the way they employ it or the use they put it to.

Their chief faults are that they are most highly strung and sensitive, very easily wounded in their feelings, inclined to feel lonely and isolated, and are likely to become despondent and melancholy unless they have achieved success. As a rule they make few real friends, but to the few they have, they are most devoted and loyal, but are always inclined to take the part of "the under-dog" in any argument or any cause they espouse

no 1 ppl :
Qualities of Number "1" people
General Characteristics

Number I people are ambitious; they dislike restraint, they always rise in whatever their profession or occupation may be. They desire to become the heads of whatever their businesses are, and as departmental chiefs they keep their authority and make themselves respected and" looked up to" by their subordinates.

Favorable Dates & Days

These number I people should endeavor to carry out their most important plans and ideas on all days that vibrate to their own number, such as on the 1st, 10th, 19th, or 28th of any month, but especially in those periods I have described before, namely, from the 21st July to the 28th August, and from the 21st March to the 28th April. Outside of their own numbers, number I people get on well with persons born under the 2, 4, and 7, such as those born on the 2nd, 4th, 7th, nth, 13th, 16th, 20th, , 22nd, 25th, 29th, and 31st, especially those born in the strong periods indicated.
The days of the week most fortunate for number "1" persons are Sunday and Monday, and especially so if one of their "own numbers" should also fall on that day, such as the 1st, 10th, 19th, or 28th, and next to that their interchangeable numbers of 2, 4, 7, such as the 2nd, 4th, 7th, nth, 13th, 16th, 20th, 22nd, 25th, 29th, or 31st.

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
good one...bt i can relate more to d one 1st one u postd...

bt chalo ek baat toh achi hai...in one matter mine's & AB's r same...LOL... tht ppl born on no:1 & 4 can be frnz wid each other...n same for no:1 & no:2...no wonder i am such fultoo fans of AB(no:4) & SRK(no:2)

bt to d contrary d ppl i hv been close all along till nw hardly comes under the category of 2,4,7...LOL
-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
i hv been close to all nos haha! no 2, no 7 no 4 ...no 5 also =))

yeah above one more accurate i guess...

Nikki_Titli

-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
letter...

R Description: R represents possibilities.

Characteristics: Enthusiastic, patient and even-tempered. R is stable, hard-working, warm hearted and compassionate.

Special Meanings: A negative R is prone to mislaying or losing their possessions, and tends to be somewhat irritable, emotionally touchy and a bit of a miser. It is easy to aggravate a negative R, and to experience their rather short temper.

N Description: N represents imagination.

Characteristics: N is a very certain of itself as a writer and spokesman. N is imaginative and loves pleasure especially when indulging the senses.

Special Meanings: The negative N can be envious, covetous and jealous, which can cause divorce or separation , if it is taken to extremes.

---for arjun LOL

A Description: A represents the head.

Characteristics: Determination, enterprise and courage.

Special Meanings: A as the first vowel in a name means the person has a strong interest in life in general, and possesses an independent nature. When another A appears in the name it brings with it the quality of being level-headed and having the ability to think problems through.

When three or more A's appear in the name, this can tip the scales toward selfishness. The negative A can be a critical and skeptical individual, looking down upon the efforts of others from their lofty place of self-righteousness.

Edited by -skylark- - 20 August 2012 at 4:17am

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
omgg i loved this one...its true...IMAGINATION!!! hehe...

PS.. btw Kushal's & mine's birth date is same...28th..so he is also No:1...LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by nikki028 - 20 August 2012 at 4:28am

Go to top