Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Arjun Bijlani FC*W8in 4 D Rapchik Entry Of Tapori (Page 76)

-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Joined: 11 March 2007
Posts: 18692

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RobseSSedSonu

Originally posted by -skylark-

Originally posted by RobseSSedSonu

Originally posted by -skylark-




haye mera kaidiiiEmbarrassedLOLSmile *blushing* Blushing
 
haan tera kaidi , nikki sadu, sanchu's chikna...
keep all of them...and give the real one to me LOLLOLLOL

ROFL ROFL rani yaha deewaron ki aankh naak kaan dono hote hai ROFL jara dheere se bhol ROFL
 
aur kitna dhire se bolu...ok leme say 'thnks fr postin' LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DRoadSoFar-Nikki_Titli

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 35730

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Star
Originally posted by -skylark-

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by -skylark-

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by -skylark-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_YzS3g-FH4
kya peit mein dard hua hai =))

i have seen allWink

though they didnot show much of neelu later in the series...they should have!
actually that time i didnot like neelu as it wasnt related to navin-naina thing...alekh was the one who helped naina out...Smile

i know it was the best phase when aalekh was trying to get information for Naina...
i loved him for that...he was always there for friends...

i remember the scene when rajveer met an accident and naina goes looking for rajveer and Alekh helps out naina in the Jungle...i supr loved him


 
yeah i remember...so good...see as long as story n direction is good..all will like

yes...story plays a real important role...especially in this case when at that point all were newcomers so story had to be good to keep up the show...and it excelled tooClap
-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Joined: 11 March 2007
Posts: 18692

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

Originally posted by -skylark-

haan tera kaidi , nikki sadu, sanchu's chikna...
keep all of them...and give the real one to me LOLLOLLOL


u sayin as if he ws wid us tht v cud giv u...LOLLOLLOL
haan bhai sahi baat hai ye LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Joined: 11 March 2007
Posts: 18692

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Star
Originally posted by -skylark-

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by -skylark-

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by -skylark-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_YzS3g-FH4
kya peit mein dard hua hai =))

i have seen allWink

though they didnot show much of neelu later in the series...they should have!
actually that time i didnot like neelu as it wasnt related to navin-naina thing...alekh was the one who helped naina out...Smile

i know it was the best phase when aalekh was trying to get information for Naina...
i loved him for that...he was always there for friends...

i remember the scene when rajveer met an accident and naina goes looking for rajveer and Alekh helps out naina in the Jungle...i supr loved him


 
yeah i remember...so good...see as long as story n direction is good..all will like

yes...story plays a real important role...especially in this case when at that point all were newcomers so story had to be good to keep up the show...and it excelled tooClap
 
i liked it bcoz it wasnt a love story...i like love stories but all cant touch the heart...this show had elements like suspense thrill comedy etc etc
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Joined: 03 June 2009
Posts: 87317

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
bt rani yeh baat toh tumne sahi bola...ki sadu mayank mera hai...BlushingLOL
--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 35730

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

Originally posted by --Sanchu--



adat se majboor...u will call...Cool

BTW aapke DP mein lag raha hai AB hide n seek khel raha haiLOL


well mujhe aadatein badalne mein utna waqt hi nahi lagti...so dnt challenge me...LOLLOL

hide n seek nahi hai..yeh kuch aur hai jo tu nahi samjhegi...LOLLOL

arrey nahi i can understand...see this is a library...basically mein library mein baith kar parh rahi hoon...and this handsome man is chupke chupke watching meROFL
see that explains it allWinkLOL

and u will call! i know!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Joined: 03 June 2009
Posts: 87317

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--


arrey nahi i can understand...see this is a library...basically mein library mein baith kar parh rahi hoon...and this handsome man is chupke chupke watching meROFL
see that explains it allWinkLOL

and u will call! i know!


teri tabiyat toh teekh haina?kahin koi mote mote kitab tere sar par aakar giri toh nahi na ki tu aise behki behki delusional talks kar rahi hai?ShockedShockedLOLLOL
--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 35730

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -skylark-

 
i liked it bcoz it wasnt a love story...i like love stories but all cant touch the heart...this show had elements like suspense thrill comedy etc etc

i started watching because the title track really was fantastic one of the best till date...
later i learnt it would be based on army ...and i have soft corner for Army and militants...

third was rajeev and fourth i started enjoying the show and all the cadets were fab!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
--Arjun Bijlani FC---V MISS U AB!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Nikki_Titli   Replies: 1164   Views: 75564

Nikki_Titli 1164 75564 28 December 2011 at 9:37am by --Sanchu--
::Arjun Bijlani FC::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Nikki_Titli   Replies: 1165   Views: 71672

Nikki_Titli 1165 71672 01 November 2011 at 4:37pm by shwetaloveyou
HAPPY DIWALI ARJUN BIJLANI!

Author: X_AK_X   Replies: 1   Views: 1545

X_AK_X 1 1545 25 October 2011 at 10:44pm by X_AK_X
*~Arjun Bijlani FC~*-Intezaar...Aur Intezaar!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Nikki_Titli   Replies: 1181   Views: 42881

Nikki_Titli 1181 42881 08 August 2011 at 12:28pm by Daffodilee
/*Arjun's World*\Mayank/Arjun FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: -skylark-   Replies: 1165   Views: 52818

-skylark- 1165 52818 21 March 2010 at 3:15pm by -skylark-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index