*Arjun Bijlani FC*W8in 4 D Rapchik Entry Of Tapori - Page 81

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -skylark-

coz they are more in no na
and requst fr atleast 10 siggys wen arjun's telefilm comes out lol

well i hv hopes frm AB's TF matter coz there r many ppl na..so i hope mujhe req karne ki naubat nahi aayegi...😆
well rani & sanchu...it ws obvious to think its a case of hacking...coz past mein bhi aisa hua...n thtsy informd him too thinkin its hacking done by haters... nywz chalo nice to knw blog is up n runnin again...
awww sometimes i truly feel lucky tht i hv gt such wonderful frnz here in IF...many times there lovely gestures n surprises alwz makes me feel lik tht...

aaj ka case hi dekhlo...2day aftr noon i had posted in TMLS CG sayin ki i am sad ki theres hardly Tarun-Sunaina siggies there...n nw i gt a pm frm one of my close frnz-Ridz(Mysterygirl_me)tht she made sigges on them jst on seein my sad post...aww such a lovely surpirse n vry sweet gesture...

n d siggies r xtremely gorgeous...last one is d bestest one out of all...😍😍😍...

Hi guys...

Sorry...I have not been active for last few days...was feeling low and had to deal with so many things both at home and work front...things are better now...however I made it a point to mark my attendance here...

Let me be honest...I was getting a feeling that you guys are upset with me and if that is the case then I am very sorry...dil se sorry...never intented to hurt anyone...
Originally posted by nikki028

well rani & sanchu...it ws obvious to think its a case of hacking...coz past mein bhi aisa hua...n thtsy informd him too thinkin its hacking done by haters... nywz chalo nice to knw blog is up n runnin again...
ye hacking nahi tha...virus tha :D
Originally posted by well-wisher

Hi guys...

Sorry...I have not been active for last few days...was feeling low and had to deal with so many things both at home and work front...things are better now...however I made it a point to mark my attendance here...

Let me be honest...I was getting a feeling that you guys are upset with me and if that is the case then I am very sorry...dil se sorry...never intented to hurt anyone...

hope u are feeling better. do share with ur frnds if thrz anythin we can help wid
noone is angry wid u , we will be there fr u always

Hi guys...

preeto tujhse kaun upset ho sakta hai?u r alwz in silent mode na toh y shud v misunderstud u?so chill...n smile...😃😃😃
Originally posted by -skylark-

ye hacking nahi tha...virus tha :D

i knw...i had read urs & sanchu's posts un prev pages...😊
coming to Arjun's blog...it is such a relief that its not hacked ...however the entire look of the blog is completely different... may be some repair work going on...

I have been sensing that something is wrong with his blog...I had posted the error message here...if you people will read my comment in his blog...there also in a lighter way I tried to say that...in fact I encounted some very ajeeb sa error messages...as if the path is blocked...anyways...perhaps not much damage has been done  and things should be normal soon

coming to Arjun's blog...it is such a relief that its not hacked ...however the entire look of the blog is completely different... may be some repair work going on...

I have been sensing that something is wrong with his blog...I had posted the error message here...if you people will read my comment in his blog...there also in a lighter way I tried to say that...in fact I encounted some very ajeeb sa error messages...as if the path is blocked...anyways...perhaps not much damage has been done  and things should be normal soon

yeah even i faced some technical problms...now the layout is changed..may be that one is affctd by virus