*Arjun Bijlani FC*W8in 4 D Rapchik Entry Of Tapori - Page 43

Posted: 11 years ago
frnz my new post...all d party pics of AB vich happend on this tuesday..😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3152415
thanks fr sharing btw, nice avi [dp]
i am lovin my new avi of Tarun-Sunaina...new DP of Mayank...n my brand new siggie dabba...😍😆
Originally posted by nikki028

i am lovin my new avi of Tarun-Sunaina...new DP of Mayank...n my brand new siggie dabba...😍😆

i loved the coloring of mayur siggy ...whole dabba is brilliant :D

anyways anyone excited fr devo ke dev..epi? 
very soon ganga-shiv ji son kartikye wil be born 😃
i cudn c DKDM since tuesday this week...jst saw here n there...rani if u saw  can u giv a quick update of wht happend this week?

n Karthikeya is son of Shiv-Parvathi na?i guess another typo mistake frm u...😆
Originally posted by nikki028

i cudn c DKDM since tuesday this week...jst saw here n there...rani if u saw  can u giv a quick update of wht happend this week?

n Karthikeya is son of Shiv-Parvathi na?i guess another typo mistake frm u...😆

not a typo mistake, u knw the story na?

wht??bt if i am nt wrong purane dd1 waale om namah shivay mein aisa hi dikhaye the...n so in some other mytho shows...toh yeh kaise ho gaya?😆
this week: they just shwd all the rituals. mahadev was ready to become ghar jamai since parvati was cryin so much lol, then vidai time pe maina ne mafi mangi fr all wat happnd . and they gifted mahadev that idol jisti parvati bal roop mein pooja karti thi :D
Originally posted by -skylark-

this week: they just shwd all the rituals. mahadev was ready to become ghar jamai since parvati was cryin so much lol, then vidai time pe maina ne mafi mangi fr all wat happnd . and they gifted mahadev that idol jisti parvati bal roop mein pooja karti thi :D

i missed this one...baaki i had seen the ones u mentiond-thoda thoda..😃😃..nywz thnx for d quick update...