Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

@rani...thanx so much girl...thankiesss...wow these days i so love to see AB in white...was this party held on 15th august????                                                                            and now goodnight...its 4am now...might be morning for many...but now i am going to bed :P

not on 15th on 14th i guess...
-skylark- thumbnail
if avneet posts more pics do post it here too..
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ok i found the original pics of AB's RD reunion party at FB...😆...bt as ITVF uploaded them 1st..they r no more exclusive na...so i wud upload without the exclusive tag of my fb page...

And seein them...i rememberd u sanchu coz i knw hw much u wanted them to c...so when am here y to fear behna...😆
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nikki028

ok i found the original pics of AB's RD reunion party at FB...😆...bt as ITVF uploaded them 1st..they r no more exclusive na...so i wud upload without the exclusive tag of my fb page...

And seein them...i rememberd u sanchu coz i knw hw much u wanted them to c...so when am here y to fear behna...😆

ha ha ha aap ho usi baat ka tor darr hai behna...chalo since u found the original pics...upload them here too (lol)
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
u mean lady...ek toh maine original pics found kiya bt instead of appreciatin my efforts u r taane-maaroyin...kuch toh sharam kar iditot...
-skylark- thumbnail
avneets pg/ac watever it is has them all..lol ...
-skylark- thumbnail
the best ones..rest nikki u may post..there r too many

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
rani i knw they tagged avneet in 2-3 pics...😆 bt i saw the taggin aftr i found the original ones...i gt more than 12 pics vich postd by ITVF yday... Edited by nikki028 - 11 years ago
-skylark- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

rani i knw they tagged avneet in 2-3 pics...😆 bt i saw the taggin aftr i found the original ones...i gt more than 12 pics vich postd by ITVF yday...

see what happns on fb...only the tagged ones are seen on wall, lekin wen u click one of them and press next then full album we can see .

ok the there r 2-3 more, jismein se ek mein his head is cut frm the pic 😡

-skylark- thumbnail
another thing kal on fb i saw some offscreen iss pyar ko kya naam dun pics with star plus logo..pls like the official star pg/grps i hope they post telefilm ones