*Arjun Bijlani FC*W8in 4 D Rapchik Entry Of Tapori - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
now this is strange...naya AT kya ban gaya sab wahaan bhag gaye...people forgot about this FC...now jab TMLS khatam hoga tabhi only this FC will start getting undivided attention...😆 Edited by --Sanchu-- - 11 years ago
AT has more of hi n hellos..plus it has TMLS fans in general...
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

now this is strange...naya AT kya ban gaya sab wahaan bhag gaye...people forgot about this FC...now jab TMLS khatam hoga tabhi only this FC will start getting undivided attention...😆

yahan ho ya AT mein...baat toh ek hi hain...😆😆
get all the new fans to make arjun siggys and commnt in his i-f profile ..leme see hw much they like him lol
Originally posted by -skylark-

AT has more of hi n hellos..plus it has TMLS fans in general...

haan thats because we have nothing to discuss there at present so this seems the best time we get to know each other...

even apart from the general TMLS fans ABians bhi shift ho gae hai...tabhi toh kal se aaj tak sirf about 10 post hui hai aur we are discussing TMLS in AB fc
so we basically come to the same point...we are in general discussing the same thing...but now we are dividing ourselves to two posts
Originally posted by -skylark-

get all the new fans to make arjun siggys and commnt in his i-f profile ..leme see hw much they like him lol

wht????????????????😲😲😲😲😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

haan thats because we have nothing to discuss there at present so this seems the best time we get to know each other...

even apart from the general TMLS fans ABians bhi shift ho gae hai...tabhi toh kal se aaj tak sirf about 10 post hui hai aur we are discussing TMLS in AB fc
so we basically come to the same point...we are in general discussing the same thing...but now we are dividing ourselves to two posts
its obvious to introduce one another...😆

we were in anycase discussin about TMLS here since a past few days 😆

TMLS forum wil go on till the end of the show and its nt ending anytime soon...since other actors had an AT i like there is one for arjun too...
Originally posted by nikki028

wht????????????????😲😲😲😲😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kuch unko kaam pe laga dete hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
well rani i ws waise bhi goin to ask few of them for decoratin front page of AT...bt i wnt ask them for tht stupid IF ranking...🤣
Originally posted by nikki028

well rani i ws waise bhi goin to ask few of them for decoratin front page of AT...bt i wnt ask them for tht stupid IF ranking...🤣

siggy avis toh kaam ki hai na 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣