India-Forums

Navya
Navya

*TOPIC TO BE CLOSED* (Page 2)

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
true, we need to wait untill shamya demselves declare whether dey r a couple or not as dey havent given ny words officially regarding deir relation even after many tweets and rumours..
yesterday in friendship day seg, shaheer cleared d doubts regarding sana n sha-bro-sis talks... like wise v shud get some confirmation i feel from somya or shaheer openly...
nyways lets wait for the ry8 time...
sorry, no offenceSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gojiri123nisha342012banfashasoniadutta

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammu19

Guys i think  itz time to realve a big truth was the main routecause for all these pronlems...ive to say thee problems "the main routecauses"

1. guys thing is shaheer & somya that is shamya  "ARE NOT COUPLE"  i knew it before but was silent now ive proof also... now don ask me from where i know this... for god sake stop mingiling them this was the main reason..jus think guys u ie...v the fans who mingled shaheer & somya ..shamya never said they are couple & yes they do like each others company "ONLY AS "FRIENDS"" plez growup & get a life.. this not only me many other also tried to expain but  guys never took it serious & now v r reaciving our punishment
2.second one is since there was a roumour tat shaheer signed mahabarata (i dono he singed it or not ) but till tat date when they came to knw tat they started bashing him ( v dont have rites to interfor on once personal life ) (honestly speaking i was also 1 among those bashers now i realy wana appologise for my mistakeCry)

3.friendship day seg of sha & sana i dono wat s prob wid the seg kabhi s & khabi no... realy touch ur heart & say u wanted shamya friendship day seg? i knw how u guys bashed sana & sha reg this issue this is the case of sha & sana  & wat ll be ur reaction if sha tied friendship band for somya...??????

i think ive cleared ur douts

Disclaimer:I din bash any one & dont want to i was jus telling the fact
@blue ... Before telling others .. U should Tell yourself first !!!!!
enashi_94 Newbie
enashi_94
enashi_94

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
you wrote your post title as its time to "relive" the truth ... FYI you cant "relive" the truth and my understanding tell me that i think you meant "reveal". please dont spread negativity around the forum in times of such distress. If your so confident with your news please go ahead and share how you know this and who the insider is that led you to this information.
Anyaa_Shamyaa IF-Dazzler
Anyaa_Shamyaa
Anyaa_Shamyaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Oh c'mon preeti u hav tweeted dem directly so many times n now ur sayin dey r nt couple! N for god sake v never mingled dem unless v gt hint from dem! Btw understand 1thing if u share proof den oly ll think whether to believ o nt! Anyways dis s nt rite to discuss abt der relationship bt aim to bring dem back..
nisha342012 Senior Member
nisha342012
nisha342012

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
DON'T KNOW WHT TO SAY.LET'S CONCENTRATE TO BRING SHAMYA BACK...
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
watz going on here guys???????????????im shocked...for the first time im sad that such a bad thing is happng here...
gojiri123 Senior Member
gojiri123
gojiri123

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
It's not right time to make such post, do u have any idea as u also accepted tht u were also among tht who bashed shaheer how u guys hurted him?I guess this is only d reason coz u heard something & u started with all ur wierd imaginations & start bashing the honest & sweet guy like him.U guyz always come wid ur so called sources & u believe on them, it ok tht u believe v have no prob. as thr is no medicine for doubts, but y u always wanna hurt us who are harmless & only will happy if they bcum couple, we r not the one who send thm messages " I love u " at one minute & " I hate u" for very next minute.Plz think 10000 times b4 u talk & write something.We r not living in fantasy, we will not die if they don't bum couple, but we r happy till the date they announce anything abt. thr personal life, no one need to worry abt us we love our shamya ,now dont take objection tht we r calling thm shamya coz shaheer only officially announce tht he likes to be called "SHAMYA"Smile.We were really very happy by getting small small hints from him & it was him who giving all + ve hints abt. shamya not any source.I understand ur concern but without giving 100% proof u r only creating mess & so much of negativity.Plz try to understand as u r also among us & my frnd what if they are just best frnd coz couples can be break but frnds never this is the only realation whr u r selfless what I exactly felt abt. shamya at this stage they might b only frnds but who knows ...TC & THX FOR EFFORT
'

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AditiReddy1Aishwarjyabanfashasurbhianya_17Na1naasihaseen-Divya.S--Rashi-rashvinf.s.m

asihaseen IF-Dazzler
asihaseen
asihaseen

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Sangitha@gojiri,your comment giving me such a relief.Yes,we love our Shamya and we want to see them happy.We trust them and we know that they also love their true and loyal fans a lot .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gojiri123Na1na

Go to top