Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

indiras allegation on rishi in public. Note : 3 (Page 4)

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I agree dat wat Indu said is wrong n very painful ...but in d situation which she said dat, dat is she had nly so many days to live n needs d money I say dat she is justified...but yes in Rishi's pov Indu is wrong as no husband would ever tolerate such words from thier wife , especially Wen dat is d person u love d most!!! Rishi is also absolutely right in his stand!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

synic-SUMITaholic-

-SuperMan- Senior Member
-SuperMan-
-SuperMan-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
@Malayraj : After going through the entire thread and your post and the one which you have given in your posts. I come to the conclusion that , why you change your mind suddenly ??
I can't beleive a person has two opposite views simultaneously. In one post  you are saying Indira is justified and in the other calling him "brainless", and blah blah blah...Why ???
Indira's saying are all justified in my Point of View.. Please try to understand She is having Brain Tumour and her last wish is too see RIshi and her family happy.. I don't understand why people don't consider both Indira and Rishi. Some consider Indira's and some Consider from Rishi's point of view.. This is partiality man.. Why don't you judge characters well ??

I respect all the decisions of Indira and that of Rishi too. 

In my POV, both are right at their respective places. and even Indira didn't know about rishi's presence. and one thing I want to clear that whatever she did doesn't mean that she don't love Rishi.
They both are made for each other.

Whatever Indira said is not intensilally, didn't you remember when she says: " wo muhjse jalte hain".
I noticed her hesitation and that justify her words.

Please try to understand she is doing this just for Rishi and her family... 
Didn't you remember her dialogue when she was thinking to sell her kidneys for the future of Rishi and family.. 

@Forsumitvats: Agree, agar Indira ye sab nahi bolti to hame Sumit bhai ki marvelous acting kaise dekhne ko milti. I love angry Ricky. Overall, I loved the episode... and even I think the old charm of HD is back. Director and Ila bedi are doing nice job...

Edited by saurab.kkumar - 07 August 2012 at 3:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.aadk-Rinky-.ByGod.Nancy

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiin

I agree dat wat Indu said is wrong n very painful ...but in d situation which she said dat, dat is she had nly so many days to live n needs d money I say dat she is justified...but yes in Rishi's pov Indu is wrong as no husband would ever tolerate such words from thier wife , especially Wen dat is d person u love d most!!! Rishi is also absolutely right in his stand!!!

@bold--

not only that.

those allegation so serious that they are sufficient to put rishi behind bars under domestic violence act of IPC.

that can be called indiras betrayal of love.

kab rishi ne woh sab kiya --for that she is publicly making allegation of serious nature??

Edited by 100raj - 07 August 2012 at 3:11am

Ranjinikishanforever.young

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saurab.kkumar

Whatever Indira said is not intensilally, didn't you remember when she says: " wo muhjse jalte hain".

hesitatingly said or not dose not matter at all.

whose izzat gone in this?? rishi ka naa.

as a wife it is her duty to keep rishi izzat intact.

ab indira mar rahin hai though rishi ki izzat ka  kabada karna kaise right prove hoga??

any one give valid reason for this??

Edited by 100raj - 07 August 2012 at 3:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishan-SUMITaholic-forever.young

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

@bold--

not only that.

those allegation so serious that they are sufficient to put rishi behind bars under domestic violence act of IPC.
kab rishi ne woh sab kiya --for that she is publicly making allegation of serious nature??

Dude I don't think , Rishi can be booked under Domestic Violence Act of IPC , without any evidence whatsoever.
On the other hand , Indira & "Jhoom Barabar Jhoom" team can be booked under law , allowing a pregnant lady for performance. Also Indira just can't give divorce like that , nor she can abort the child without Rishi's consent ( if she is pregnant).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishan-SUMITaholic-rajhforever.young

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Originally posted by 100raj

@bold--

not only that.

Dude I don't think , Rishi can be booked under Domestic Violence Act of IPC , without any evidence whatsoever.
On the other hand , Indira & "Jhoom Barabar Jhoom" team can be booked under law , allowing a pregnant lady for performance. Also Indira just can't give divorce like that , nor she can abort the child without Rishi's consent ( if she is pregnant).

domestic violence act is very very strict--
it believes in wife's word without evidence unless it is proved wrong.

1st arrest husband then find evidence--is the way in domestic violence act.

Edited by 100raj - 07 August 2012 at 3:30am

-SUMITaholic-forever.young

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged

@Malayraj : After going through the entire thread and your post and the one which you have given in your posts. I come to the conclusion that , why you change your mind suddenly ??
I can't beleive a person has two opposite views simultaneously. In one post  you are saying Indira is justified and in the other calling him "brainless", and blah blah blah...Why ???
Indira's saying are all justified in my Point of View.. Please try to understand She is having Brain Tumour and her last wish is too see RIshi and her family happy.. I don't understand why people don't consider both Indira and Rishi. Some consider Indira's and some Consider from Rishi's point of view.. This is partiality man.. Why don't you judge characters well ??

In my POV, both are right at their respective places. and even Indira didn't know about rishi's presence. and one thing I want to clear that whatever she did doesn't mean that she don't love Rishi.

Didn't you remember her dialogue when she was thinking to sell her kidneys for the future of Rishi and family.. 

@Forsumitvats: Agree, agar Indira ye sab nahi bolti to hame Sumit bhai ki marvelous acting kaise dekhne ko milti. I love angry Ricky. Overall, I loved the episode... and even I think the old charm of HD is back. Director and Ila bedi are doing nice job...

@bold: yes I change my views because of some bashing posts. May be I am not mature enough.But seems you are not aware of this place how harsh it is.The post in which I justify Indira because some InShi lovers are so much angry with indira that they demand Rishi to divorce Indira. so to console them I made that InShi post... You are targetting me only. kya ye partiality nahi hai ..see other posts too where ppl saying bad words to Rishi.. ask them also to stop it..

Edited by Malayraj - 07 August 2012 at 3:35am
-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

@bold: yes I change my views because of some bashing posts. May be I am not mature enough.But seems you are not aware of this place how harsh it is.The post in which I justify Indira because some InShi lovers are so much angry with indira that they demand Rishi to divorce Indira. so to console them I made that InShi post... You are targetting me only. kya ye partiality nahi hai ..see other posts too where ppl saying bad words to Rishi.. ask them also to stop it..

I have yet to see a post of so called InShi / Rishi fans to make posts that suggests Rishi should divorce Indira .

I don't think it is wise to speak for everyone !

Go to top