Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

indiras allegation on rishi in public. Note : 3 (Page 3)

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
you wrote so true akku, viewers can not relate themselves if such type of things are shown, i guess if we compare many instances we find out, what they showed yesterday was really not right decision by cvs, why are they after destroying the characters man?? Dead whenever a new entry is introduced it only leads to character assassination. i want to make a request to cvs here not to spoil the characters just to prove new entry superior, i hope further they dont play with any character as such Unhappy

i feel what for she want to earn money???
definately for her family.
and will such money give her satisfaction which she will earn spoiling the image of one of her family member??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanaadksamrudhi.rforever.young

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
indu used so harsh words in public for her hubyy like selfish n deemakOuch
he is not selfish ...he helped her a lot during her hard time 
obv. those words r so painful Unhappy
cvs usko kuch isse milder dialogues bhi de sakte the Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkPari117

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
are we watching the same indira who was once so concerned about her family's reputation, is she the same who fought with simi deewan for rishi, is she the one who turned against her family when they said some bad stuffs to rishi??? where is she Cry
what writers are doing yaar @shalu

riyakhanforever.young

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

First of all to justify Indira and Rishi  I have made a post to all InShinas to understand both the sides of the coin : i.e., Indira and Rishi. The give link is my post and request to all InShians...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3133961

But now as bashers are bashing Rishi, So its enough now.. I have to come out of the love web of InShi and sympathy for Indira... and I have to mention the mistakes of India to prove Rishi was, is and will be the best forever...

1.She said Mandira is not wrongAngry if she is pragenent... see what she is saying...she is saying mandira is not at faultClap... and blame sameer diwan for this.Angry.. first of all I want to justify this..

sameer is not at fault anywhere.. it is the fault of mandira... first she tried to trap Rishi in her web and when she failed , she try the same on sameer... she is a money minded girl or should I say characterless...and sameer has no intension to rape her.. it is mandira who made him intence..

2. Most important and shameful thing is Indira is giving galiya to Rishi in public just for money...wow ! kya women hai.. ?? kya wife hai...??? AMazing...

some ppl are saying she has no intensions to bash rishi in public... now tell me; why is she saying: " Main aam ladkiyo k liye ek message dena chahti hoo ki wo apne husband k control main naa rahe, "

wow !so she is doing samajseva...ROFL

Agar har ek ladki Indira jaise ho jaaye to ho gaya desh ka developement...ROFL

Wow ! what a lession she is teaching to all the womans ROFL

Aur ummed  hi kya kari jaa sakti hai aap se Indira GLOL

HAtzzz offf... ROFLHAtzzz offf Clap

3.She says Rishi is Censored... But I say she is a brainless women who is degrading her husband in public...
At the last moment of her life  she has made her family responsible.. they started to behave lovingly ..

isn't eonugh for her she made family responsible...what is the need to earn more money ???Ouch

Just because she has brain tumor ( I don 't think she has) she has gain the right to insult Rishi is public..Thumbs Down.. this can be done by brainless wives only...

again hatz off Indira GClap

Indira lost all the respect yesterday... ..and will not gain in future... even My  mom is also angry on her sayings...Angry

She is now disconnected with the viewers and fans...

But THANK GOD ! Ila bedi ne sirf Indira ka character destroy kiya... Rishi ka nahi warna bashers to pata nahi kya karte ???
I am proud of being a RISHI fans as he is all positive from starting...
 and I am happy for that as again RIshi overshadows Indira and all...Embarrassed

He again proved that He is the best...

Instead of hearing so much galiya and ghatiya words from a good for nothing woman, he still cares for her... This is called unconditional lover and a great husband...

Love you Rishi or I should say Love you Ricky...

But now as bashers are bashing Rishi, So its enough now.. I have to come out of the love web of InShi and sympathy for Indira... and I have to mention the mistakes of India to prove Rishi was, is and will be the best forever...

please dont classify people Tongue and i dont think anyone asked you to show sympathy for indira ? so you did that on your own accord - so why are you glorifying it Embarrassed
@underlined bold - her name is Indira not India Smile

2. Most important and shameful thing is Indira is giving galiya to Rishi in public just for money...wow ! kya women hai.. ?? kya wife hai...??? AMazing...

some ppl are saying she has no intensions to bash rishi in public... now tell me; why is she saying: " Main aam ladkiyo k liye ek message dena chahti hoo ki wo apne husband k control main naa rahe, "

wow !so she is doing samajseva...ROFL

Agar har ek ladki Indira jaise ho jaaye to ho gaya desh ka developement...ROFL

Wow ! what a lession she is teaching to all the womans ROFL

Aur ummed  hi kya kari jaa sakti hai aap se Indira GLOL

HAtzzz offf... ROFLHAtzzz offf Clap

just for money ? Ermm the lady is about to die in 2 weeks - her primary concern HAS and ALWAYS will be her family - why dont people understand that ? 

@red - i agree i couldnt connect with that line so i wont comment on it 
@blue - and lol LOL if each girl can work and stand on her two own feet without being dependent on anyone , then in my POV - the development of the country has happened Coolso yes i agree !! 
HATS OFF INDIRA !!!Clap

3.She says Rishi is Censored... But I say she is a brainless women who is degrading her husband in public...
At the last moment of her life  she has made her family responsible.. they started to behave lovingly ..

isn't eonugh for her she made family responsible...what is the need to earn more money ???Ouch

Just because she has brain tumor ( I don 't think she has) she has gain the right to insult Rishi is public..Thumbs Down.. this can be done by brainless wives only...

again hatz off Indira GClap

Indira lost all the respect yesterday... ..and will not gain in future... even My  mom is also angry on her sayings...Angry

She is now disconnected with the viewers and fans...

a brainless woman ? Sleepy you do know that whatever indira said , SHE DID NOT MEAN IT 
- she was feeling helpless then , she was going to be kicked out of the competetion 
so yeah i agree she used some pretty harsh remarks to get back in it . But this can only be understood if you think from Indiras POV .
from Rishis POV - the story would be a different picture 

for Indira - right now that dance comp and winning the price money is her life line ! 
and again - THIS IS INDIRA SHARMA - she will always support her family no matter what ! deal with it . Hitler Didi is mainly about her struggles , yes InShi love is there but i dont think it will ever be given importance to the extent that Sharma family will be given 

and lol if we're bringing moms into this then i would also like to share my mums POV on Rishi LOL She can never relate to him these days . First he's Rishi - all sweet and patni bhakt 
next episode Stern Smile a strict husband  . How does one change their personality so fast ? LOL

and disconnected with viewers and fans ? well i dont know about others but i can relate to Indira Big smile

But THANK GOD ! Ila bedi ne sirf Indira ka character destroy kiya... Rishi ka nahi warna bashers to pata nahi kya karte ???
I am proud of being a RISHI fans as he is all positive from starting...
 and I am happy for that as again RIshi overshadows Indira and all...Embarrassed

He again proved that He is the best...

Instead of hearing so much galiya and ghatiya words from a good for nothing woman, he still cares for her... This is called unconditional lover and a great husband...

Love you Rishi or I should say Love you Ricky...

and hmmm Indira's characters destroyed huh ? please tell me how Rishi's character was redeemed again ? after his drinking incident ? 
So basically all the characters have been "destroyed" in some way 

and good for nothing woman ? Deadwell id rather not discuss the qualities and imperfections of the characters , because obviously people have different views to them...

and the rest is your POV so no comments on it Stern Smile

Edited by likaboss - 07 August 2012 at 1:46am

.FALTU.-PD-

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari117

are we watching the same indira who was once so concerned about her family's reputation, is she the same who fought with simi deewan for rishi, is she the one who turned against her family when they said some bad stuffs to rishi??? where is she Cry
what writers are doing yaar @shalu

simple logic hai pari for creating rift between inshi cvs r doing this Ouch jab bhi koi new entry hota hai cvs leads ke character ki watt laga dete hain Confused
but now its enough indu should clear this ki she is not pregs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
This is my POV... I am not forcing anyone to agree...

.ByGod.Nancy

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Using short codes such as  ******* isn't allowed. We've told many times targetting any fan base directly or directly is not allowed. People who have used such slang are being requested to edit it as soon as possible. Moreover people should not try to provoke members by making instigating posts.

Name calling isn't allowed as well. That stands for : Bashers, haters, suckers or any sort of word like that. We're here to make discussions but that doesn't give members liberty to do whatever they want.

Edited by Sano88 - 07 August 2012 at 2:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-aadk-Gunners--SUMITaholic--Rinky--PD-.ByGod.Nancy

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Forsumitvats

..'dimak','selfish','indian pati','divorce','chor dungi'...are few terms she should nt have used...well !everything has bad side as well as a gud side...the gud part is that agar indra yeh sab nahi bolti toh hame sumit vai ki itni tagri,flawless,outstanding,excellent acting kese dekhne ko milti...with this he simply overshadoweded indra's dialogues and that part of episode...rk is great..inshi is great...agar pyar mae judai nahi hae toh pyar ka maza kaha sae ayega...lot of misunderstanding...but hatz off to sumit's acting...just love u
Agree with youThumbs Up but somehow Indira ko ye sab nahi bolna tha...

synic

Go to top