Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

indiras allegation on rishi in public. Note : 3 (Page 2)

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

indiras allegation on rishi in public.

she made so big allegations on rishi in front public--and also given written statement.

how can she insult her husband in public despite knowing what ever she telling is false??

how many of you support indiras biggest blunder of her life??Confused

bro the first logical post of the day, yes now it can be said the mistake from her side Cry these cvs know only to spoil the characters Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007rupzgalsamrudhi.rliesl

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari117

Originally posted by 100raj

indiras allegation on rishi in public.

she made so big allegations on rishi in front public--and also given written statement.

how can she insult her husband in public despite knowing what ever she telling is false??

how many of you support indiras biggest blunder of her life??Confused

bro the first logical post of the day, yes now it can be said the mistake from her side Cry these cvs know only to spoil the characters Dead

these allegations are like arrow.
once out of bow it can not be taken back.

ab kaman se teer nikal chuka hai.
whatever indira said has reached there target on spot.

itna ghambir aroop that too in public is unforgettable.

these words will haunt rishi in his entire life.

after this incidence inshi relationship taken new turn.

how indira going to repair this damaging allegation --i want too see.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangratibob007rupzgalsamrudhi.rRanjinikishanPari117

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
For a husband to hear his wife telling all those things Indu said, will definitely be hard to take. 

Indu has her own set of problems for which we sympathies with her, and may be desperation drives us to do and say things which we dont mean. 

However, having heard his wife's thoughts, he would have got a huge blow and we saw how affected he was when he drunk and made a scene in the road. 

I would also like to mention Rishi is what/how he is, because of his past. He values love and family as he is lacking in those departments. Hence when his only love, only family disowns him (also remember his mom also did the same sometime back), no one in right state of mind can stay calm and stabilized. If i am in that position, i would feel that there is no meaning in living when your sole energy source, suddenly shuts u out.  

Hence i will say Indu is definitely at fault when she said those hurtful lies just to clear her route to the competition. But considering her condition and situation, its forgivable (may not be forgettable).

Rishi equally has the right to feel dejected and disowned, and remorseful to her. But when he gets to know the truth, the feelings he has for her now will look far less important (can say insignificant) to him and he will have a totally different kinda emotions to take over. 

Its a very delicate situation now. Hope they will thread this storm, with minimum damage. But am not so sure about the magnanimity of the damage here in HD forum by the time Inshi thread this storm. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kumarCratibob007Ranjinikishanforever.youngPari117liesl

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
you said it right dhanya di Clap 
the only thing which was really not digestible that can any wife make such allegations on her husband in public??
she knows she has very less time, like she is thinking for her whole family, she must have thought about her husband's good will, saying such things in public has broken the heart of viewers. if i would have been at rishi's place then my pain might have came up in anger, sorry but it was really a painful moment for anyone who trusted, loved and sacrificed his family for someone, and in the end gets such result Cry

samrudhi.rRanjinikishanforever.young-Clara-

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
First of all to justify Indira and Rishi  I have made a post to all InShinas to understand both the sides of the coin : i.e., Indira and Rishi. The give link is my post and request to all InShians...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3133961

But  its enough now.. I have to come out of the love web of InShi and sympathy for Indira... and I have to mention the mistakes of India to prove Rishi was, is and will be the best forever...

1.She said Mandira is not wrongAngry if she is pragenent... see what she is saying...she is saying mandira is not at faultClap... and blame sameer diwan for this.Angry.. first of all I want to justify this..

sameer is not at fault anywhere.. it is the fault of mandira... first she tried to trap Rishi in her web and when she failed , she try the same on sameer... she is a money minded girl or should I say characterless...and sameer has no intension to rape her.. it is mandira who made him intence..

2. Most important and shameful thing is Indira is giving galiya to Rishi in public just for money...wow ! kya women hai.. ?? kya wife hai...??? AMazing...

some ppl are saying she has no intensions to bash rishi in public... now tell me; why is she saying: " Main aam ladkiyo k liye ek message dena chahti hoo ki wo apne husband k control main naa rahe, "

wow !so she is doing samajseva...ROFL

Agar har ek ladki Indira jaise ho jaaye to ho gaya desh ka developement...ROFL

Wow ! what a lession she is teaching to all the womans ROFL

Aur ummed  hi kya kari jaa sakti hai aap se Indira GLOL

HAtzzz offf... ROFLHAtzzz offf Clap

3.She says Rishi is Censored... But I say she is a brainless women who is degrading her husband in public...
At the last moment of her life  she has made her family responsible.. they started to behave lovingly ..

isn't eonugh for her she made family responsible...what is the need to earn more money ???Ouch

Just because she has brain tumor ( I don 't think she has) she has gain the right to insult Rishi is public..Thumbs Down.. this can be done by brainless wives only...

again hatz off Indira GClap

Indira lost all the respect yesterday... ..and will not gain in future...

She is now disconnected with the viewers and fans...

But THANK GOD ! Ila bedi ne sirf Indira ka character destroy kiya... Rishi ka nahi warna...
I am proud of being a RISHI fans as he is all positive from starting...
 and I am happy for that as again RIshi overshadows Indira and all...Embarrassed

He again proved that He is the best...

Instead of hearing so much galiya and ghatiya words from his wife, he still cares for her... This is called unconditional lover and a great husband...

Love you Rishi or I should say Love you Ricky...

Edited by Malayraj - 07 August 2012 at 2:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65

simplelife IF-Rockerz
simplelife
simplelife

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Very true raj bro. I really didnt find any justification for that scene.Ouch how can a wife say so many harsh words for her husband, who loves her more than his life?Cry i know that at that time indu want to convience that manager so that he allow her to take part in competition. But why to say those harsh words?Cry even i put myself in indira's place, i cant understand those dialogues.
Why cvs? Didnt indu think 1time about rishi's reputation at that time? Didnt any wife think that after saying those words, if anything wrong happen to her, all blame would go to her husband?Cry
in yesterday episode, there was one other scene also where i didnt see indu, which i was seeing in hd.
-At 5 am in the morning, indu was dancing.Shocked Now, where that sleep sign has gone?Confused
rishi didnt come at home till 5 am. & what was wife doing? I know that she tried to call him, thats it. Why she was not worried for rishi at that time?Cry any wife would be in tension if her husband didnt come at late night & if she had no news where he is.Ouch
this scene didnt fit with originality of indu's character.Cry at 1 side cvs have show indu's so much concern for rishi that she thought about rishi's remarriage. But in yest this scene, they are showing not a little concern by indu for rishi.Cry
just to create drama, cvs are playing with the character.Cry didnt they find out any good way to create drama?
Is it really so difficult to create drama with character's originality.
Ps. I have written this just for yest episode. Bcz i know in the past too... there were scenes, which didnt go with characters originality.

samrudhi.rRanjinikishanPari117-Clara-

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

First of all to justify Indira and Rishi I have made a post to all InShinas to understand both the sides of the coin : i.e., Indira and Rishi. The give link is my post and request to all InShians...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3133961

But now as bashers are bashing Rishi, So its enough now.. I have to come out of the love web of InShi and sympathy for Indira... and I have to mention the mistakes of India to prove Rishi was, is and will be the best forever...

1.She said Mandira is not wrongAngry if she is pragenent... see what she is saying...she is saying mandira is not at faultClap... and blame sameer diwan for this.Angry.. first of all I want to justify this..

sameer is not at fault anywhere.. it is the fault of mandira... first she tried to trap Rishi in her web and when she failed , she try the same on sameer... she is a money minded girl or should I say characterless...and sameer has no intension to rape her.. it is mandira who made him intence..

2. Most important and shameful thing is Indira is giving galiya to Rishi in public just for money...wow ! kya women hai.. ?? kya wife hai...??? AMazing...

some ppl are saying she has no intensions to bash rishi in public... now tell me; why is she saying: " Main aam ladkiyo k liye ek message dena chahti hoo ki wo apne husband k control main naa rahe, "

wow !so she is doing samajseva...ROFL

Agar har ek ladki Indira jaise ho jaaye to ho gaya desh ka developement...ROFL

Wow ! what a lession she is teaching to all the womansROFL

Aur ummed hi kya kari jaa sakti hai aap se Indira GLOL

HAtzzz offf... ROFLHAtzzz offfClap

3.She says Rishi isCensored... But I say she is a brainless women who is degrading her husband in public...
At the last moment of her life she has made her family responsible.. they started to behave lovingly ..

isn't eonugh for her she made family responsible...what is the need to earn more money ???Ouch

Just because she has brain tumor ( I don 't think she has) she has gain the right to insult Rishi is public..Thumbs Down.. this can be done by brainless wives only...

again hatz off Indira GClap

Indira lost all the respect yesterday...and will not gain in future... even My mom is also angry on her sayings...Angry

She is now disconnected with the viewers and fans...

<font color="#ff6600" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">But THANK GOD ! Ila bedi ne sirf Indira ka character destroy kiya... Rishi ka nahi warna bashers to pata nahi kya karte ???</font>
<font color="#ff6600" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">I am proud of being a RISHI fans as he is all positive from starting...</font>
<font color="#ff6600" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">and I am happy for that as again RIshi overshadows Indira and all...Embarrassed</font>

<font color="#ff6600" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">He again proved that He is the best...</font>

<font color="#ff6600" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">Instead of hearing so much galiya and ghatiya words from a good for nothing woman, he still cares for her... This is called unconditional lover and a great husband...</font>

<font color="#ff6600" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">Love you Rishi or I should say Love you Ricky...</font>

why show fake sympathy to indira if you dont agree with her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

aadk IF-Dazzler
aadk
aadk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
What a perfect reply dhanya di!!! Cmpltly agree wt u! Indira must nt hv used dos harsh words 'just' to gain entry into d competition.. But stil i feel am wrong wn i use d word 'just' bcs itz not at al a small thing for indira!.. D dance competition n d prize money means a lot to hr n dt too in d situation in wch she is.. Itz just dt circumstances n situations make us behave lyk ds! But yes wn v see frm rishi' pov,its soo soo hurting to hear al ds! 'Indira' words cn b forgiven,bt nt forgotten!' U hv put it down so b!fully!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhansamrudhi.rforever.young

Go to top