India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mohan-Megha New Love Story!

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Its start is good... It should grow better and better to get thru the viewers' hearts! It looks like Mohan's sharp and deep looks are not in form! Megha is perfect as always! She's doing wonderful with her looks, expressions, talking, etc. Clap

What happened to the music??!! It makes situations funny instead of romantic!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JulplatReena4kunalJumanaLoveKunalswavai2

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Its start is good... It should grow better and better to get thru the viewers' hearts! It looks like Mohan's sharp and deep looks are not in form! Megha is perfect as always! She's doing wonderful with her looks, expressions, talking, etc. Clap

What happened to the music??!! It makes situations funny instead of romantic!

Mohans looks kya hua? Baal kaat diye kya firsey? Main toh towel mein delhney ke liye wait karr rahi thi...
Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
1. Hand in Hand: Megha held Mohan's hands when he outburst! That's wonderful scene to watch he holding it tight and crying about his fear of losing her!
2. Mohan-Megha Hug: How much he had wanted her to accept his love and hugged her when she confessed! Now he had hugged her as if he got her back after losing! Or like he had never got her till then!
3. Healing the hurt: History repeats! The scene from lift! The same look on his face when she had hurt her finger with the knife and now with the hot tea!

Mohan's Missing or may be I assuming:
1. Hand in Hand: Though she was holding his hand he was reaching or touching his own hands and not hers
2. Hug: He was holding his own fists and not Megha while hugging

Megha's perfect fit:
1. Moving in ease towards him and sitting down in front of him
2. Holding his hands
3. Touching his face and consoling him while crying
4. The real cute hug she gives him and softly rubbing his back

Megha10/10
Mohan 7/10
pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

1. Hand in Hand: Megha held Mohan's hands when he outburst! That's wonderful scene to watch he holding it tight and crying about his fear of losing her!
2. Mohan-Megha Hug: How much he had wanted her to accept his love and hugged her when she confessed! Now he had hugged her as if he got her back after losing! Or like he had never got her till then!
3. Healing the hurt: History repeats! The scene from lift! The same look on his face when she had hurt her finger with the knife and now with the hot tea!

1. Hand in Hand: Though she was holding his hand he was reaching or touching his own hands and not hers

Megha's perfect fit:
2. Holding his hands

Megha10/10
Mohan 7/10

I Rather found camera work and direction part kinda weird..scene could not come out really well for me..when Mohan said first time while sitting ki main Darr Gaya tha..he was brilliant over there...later I could not find much impact..it's just my opinion..though scene was not bad ..it was fine..I have just started hating dialogues and music which was soul of this show...when he hugged her, I found music was just so mehhh annoying.and all of a sudden that recorded shrilling mummy-mummy...had it the music been little softer since he was needing support from her and clinging to her as his life is dependent on her opinion, it would have been more beautiful...Big smile

AS was fine..but I just miss softness in her eyes..while hugging it was kinda ok..but something is there  which does not touch my heart...this may be not her fault..it's the script which is not giving them enough space or scope to emote..scenes look pretty rushed..just to provide lollipops to audience...

Edited by passionalive - 06 August 2012 at 6:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siyakeraghavReena4kunalSenpoo-Swetha-

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Megha's perfect fit:
2. Holding his hands

Megha10/10
Mohan 7/10
 Touching the face was some cheat shot somewhere..angle ..camera angle i dont know they meddled with the angle in a second..,
Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Megha's perfect fit:
2. Holding his hands

Megha10/10
Mohan 7/10

I Rather found camera work and direction part kinda weird..scene could not come out really well for me..when Mohan said first time while sitting ki main Darr Gaya tha..he was brilliant over there...later I could not find much impact..it's just my opinion..though scene was not bad ..it was fine..I have just started hating dialogues and music which was soul of this show...when he hugged her, I found music was just so mehhh annoying.and all of a sudden that recorded shrilling mummy-mummy...had it the music been little softer since he was needing support from her and clinging to her as his life is dependent on her opinion, it would have been more beautiful...Big smile

AS was fine..but I just miss softness in her eyes..while hugging it was kinda ok..but something is there  which does not touch my heart...this may be not her fault..it's the script which is not giving them enough space or scope to emote..scenes look pretty rushed..just to provide lollipops to audience...

Somwhere i wanna agree with you..why why why..farmhouse waala magic ab kyu nahi hai scenes mein...even supermarket scenes had more chemistry

but haan i am a hopeless kunal phangurl so i just drool looking at him then and now.LOL

Edited by Reena4kunal - 06 August 2012 at 7:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_palsSenpoo

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reena4kunal

Megha's perfect fit:
2. Holding his hands

Megha10/10
Mohan 7/10

Somwhere i wanna agree with you..why why why..farmhouse waala magic ab kyu nahi hai scenes mein...even supermarket scenes had more chemistry

but haan i am a hopeless kunal phangurl so i just drool looking at him then and now.LOL

No worries dear..Big smile
Kunal is definitely adorable..and so as AS a kid..
Poor actors...kya kya din Khud Dekh rahe hain aur Hamein bhi dekhna pad raha hai...

U r right ..somehow MM chemistry has lost that touch...earlier mere glance was enough to melt my heart..since they are married couple now, it appears that I have to accept them as a lover and keep feeling that they are about to romance and I have to switch on my romantic button to feel it...LOLLOL
This I had never expected from NBT yaar...u won't believe my sis who is 40 years old, she was telling that she used to get dhak-dhak moment watching old NBT..ki Kab dil baith jaayega agar MM ne confess kar diya to..I was laughing at her plight..LOL She was one of the fans of old subtle romantic doordarshan shows..thankful to her, me being introduced to those shows when I was not even understanding the love funda..

Edited by passionalive - 06 August 2012 at 7:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87swavai2Reena4kunalSenpoo-Swetha-

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Reena4kunal

Megha's perfect fit:
2. Holding his hands

Megha10/10
Mohan 7/10

No worries dear..Big smile
Kunal is definitely adorable..and so as AS a kid..
Poor actors...kya kya din Khud Dekh rahe hain aur Hamein bhi dekhna pad raha hai...

U r right ..somehow MM chemistry has lost that touch...earlier mere glance was enough to melt my heart..since they are married couple now, it appears that I have to accept them as a lover and keep feeling that they are about to romance and I have to switch on my romantic button to feel it...LOLLOL
This I had never expected from NBT yaar...u won't believe my sis who is 40 years old, she was telling that she used to get dhak-dhak moment watching old NBT..ki Kab dil baith jaayega agar MM me confess kar diya to..I was laughing at her plight..LOL

Hahahaha post amar case solving they just rushed it for some wierd reason.and more rushed Megha saying yes.. Hahah we were prepared for Megha to soften but slowly and monu's agressive majnu  avtaar..badi jaldi thi shaadi ki..LOL Ab GURU ki time management bhi jiji ko karni padh rahi hai.. 

Edited by Reena4kunal - 06 August 2012 at 7:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index