Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reena4kunal
Originally posted by passionalive
Originally posted by Senpoo
1. Hand in Hand: Megha held Mohan's hands when he outburst! That's wonderful scene to watch he holding it tight and crying about his fear of losing her!
2. Mohan-Megha Hug: How much he had wanted her to accept his love and hugged her when she confessed! Now he had hugged her as if he got her back after losing! Or like he had never got her till then!
3. Healing the hurt: History repeats! The scene from lift! The same look on his face when she had hurt her finger with the knife and now with the hot tea!
Mohan's Missing or may be I assuming:
1. Hand in Hand: Though she was holding his hand he was reaching or touching his own hands and not hers
2. Hug: He was holding his own fists and not Megha while hugging
Megha's perfect fit:
1. Moving in ease towards him and sitting down in front of him
2. Holding his hands
3. Touching his face and consoling him while crying
4. The real cute hug she gives him and softly rubbing his back
I Rather found camera work and direction part kinda weird..scene could not come out really well for me..when Mohan said first time while sitting ki main Darr Gaya tha..he was brilliant over there...later I could not find much impact..it's just my opinion..though scene was not bad ..it was fine..I have just started hating dialogues and music which was soul of this show...when he hugged her, I found music was just so mehhh annoying.and all of a sudden that recorded shrilling mummy-mummy...had it the music been little softer since he was needing support from her and clinging to her as his life is dependent on her opinion, it would have been more beautiful...
AS was fine..but I just miss softness in her eyes..while hugging it was kinda ok..but something is there which does not touch my heart...this may be not her fault..it's the script which is not giving them enough space or scope to emote..scenes look pretty rushed..just to provide lollipops to audience...
Somwhere i wanna agree with you..why why why..farmhouse waala magic ab kyu nahi hai scenes mein...even supermarket scenes had more chemistry
but haan i am a hopeless kunal phangurl so i just drool looking at him then and now.
No worries dear..
Kunal is definitely adorable..and so as AS a kid..
Poor actors...kya kya din Khud Dekh rahe hain aur Hamein bhi dekhna pad raha hai...
U r right ..somehow MM chemistry has lost that touch...earlier mere glance was enough to melt my heart..since they are married couple now, it appears that I have to accept them as a lover and keep feeling that they are about to romance and I have to switch on my romantic button to feel it...
This I had never expected from NBT yaar...u won't believe my sis who is 40 years old, she was telling that she used to get dhak-dhak moment watching old NBT..ki Kab dil baith jaayega agar MM ne confess kar diya to..I was laughing at her plight..
She was one of the fans of old subtle romantic doordarshan shows..thankful to her, me being introduced to those shows when I was not even understanding the love funda..
Edited by passionalive - 06 August 2012 at 7:31pm