India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Teri Hifazat Mera Pehla Farz

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Ok i know we all are so excited with New promo...
J's dancing and that too on Epic song  frm Epic Movie Hum Aapke Hain Kaun just Fantasticcc...
All are looking so dashing... and Manvi - a dollDay Dreaming

but is it really a Happy-shappy promoErmm Have u heard the voice over -
''pyar ke rangon se bhare yeh rishte kahin ho na jaayen berang..''

Maanvi - Aapki devrani banne ke sath sath mujhe chutku ki Maasi bhi banna hai

Jeevika - Chutku se pehle TU hai Mannu... aur Teri hifaazat Mera pehla farz...

Scary Linesss... yet so satisfied(acc. to cancer track)...tough time for behnas... especially for Jeevika... though M is suffering with cancer but shuru se sabse zyada asar Jeevika pe hua hai :)

..finally we can see the story moving on... Hope we will get our position back in trp chart again with this storyline :):)

What do you think guys?? What's next after this Roka?? how will Jeevika come to know about bone marrow transplant thing??  I really hope Cvs haven't forgotten about Mumbai reports...Ermm

Edited by Neha.K. - 06 August 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

marytisdalescreen22EHMMBH-loverHalkatJawaaniVirManForLifelove_zain_Sara_ita_04nrithyaoshine123princess_sara-Pj-_innocent_

ita_04 Goldie
ita_04
ita_04

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i lovedd the happy happy atmosphere Embarrassed...only because they didn't forget the lurking danger behind it...cancer and pregnancy both incorporated...Thumbs Up

about the bone marrow donation...i guess they'll need to show J aborting but i can't see that happening on SP...me too confused...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManForLife_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Well, am a little confused! A pregnant lady cannot undergo the bone marrow transplant, if am not mistaken therefore i do not see where the track will be heading in that regard! :s...

But am sure soon after the Roka, M's health will deteriorate; as you clearly pointed out *mumbai reports.* So it will be interesting to see how the writers progress further with the storyline; as i dont see J aborting her child (and i personally dont want her too)- The baby is something Viren really wanted, and am sure J will never get rid of her baby, even though the promo indicated that M comes before everything else!..

Truth be told, the writers always disapoint me when i raise my expectations, so i will not be doing that, am just going to take each episodes as they come, and therefore restrict myself from commenting on how this track will eventually pen out!

The new promo despite being so lively and colourful, does indicate a dark phase ahead!- so lets wait and see

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

poojaa3VirManForLifescreen22_Sara_Mo710-Pj-

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ita_04

i lovedd the happy happy atmosphere Embarrassed...only because they didn't forget the lurking danger behind it...cancer and pregnancy both incorporated...Thumbs Up

about the bone marrow donation...i guess they'll need to show J aborting but i can't see that happening on SP...me too confused...

this is what m thinking - SP will not show abortion thing.. but may be they show J getting extra caring towards mannu which leads her to miscariage or something like that... like in promo shez all happy and dancing for Her mannu and forgets(not actually but for a moment) abt her baby..

Edited by Neha.K. - 06 August 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poojaa3

VirManForLife Senior Member
VirManForLife
VirManForLife

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I personally didnt think, or DIDNT WANT the abortion thing to ever happen, but after seeing the promo today, i think there is no other track left to follow but thisCry theyve indicated it well enough, leaving no room for doubt
Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Well, am a little confused! A pregnant lady cannot undergo the bone marrow transplant, if am not mistaken therefore i do not see where the track will be heading in that regard! :s...

But am sure soon after the Roka, M's health will deteriorate; as you clearly pointed out *mumbai reports.* So it will be interesting to see how the writers progress further with the storyline; as i dont see J aborting her child (and i personally dont want her too)- The baby is something Viren really wanted, and am sure J will never get rid of her baby, even though the promo indicated that M comes before everything else!..

Truth be told, the writers always disapoint me when i raise my expectations, so i will not be doing that, am just going to take each episodes as they come, and therefore restrict myself from commenting on how this track will eventually pen out!LOL

The new promo despite being so lively and colourful, does indicate a dark phase ahead!- so lets wait and see

@red : she will not abort for sure, i mean cvs will not make her abort, but J will take a step to do this for Mannu... for her M is her 1st child na.. Ek bache ko duniya mein laane ke liye, woh pehle bache ko marta nahin chod sakti.. this is what J's chracter is..and show is still on BEHNAS love..

and i agree , i thnk we should not expect anything now..  let the writers and creative team do their work till they are on track... promo seems good including strong points...so just wait and watch how story moves on
nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged

was literaaly drooling over this line of J Day Dreaming 

Now i think darkness n drama r much needed.. happy things cant run the show na... & this Line of J tells us no fact denying that whatever be at stake ( even her unborn child ) J will choose M. BUt drama enters with Viren n rest of Vadheras about the kid..BUt alongwith so many characters n Twists I think VM should have been kept to friends .. now that not only would have given some cherry on top scenes in between But also have reduced some burden on already twisted storyline

Again after Roka.. well if this is an attempt to officilly authorize V to take care of M ( as many  r saying ) then i must say little scope for JEEMAN der.Confused

As for J n bone marrow ( if it had to be ) She will , i think first find out about Mumbai reports & then Not trusting anyone again will take charge of M's treatment & find out about Bone marrow option...

but lets count on CVs for a good plot Coz they have messed a lot of things & starting n adding new things every now n then.. SO it will indeed become a hard job to do justice wiht EVERY RELATION OF BOTH FAMILIES IN LIGHT OF JEMAAN BOND N CANCER

PS- I Wud like JM to find about report hidings on roka function.. masst drama Cool

PPS- as always awesome effort of urs to bring up nice subject ... Love u
HalkatJawaani Senior Member
HalkatJawaani
HalkatJawaani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I Dont Think Maanvi Will Let Jeevika Abort Her Child!
And I Think Virat Changes Her Blood Group Or Something I Mean Is That Possible 

Go to top