Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
PART 6

RECAP: Riddhima Met With An Accident

And She Had A Fracture In Her Leg

Everybody Gave Riddhima And Mayank A Surprise Birthday Party

All The Boys Gone To College

FIRST DAY IN COLLEGE

It Was A Business Institute For Advance Studies And Business Management

As they all were more interesting in doing business like there parents did so they joined this college.

ALL THE GIRLS WERE JUST WATCHING THE THREE OF THEM FROM THE TIME THEY ENTERED THE COLLEGE.

They went to the principle cabin

Principle room

Principle : well boys [to the three of them] I know that your parents r well known personality of this town but still you r completely new person to this college and you have to create your own identity here with your ability

all : yes sir.

principle: all the best for your new life

all: thank you sir

principle: you can go now

[They left the principle room and went out a group of 3 students was standing there in the corridor they went near them]

a boy from the group: hi new admission ?

samrat: ya hi I m samrat

boy: hi I m vivek and [towards the girl and boy standing with him ] this is dia and benji

and they all had there intro

[and walked to have a look of the college everyone noticing that all the girls were staring at them.]

dia: hey not bad yahaa saare girls sirf aapko hi dekh rahe hai.

armaan: ya except for you kyon didn't you liked me [in his usual flirting tone]

[dia smiled and before she can answered vivek replied]

vivek: vo uska to koi chance nahi hai kyonki dia ko to allready koi aur baht pasand aa gaya hai kyon dia

samrat: [a bit confused] what do you mean?

benji: [the other boy with dia and vivek] actually dia is my girlfriend

mayank: oh ok

samrat: hey that's great , ha well vivek tumhare girlfriend kaha hai

vivek: ab hamaare benji jaise kismat kaha tum batao tum teeno ki girlfriend kaha hai I mean I m sure tum jaise cool looking boys ki to girlfriends honge hi

armaan: hai na per permanent nahi

samrat : oh okk

[as they were chatting a voice from behind came.]

voice: hey guys [an arrogant and a bit rude voice]

[they all turned back there was a boy sitting on a bike., surrounded by a few gang of people around him]

vivek: [very normally]..hey hi rocky..

benji: [to armaan samrat and mayank] that's Rocky the most arrogant and rude kind of boys of this college creating problems for others fighting etc r type of his hobbies ...take my advise and just stay away from him

armaan: [in his usual attitude armaan style] thanks for the information, you don't worry we can handle this.

rocky: [coming close]...so new admission [to samrat . mayank and armaan and staring them from up to down very strangely.]

mayank: ya hi I m mayank.

[mayank bought his hand out for a hand shake very friendly but rocky was not in a friendly mood he was really jealous to see all the girls getting crazy for them.]

rocky: [ with full arrogance] so new admission well there is a rule of this college for all new admission

armaan: [armaan with same attitude] rule oh really and what's that ?

rocky: well you will have to do whatever wee will ask you to do

samrat: oh really what do you mean [with attitude]

rocky: well now you all also need to do some think for us what say guys.[to his gang]

everyone of his gang screamed.

rocky: well well so what shall we do with them

a boy from his group: well rocky I think they need to give an introduction of there talent how about a competition

rocky: why not so what will you guys show us

armaan: any think dude lets a competition but for what

rocky: ok lets have a race

mayank: race.!!!!

rocky: kyon darr gaye

armaan: no ways lets go for it [with full confidence]

[armaan got a bike and got ready for a bike race with rocky]

THE RACE BEGAN, ROCKY WAS A DAM GOOD RIDER BUT NOT BETTER THAN ARMAAN STILL IT WAS A THOUGHT COMPETITION

BUT FINALLY ARMAAN WON IT

Everybody cheering now for armaan and everybody was really impressed by him rocky was jealous but still he shake hand with armaan and left

And like this armaan mayank and samrat all became really popular in college on there first day only

NEXT DAY

AS TODAY NUPUR AND GUNJAN WERE ENTERING THE COLLEGE AND WITH THEM MAYANK AND SAMRAT CAME , AS ARMAAN WAS STAYING BACK  WITH RIDDHIMA

Samrat ,  gunjan , mayank and nupur came together in the same car , after parking it

samrat and gunjan were moving ahead inside together as gunjan was really really excited about her first day in her college , she was really an outgoing person , and this would surely going to be a really new and cool experience for her

while mayank and nupur were moving  a bit slow , as it was first day in college for mupur and she was very nervous about it

mayank sensed her nervousness , holded her hand

mayank : its ok nupur , don't be nervous , I m there with you

just this much of saying from mayank , this small gesture was like more then enough for her to calm down , and it actually worked like an instant healer to her , she was now smiling and happily they together entered the college gate , holding each other hand

the girls which were already present there , as since yesterday they were like all around the 3 handsome boys , but to there bad luck , armaan was not there today

as samrat entered the college with gunjan , by her side , actually a bit ahead , lol's she was moving to fast in her excitement

samrat : hello gunjan ji , aap shayad bhool rahhe hai , ki hum bhi aapke saath hi aaye hai , thoda hamaare saath saath chalo , yu bhaag kyon rahhe hoo hmm

gunjan : I m sorry samrat , per kya hai naa , tumhaare saath chalke mujhe mere college e first day per hi , girls ki hate list mein nahi aana hai , you see ,

samrat : [a bit confused]  matlab ??

gunjan : matlab ye ki , I m sure kaafe girls tumper flat oo hi gayye honge , and they all must be really excited and dying to be here by your side , and agar vo mujhe aise tumhaare saath dekhengee na , then there is a huge case of then getting jealous hai naa [she said with a wink]

samrat : ohh like that , ahaa forget it , as if I care , ab in stupid si girls ke peeche , hum apne best friends ko nahi chodtee , and soo I won't and I really don't care , to I hope aapko apne is best friend ke saath chalne mein koi problem nahi hai hmmm

gunjan : god samm , tum bhi na tumse aaj tak baatoo mein koi nahi jeet sakka hai

samrat : vo too hai , ab tum mere saath chalo , I don't want that boys and all to indulge you in any kind of ragging and all , soo be with me ok [a bit serious]

[now this was there friendship , they can fight like anythink when they r alone or with other four peoples of there group , but when comes to outer world , they became soo protective and caring about each other , and soo was samrat , even he is soo much irritating and all the time masti making person , but still he became very serious when it comes to safety of his friends] ,

And soo samrat was there whole day , with her and introduced her to benji , dia and vivek as his best friend , and soon gunjan became friends with then , with her cool and friendly behavior

mayank and nupur

as mayank entered the college gate with nupur by her side ,holding hand , but yes it was not visible to anyone

all the girls were like fuming with anger seeing a girl by his side , cause as his nature was , the girls had hard time trying there luck over him since he had came in college yeaterday , but mayank being mayank , has not even once seen towards them , but now , he was there with a girl

girls were surely jealous of nupur and her luck , when they sae mayank was actually protecting her from that group of boys who tried to approach nupur , for some ragging , but mayank standing there between them and her

nupur was off course nervous with this , but when mayank again holded her hand , all her nervousness went away , and she was soo sure that nothing can happen to her now

AND SO THE GIRLS WERE JUST SAVE NO RAGGING AT ALL AS THEY WERE WITH MAYANK AND SAMRAT

AND LIKE THIS

Soon They five , mayank , samrat , armaan , nupur and gunjan Became Really Popular In College And With There Friendly Nature Had Many Friends There Only Riddhima Was Not A Part Of There College Life Till Now

They All use to Attend There Classes in the College and as College Hours Get over They Just Rush Back to There House to Be with Riddhima

Almost A Month Had Passed and Now They All Were Not At All New To the College

RIDDHIMA FRACTURE WAS REMOVED AND NOW SHE WAS PERFECTLY FIT AND FINE.

RIDDHIMA SITTING IN HER ROOM.

IN HER THOUGHTS

riddhima: I think now I am fine and I can even go to the college now

Entered nupur.

nupur: hey riddhima

riddhima: hi nupur you didn't went to the college ?

nupur: no actually

[before she can explain the reason.]

riddhima: ok first you get ready we both will go to the college together today

nupur: [surprised] today but you were suppose to join the college from tomorrow with everyone right

riddhima: yaa but now I m getting bored I want to go to the college now lets go na ...

nupur: but I can't come today actually dad had called me home for some work I m going there today

riddhima: okkk [sadly] no problem you complete your work we will go to the college from tomorrow

nupur: ok bye

[nupur left .and then riddhima talked to herself.]

riddhima: koi baat nahi main akele hi chale jaate hu .it will be fun

[RIDDHIMA GOT READY AND LEFT FOR THE COLLEGE]

She was looking really beautiful she was wearing a tight fit blue jeans and a white top looking really pretty

As she entered the college gate she was just looking at the college and lost in watching the building surroundings

And also searching for her friends

ONLY THEN AGAIN THE SAME GROUP ROCKY'S LOOKED AT HER

BOY IN ROCKY GROUP: hey rocky look there I think it's a new admission

[rocky watched her]

rocky: wow beautiful [he mummered slowly] I think we need to welcome her properly lets go guys

[soon everybody got near riddhima and the group surrounded her]

Riddhima was a really confident girl and so she was not at all scared she stand there with full attitude and confidence

rocky: new admission? hi I m rocky [getting his hand for hand shake]

[but riddhima didn't shake hand as she was least interested.]

riddhima: just excuse me I need to go

[as she was about to leave rocky stopped her with his arm blocking on her passage]

rocky: what's so hurry please allow us to first welcome you properly miss

riddhima: [with attitude] riddhima

rocky: oh really nice ..name so ms riddhima what can you do for us

riddhima: just excuse me , I have to go .[with attitude]

rocky: attitude not bad but let me inform you for an entry in this college you have to obey us properly

riddhima: oh really is that so , fine so what I have to do

rocky: I really like your attitude ok so you don't have to do much just

[after thinking for a long]

rocky: yaa first you have to go to a person whom I will point too and then you have to talk to that person at least for five minutes and yaa this is a dare so r u ready for it

riddhima: ok [very normally as she has confidence on her that she can manage the situation] fine I m ready

rocky: cool so you have to talk to that boy there [pointing towards the gate.] at least 5 minute and mind it I m sure that arrogant boy will not even reply to your single hello its going to be a tough job

[riddhima turned back and to her surprise it was ARMAAN she had to talk to armaan for 5 minutes she laughed to herself and then turned back towards rocky ]

riddhima: [with same expression as she don't want to disclose that the guy was her best friend] ok done, now just wait and watch.

[riddhima moved towards armaan ]

[Meanwhile samrat came there he was with vivek]

samrat: what's happening why is here so much of crowd here

vivek: I don't know lets go and find out

[samrat and vivek came in between rocky and his group who were now just waiting to see what will happen]

a boy from the group: rocky .I m sure this girl would not be able to talk to him for even 30 seconds

rocky : I know that girl had so much of attitude now she will come to know , wee all have seen that girls goo mad to talk to armaan but he don't even see towards them I m sure he won't talk to her for even a second lets wait and watch

[samrat by now understood the situation that they are ragging a girl then he looked at the girl surprised and shocked to see riddhima and then thinking about there dare laughed to himself on rocky's stupidity ]

vivek: what happened why r u laughing

samrat: just wait and watch its gonna be a real fun

BACK TO ARMAAN AND RIDDHIMA

RIDDHIMA CAME NEAR ARMAAN HIS BACK WAS FACING RIDDHIMA

SHE MOVED TOWARDS ARMAAN FACE

NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE RIDDHIMA FACE BUT NO ONE CAN SEE ARMAAN FACE OR HIS EXPRESSION

riddhima: [very normally] hi

armaan: [surprised and really happy][excitedly] hey riddhima tum yahaa

[armaan about to hug her but she just stopped her]

riddhima: armaan just listen to mee first

armaan: [confused] what happened ?

[riddhima explained him the situation]

armaan: oh toh ye baat hai ok then lets add some excitement to this

riddhima: [confused] means ?

armaan: just a small drama ...us rocky ke attitude ki to main what say partner ?

riddhima: oh like that [understood the planning of armaan]

armaan: ya like that

[meanwhile everybody were continuously staring at them]

vivek: [to rocky] rocky 5 minute are almost about to end I think you lost it today

rocky: [in angry look] why the hell is this armaan talking to this girl for so long I thought he would treat her also as he did with all the girls who run behind him

[armaan and riddhima now coming towards the group]

rocky: why r they both coming over here strange

[they both came there so that now there conversation is audible to everyone there]

AND THE DRAMA BEGAN

armaan: it was really nice meeting you [to riddhima]

riddhima: same here I think I shall goo now

armaan: [drama begins][said loudly] no you can't leave me like this now

riddhima: what!!! what r you saying? [Dramatized a confused look]

armaan: yaa I think I have fallen in love with you in this 5 minutes only and I can't live without you now please don't goo

riddhima: what r you saying ...listen

[everybody confused shocked except samrat gunjan had also joined him by now and they both were really enjoying this scene and attempting very hard to control there laugh rest everybody were speechless they all were trying to digest the situation armaan becoming so serious for a girl all the other girls there were fuming with anger ]

Entered samrat to the drama

samrat: armaan mere bhai ye tujhe kya ho gaya hai [dramatically]

armaan: pyaar pyaar ho gaya hai mujhe Samrat you just get aside now I can't live without her [towards riddhima holding her hand]  I can't stay away from her

samrat: really theek hai [giving riddhima hand in armaan's hand] jaa armaan jaa je le apni zindagi  [said in a filmy manner]

[now came MAYANK near the group he was shocked to see all this as he was unaware off the drama]

mayank actually got serious And angry rather more shocked listening armaan saying all this for his SISTER

mayank: ye kya ho raha hai armaan [questioning them]

[armaan naughty mind again charged up how about confusing mayank a bit more]

armaan: haan haan mayank tune bilkul sahe sunna main riddhima se aur riddhima mujhse

mayank: shup up armaan ye kya bakwaas hai

riddhima: [adding to armaan drama] nahi mayank aise mat kaho main aur armaan bas ab hum dono

mayank: riddhima tu paagal ho gaye hai kya what the hell r u saying and armaan first you leave her hand right now

armaan: nahi mayank hamme judda mat karo [full filmy style]

[Almost full college was shocked and now it was high time a lot of drama was through]

gunjan: ok guys that's it bahut ho gaya. ab bas kare.

[on this samrat armaan and riddhima starting laughing]

riddhima: kya gunjan itana achaa drama chal raha tha tu bhi na

mayank: drama to tum sab drama kar rahe the ?

riddhima: yes mayank [moving towards rocky] he needed to have some entertainment in his college hope kaafi achaa entertainment milla hoga aapko.

[rocky again got a defeat he was annoyed ]

vivek: wow not bad kya nehle pe dehla tha really rocking by the way [towards riddhima] hey I m really impressed , hi I m vivek [trying flirting with her]

[before riddhima can speak]

mayank: and this is riddhima my Sister [emphases on word sister]

vivek: oh ok that's really nice.

riddhima: hi anyways

THIS was riddhima Dhamaakedaar entry in the college

Now As If Like In School There Friendship There Group Became Really Popular In The College

And They Were Part Of Each Activity In College

Riddhima And Gunjan Played Basket Ball

Armaan And Mayank Also

Samrat Played Football

And As Usual Nupur And Mayank Again Toppers Of The College

TIME PASSED AND PASSED

AND AS IT IS SAID NOTHING IS PERMANENT NOT EVEN HAPPINESS SOMETHING BAD WAS DESTINED TO HAPPEN AND IT HAPPENED

WELL ARMAAN MOM THERE ONLY PARENT LIVING WITH THEM PRERNA SHE HAD MET WITH AN ACCIDENT

She Lied on an Hospital Bed Had Few Last Moments of Her Life Everybody Surrounded Her

They have informed there parents regarding this and they were on there way to India

riddhima sitting her bed side and crying armaan and mayank on other side while samrat gunjan and nupur were standing there close to her bed

prerna: riddhi nahi beta bilkul nahi rona main kahe jaa thode na rahe hu, main to yahe hu beta tum logo ke saath tumhaare dil mein

riddhima: you don't speak please it will hurt you

prerna.: nahi beta aaj mujhe kuch kehna hai please first you all promise mee one think tum log mujhe yaad karke kabhi nahi rona promise mee you all will not cry at all, hammesha khush rahoge saath rahonge

armaan: haan mom we promise wee will never cry mom but [wiping his tears] please mom matt jaao na [like a kid] [crying keeping his head on her palm ]

prerna: armaan itane badde hokar roo rahe hoo please armaan nahi beta tum akele nahi ho sab hai naa tumhaare saath

armaan: I love you mom [and he left the room crying samrat followed him]

prerna: tum sab ek doosre ka khayal rakhna aur mayank sabse jyada riddhima ka

mayank: haan chotima., we all will always take care of each other

prerna: riddhi beta I want a promise from you please will you give me that

riddhima: haa choti maa aap jo kahenge main karunge

prerna: samrat aur mayank bahut strong hai jaante hu , they can take care of each other but armaan , beta he is very emotional please promise mee you will take care of him you will always be by his side

riddhima: yes choti ma I promise

[and then she died but keeping her words in mind nobody cried on remembering her it was true she was armaan mom but she was a mother to all of them as she was the only parents living with them and always taking care of them she was there mother and teacher too she had taught all of them to live a life ]

After her death everyone supported each other taken care of each other mayank was always a mature person and behaved very strongly inspite of the fact that he was really hurt too and at that time nupur was a great support for him she acted like his strength

And too everyone surprise riddhima behaved the one being really matured and strong

next day there parents came over there and that was the time all the kids broke down samrat mayank and riddhima were there with sujal kashish , karan and nandini the elders took care of them it was just armaan , he had not talked a single word from the time of her death sitting in his room balcony looking towards the sky

riddhima came to armaan room with some food for him as he not had even a glass of water from yesterday

riddhima moved in balcony and sat near him complete silence after sometime armaan spoke

armaan: patta hai hameesha se suntaa aaya tha ki mere dad ne mom ko chod diya tha ... mom ne hameesha akele mera khayal rakha tha aaj main akela ho gaya riddhima

riddhima: nahi armaan main hu tumhaare saath ...hum sab hai tumhaare saath , your friends your family '

armaan: tum bhi mujhe ek did chod ke chahe jaaonge riddhima mom ki tarah

riddhima: nahi armaan kabhi nahi main tumhe kabhi chod ke nahi jaaonge kahe nahi jaonge

she hugged him tight and tried to console him later samrat and mayank also came there and now four of them sat together when nupur and gunjan got food for all of them and they all made each other eat it  

Its the truth that friendship can heal up every think and it worked well with them

There parents have many times requested armaan samrat mayank and riddhima to come to London but all of them just don't want to leave there home there town

So now they all live there alone but they are always in touch with there parents specially samrat's dad Karan as now after his sister death his love and care for them had increased specially for armaan he never maid any difference between samrat and armaan

time passes away like this and soon they all were coming back to normal it took all of them time to be back like before now they all have became more close with many more emotional attachment with each other

Like this 2 years passed

TWO YEARS LATER

Now They All Are In The Last Year Of There College

Everyone Enjoying There College Life

AND TIME FOR LOVE TO ENTER THERE GROUP AND THE LOVELY CHEMISTRY TO BEGAN

Actually love have allready entered its just time for anyone to realize that

It was a normal day but not so normal in there home

Actually riddhima was not well she had a little fever

But as the time has passed mayank had became more concerned for his princess

And there love had become more strong

riddhima lying on the bed COMPLETELY irritated and mayank was sitting on one side and nupur was on the other

riddhima: oh god mayank main bilkul theek hu ab ab tum jaao Tum kab se yahaa baithe ho

mayank: nahi nahi you just goo to sleep and rest and I will sit here only with you

riddhima: fine I will go to sleep but you also leave and take some rest

[riddhima pretended to sleep so that mayank can goo and take some rest now but instead of that mayank was still sitting there ]

nupur: mayank you don't worry she is fine now you goo and take some rest I will be here with her

mayank: thanks nupur you have helped me a lot in taking care of her

nupur: thanks!!!! ab hamaare beech mein ye thanks jaise word kaha se aa gaye tumhe aisa kehne ki koi jaroorat nahi hai ok

mayank: oh [laughing] ya off course tum hum sabko kitne achee se samajhte ho specially mujhe

[and then a bit eye to eye contact as if some messages were passing on ]

nupur: [distracting it] ok hum bahar chalte hai ridzs ko sone dete hai,

mayank: haan

[they both moved out of the room and after they left riddhima who was till now pretending to sleep sit up on the bed ]

getting up and sitting

riddhima: oh god ye mayank and nupur kab badlege , i am damm sure sapne mein bhi kabhi ek doosre se kuch nahi kahenge

[RIDDHIMA AND MOREOVER EVERYONE KNEW WHAT WAS THERE IN MAYANK AND NUPUR EYES SHE WAS REALLY CLOSE TO BOTH AND SO SHE CAN READ WHAT THERE HEART SAYS , SEE THERE EMOTIONS WHICH EVEN MAYANK AND NUPUR ARE UNAWARE OFF ., . MAYBE ACTUALLY THEY WERE NOT , BUT THEY NEVER SAID THAT AS WELL THEY BOTH ARE TOO SHY TO SAY THAT TO EACH OTHER WHICH ALMOST EVERYONE KNEW BUT NOW RIDDHIMA THOUGHT ITS HIGH TIME THEY SHOULD CONFESS THERE FEELING FOR EACH OTHER AND TAKE THERE RELATIONSHIP AHEAD]

riddhima: aggar mayank and nupur per dependent rahhe to ye dono hameesha aakhon aakhon mein ishaare karte rah jaayenge mujhe kuch karna hoga

[only then samrat came to her room ]

samrat: kya karna hai ridzs ?

[riddhima still in her thoughts didn't even noticed samrat]

samrat: kya hua kya soch rahe hai ridzs

[samrat shaked her a bit and so she came to reality]

samrat: kya ?  kya hua  ?

riddhima: haan kuch nahi bas u hi

samrat: na koi baat to hai batta na

riddhima: main bahut confused hu kuch samajh nahi aa raha ye nupur aur mayank hameesha

samrat: [concerned] kya hua nupur aur mayank ko ?

riddhima: hua kuch nahi magar tujhe nahi lagta kuch ho sakta hai mayank aur nupur dono i mean its high time kab tak ye silent love birds banke rahenge, i mean everyone of us knew that they feel something more then just friends ,per ye dono

samrat: vo kabhi nahi sudhrenge, unka kuch nahi hoga kabhi kabhi to i feel that we all are just assuming to much un dono mein aisa kuch nahi hai 

riddhima: tu rehne de main mayank aur nupur ko jaanti hoon aur un dono ki aankhon mein ek doosre ke liye kya hai ye samajh sakti hu , bas ek baat samajh nahi aa rahe , ke vo dono ye kyon nahi samajh rahe

samrat: maine to aisa kabhi nahi dekha no unhone kabhi dekhne diya

riddhima: vo isliye ki tum sab ko apne masti se time kaha milta hai, waise bhi sochne ke liye dimaag ki jaroorat hai aur vo to bhagwan tumhe dena bhool gaya hai

samrat: oh please to saara dimaag bhagwan ne tujhe hi diya hai kya

riddhima: haan vo to hai

samrat: oh really riddhima  tu na [pointing a figure]

riddhima: [also pointing a figure]  kya main kya ha ? , dekho samrat ''

samrat: kya, kya, dekhu haan

riddhima: [getting back] ok ok now focus lets focus on mayank and nupur

samrat: ya YA we shall per ab hum kare kya ?

riddhima: vo hi to soch rahe hu, mayank aur nupur ,ek duusre se pyaar karte hai ye confirm karna hoga

samrat: haan lekin kaise tu to un dono ko jaanti hai na dono ek se badkar ek 'sharmeele types' , dono mein se koi kuch nahi kahega

riddhima: yahi to problem hai ab kare kya ek minute vo dono sabke saamne kuch nahi kehte na, aggar dono akele mein mille to

samrat: akele mein kaise? I mean vo dono akele kaise

riddhima: I have got an idea!!

samrat: what is it ?

[riddhima explains her plan to samrat that they should arrange a private meeting for mayank and nupur they need to send them on a date]

samrat: what a plan all rubbish !! jaise hum unhe date pe jaane ko kahenge and vo chale jaayenge aisa kabhi nahi hoga

riddhima: hum unhe kaunsa date pe jaane ko kahege vo to mayank nupur ko khud bulaayega aur nupur mayank ko

samrat: [confused] matlab ?

riddhima: you know naa how to copy there handwriting ?

samrat: yaa I can copy that but why ?

riddhimas: great then you write two letters , first letter from mayank to nupur in mayank handwriting and second from nupur to mayank in nupur's handwriting

samrat: ok , but what should I write in that letters

riddhima: write in both letters to me7et at the lovers point restaurant at hill top at 5 in the evening tomorrow

samrat: not bad , the place is already so romantic I m sure they will definitely going to express there feeling over there

riddhima: ya I hope so

[then they send the letters to mayank and nupur and now they both were just waiting for the evening ]

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshiAarushi05Bhawna_artikiran_ratiHR-DMG4lifeRoxxy47teenorchidmandy15

Roxxy47 IF-Rockerz
Roxxy47
Roxxy47

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
As always Superb part Clap...
Ab Armaan, Samrat aur Mayank ka style hai he itna kool ke girls unpe drool karein Cool...
First day he popular ho gaye sare Approve...
Riddhima ki kiya entry thi, Great Thumbs Up...
Armaan's mom died Disapprove...
But all of 'em were great support for each other, as their friendship is different from others Big smile...
Oh so Ridhimma nd Samrat planning to fix a date for Mayank nd 
Nupur Wink...
It was Amazing Big smile...
Waiting to know what happens next...
N thank for the pm Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siya_sharma

arushi05 Goldie
arushi05
arushi05

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
awesome part. loved reading it. thanks for the pm