Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: siya_sharma

thanks for youe comment , glad you liked this , will surely countinue ahead
and as for the permission, its simi2 who have told me to countinue it ahead, she is very close friend of mine, and we are still in contact through telephone

i am going to write this ff the way she told me to write it , and the story is also hers, its just i am going to write and post here as she cant come

Okay...will be waiting for u to continue 😊.
searchofffriend thumbnail

PART 3

RECAP: friendship between all 6 and how they became best friends and can't live for a single day without each other few memories of them when they were in 5th standard and 9th standard there childhood masti 

THIS WAY TIME IS PASSING AWAY AND THERE FRIENDSHIP BECOMING MORE AND MORE STRONGER

3 YEARS LATER.

THE GROUP WAS IN 12TH STANDARD
[I know I have taken a  big leap well there were more time and many memories of there past now you will read about them in few flashbacks whenever they will be required ]

ARMAAN and MAYANK were Basket Ball Player , in there school team. Armaan was te captain and mayank was also one of best players
[ yes in my ff samrat is not a basket ball player for a change  ]

AND OUR SAMRAT  was a  FOOTBALLER ,  so he was the FOOTBALL TEAM CAPTAIN
[haa I knew thoda alag hai , per I think itana chaltaa hai  ]

MAYANK  was also the HEAD BOY of the school
And with him NUPUR was the HEAD GIRL of the school

ONE MORNING

It was a normal working day

Today is armaan and Mayank basket ball match with the opponent team of there school

It was an inter school match

And the captain off opponent team was GAURAV - arrogent ,rude and hated armaan mayank  and there group as armaan and matyank were more popular then him in school and in between girls

The match was almost about to began

The basket ball court was ready and almost whole school was sitting in audience cheering for there favorite most heard as

ARMAAN..MAYANK  WE WANT ARMAAN ??.WE WANT MAYANK
almost all the girls were saying this

everybody was ready for the match except ARMAAN

IN THE CHANGING ROOM

Mayank: armaan chal match ka time ho gaya hai

armaan didnt replied

enter's samrat

samrat: Mayank, armaan the whole team is ready come on move what happened armaan ?

armaan: vo riddhima ...she haven't came yet

Mayank: oh no I just forgot to wake riddhima  I think she must be sleeping till now

armaan: what ..she knew that its my match today ...how can she

samrat: I m sure vo aa jaayege tu baahar to chal

coach: dekho armaan aaj mere job ka sawaal hai aggar doosre coach ki team jeet gaye to mera to please chalo match khelne
[actually this match was played to decide that who was a better coach to get a permanent job ...the coach of armaan's team or the coach of the opponent team]

samrat took an exist and went towards the audience and joined nupur and gunjan who were cheering for there team in audience

nupur: hey sammy kya hua , itane pareshaan kyon hoo

samrat :  Riddhima 

gunjan: oh noo , riddhima  abhi tak aaye hi nahi

samrat : nahi ?..patta nahi kahaa reh gayye 

armaan and Mayank came in the court

the cheering became louder as armaan entered and on other hand gaurav was getting more and more angry seeing that

The Match Began

armaan was not at all concentrating on the game he was continuously staring towards the entrance gate and soo game getting out of there control.

the opponent team maid a basket

Mayank: armaan kya kar raha hai come on concentrate on the match.

coach: bas aggar aise hi chalta raha to mere to job gaye aaj [praying]

Mayank: nahi sir aisa nahi hoga hum jeetege hain na armaan

armaan: aree haan ...haann chal

the game began again

and just then riddhima  entered from gate

as armaan saw her coming he ran towards her leaving her game in middle

armaan: riddhima  tum kahaa thee main kab se wait kar raha tha

riddhima : armaan tumhara match  [as he almost left that in middle] main aa gaye ab jaao

armaan: mera lucky coin kaha hai?

riddhima : coin  vo to

armaan: tum mera lucky coin nahi laaye riddhima  ab main game   [riddhima  inturrupted him in between]

riddhima : hain mere paas ...pocket mein hai...ye...ye raha
[she put hand in her pocket and get something out in his hand]

armaan: do mujhe .[he hold her hand and tried to get it]
[riddhima  pulled her hand back]

riddhima :  you play your game I will take care of this
[there coach arrived towards them]

armaan: sir vo riddhima  aa gaye

coach: haan dekha maine [ towards riddhima ] arree tum yahaa kyon khade ho andar aao na court mein

riddhima : [really confused]     ji ...ji sir

coach: haan waise bhi armaan to match khel hi nahi raha [ pointing towards riddhima ] tum hi khel lo armaan ki jagaah...

[on the coach comment armaan realized he left the match in middle of the game]

armaan: ohhh nahi sir main jaa raha hu

[he ran and joined his team and started playing the match]

[riddhima  who was standing there open her hand and there was nothing there she had not bought armaan's lucky coin she had forgotten that]

[she joined samrat and girls in the audience and started cheering for Mayank and armaan]

the game now became the --"the actual armaan's game"

and finally they won the match and the crowd was getting mad with happiness

riddhima  came running in the court and without any delay ran towards Mayank and hugged him

riddhima : wow Mayank i knew ye match to tumhe hi jeetna tha

then she approached armaan and hugged him and congratulated him in the same manner she did to Mayank

riddhima : mujhe pata tha ye match to tumhe hi jeetna tha

armaan: mera lucky coin kaha hai [ he said in a shocking manner ]

riddhima : vo vo. .  to   [she didnt know how too reply]

armaan: tumne mujhse jhoot kaha riddhima  tumne mera lucky coin ghuma diya [ he said it just like a small kid say when he didnt get his toy]

riddhima : oh god armaan stop crying ...and by the way your luck depends on your handwork not on any stupid lucky coin ok ...

[after saying this she just ran away towards there group who were cheering Mayank and other team member]

armaan: [as she ran from there ] thatsss not fare haa

[but he cant fight anymore as now he was surrounded by the audience specially the girls cheering for him and he got busy with them ]

Here samrat , nupur and gunjan were congratulating mayank , as well [one think guys they all r just in there school , soo till this point its just there friendship between them , soo no love affair for now , love stories have not started yet]

Everybody was happy and enjoying there except GAURAV as he was really annoyed as he lost it

riddhima  looked at him and as usual  'AADAT SE MAJBOOR' she went towards him to make fun of him

riddhima : so gaurav 2 saalo se Mayank aur armaan se haar rahe ho ek aur baar ...tch tch tch ...poor u aren't u tired of loosing ?

gaurav: [ as he was really arrogant and rude ] excuse me what did you said  ?

riddhima : [with same arrogance] well i said ' looser '

gaurav: [he was really angry now ]    looser !! ... how dare u say that

[he in anger hold riddhima 's hand very tightly which hurt her a bit and that's it Mayank by chance watched it and without wasting any time he ran towards gaurav and catch a hold on him]

Mayank: how dare u ...how dare you touch riddhima...

[Mayank was really angry ] 

[normally Mayank is really a cool quite and understanding type of boy but when it something related to riddhima he loose his temper completely he is actually too too possessive for his sister and  even he is too caring for gunjan and nupur also , as they r his best friends]

gaurav: [arrogantly] vooo Mayank relax sirf haath hi to pakda hai bas...kuch aur to

[before he can even complete his sentence Mayank lost his temper and gave him a full force punch due to which gaurav fall down on the ground]

[now everybody there noticed it and came towards them gaurav got up and as he tried to punch on Mayank a strong hand stopped his hand in the air]

[ it was Armaan and then he came between gaurav and Mayank and in a few second samrat also joined them]

samrat: kya hua Mayank? [as they all wanted to know the reason of the fight]

Mayank: iski himmat to dekh riddhima  ko haath lagane ki koshish kii ...  aur kehta hai kya kar loge ...iski to main

[as Mayank comes towards gaurav to hit him again he is stopped by armaan]

armaan: relax Mayank ...soo gaurav what have you said  ?  'kya kar lenge hum' chalo vo bhi dekhte hai ja himmat hai to ab haath laga ke dikha riddhima  ko

[gaurav as he was really in a mood of fight again proceeds towards riddhima  who was really happy to see Mayank reaction to realize how much her brother and even her friends loves her was not at all scared as gaurav was approaching her]

[as gaurav picked his hand to touch riddhima  armaan hold his hand from behind gaurav again tried with second hand and armaan again holdded it now he was holding his hand so tightly that gaurav was feeling that his bone would definitely crack in a while but before any think like this could happen a voice from behind interrupted them]

voice: what the hell is going on here ?

Everybody turned back it was the principle

samrat: armaan leave him princi aa rahha hai

[ armaan didn't leave him] [ so finally riddhima  came there]

riddhima : armaan ...armaan chodo usse   ... princi aa rahha hai
[she hold his elbow and tried to get his hand away from gaurav]

riddhima : armaan leave him ...now

[Finally he left his hand and gaurav fall down on floor with pain]

principle: what was happening here  ? armaan Mayank report in my room in 15 minutes

Mayank: yes sir.

[as armaan and Mayank were bright students so they were left by the principle with first and last warning to them]

SAME DAY  EVENING

AT THERE HOME [means riddhima's, mayank's , samrat's and armaan's home as they 4 live together and nupur house was just few blocks away from there house and soo was gunjan's]

Riddhima  was really upset on there over reaction to the situation

[and as usual she was standing in front of Mayank and armaan like a jailor and they both were just sitting on the sofa and can't dare to watch at riddhima  and gunjan nupur and samrat were standing in one corner]

riddhima : there's a limit to everything now why r you sitting like this with your head down... dammit speak something koi  "moun vrat" rakha hai kya  [ she was scolding them]

samrat: ab riddzs tu bolnee degge tabhi to vo kuch kahengee na

riddhima looking with I will kill you samrat looks towards him : samrat tu apna muh band rakhnee ka kya leega 

nupur  : riddhimaaa. forget it naa ...leave it yaar

riddhima : nupur tu beech mein matt aa , main bahut gusse mein hu, tum teeno chup chaap khade raho [towards gunjan nupur and samrat ]

gunjan: lekin humne to kuch kaha hi nahi [in a joking jesture ], kyon samrat?

riddhima : haha very funny gunjan dekh mainn bahut gusse mein hu abhi kuch nahi ok

samrat: riddhima  tum itna gussa kyon ho rahe ho ,. I mean kya galat kiya armaan aur Mayank ne , uski himmat kaise hue tujhe...vo to armaan ne chod diya usse   main hota to us idiot kaa haath todd hi deta

armaan: vo to main bhi kar deta aggar vo princi na aata to.

riddhima : shut up u guys [ getting more angry ]    stop it ...and armaan tumhe itna voilent hone ki kya jaroorat the ...come on guys aise bhi kya baat ho gaye the sirf haath hi to pakdaa tha

Mayank: chup kar tu tujhe kuch nahi pata haath pakadna to door choo ke dikhaye tujhe koi phir dekh main kya karta hu...aur tu tujhe kya jaroorat the usse baat karne ki kitni baar kaha hai aise logo se door raha kar

riddhima : Mayank [ riddhima  anger was getting vanished on seeing Mayank concern and love for him ] main koi bachee to nahi hui can take care of my self

armaan: nahi riddhima u can't tum abhi bhi bachee hi ho and  hum to hameesha aise hi karege koi problem

riddhima : theek hai tumhe jo karna hai karo ...per mujhse baat karne ki koi jaroorat nahi hai..

[saying this she ran towards her room ]

Mayank: ye to jyada naraaj ho gaye ...ab

armaan: don't worry Mayank ...ye riddhima  ka gussa hai ... jitni jaldi aata hai utni jaldi chala bhi jaata hai.

samrat: haan dekhna subha tak bilkul normal hoo jaayege

nupur: ok guys kaafi raat ho rahe hai ab hum chalte hai ...haina gunjan.

gunjan: yaa its too late .

samrat: haan ...chalo i will drop both you girls

gunjan: nahi samrat uski koi jaroorat nahi hai ...waise bhi kitna door jaana hai . ...5 minute mein walk karke ghar pahuch jaayege hum

mayank : no ways , itane raat ko tum dono akele nahi jaa sakte , samrat tumhee chod degga naa

nupur : nahi mayank its fine , hum chalee jaayenge

gunjan : haa thode der hum walk and talk kar lengee

samrat: aree to theek hai naa main bhi chaltaa hu , saath saath walk and talk kar lengee , koi problem hai

gunjan: ok  ok samrat. tum kitna argue karte ho tumse to behas karnaa hi bekaar hai

samrat : to phir karte kyon hoo , hmm , chalee ab

and with that samrat , nupur and gunjan went after bidding bye to armaan and mayank

armaan: ye to gaye ab kya kare Mayank riddhima  to.

Mayank: idea...

armaan: kya?

[Mayank went towards the kitchen and called there servent ]

Mayank: robert doo one think take riddhima 's dinner to her room and yaa right now send someone to the ice cream parlour to get hot chocolate fudge  for her ...absolutely of her choice

armaan: Mayank I think its too late ..where will we get that soo late

Mayank: they will get it in main market and you know naa  hot choco fudge dekhte hi uska gussa thanda ho jaaata hai

armaan: haan chal abhi mujhe bhi neend aa rahe hai subha baat karta hu usse

Mayank: yaa good night

[ as armaan was about to leave the phone rang up]

Mayank: its definitely gonna be dad's call

[he picked the phone]

Mayank: hello

[ it was Mayank dad mr sujal]

sujal: hi beta its me

Mayank: hi dad ...how r u.. and hows mom and why did'nt you called yesterday  riddhima  had  called karan uncle he said you were in meeting

sujal: sorry beta actually i got stucked in some important work yesterday anyways how's riddhima  hope you r taking proper care of her and how are armaan and samrat

Mayank: yaa dad wee all r absolutely fine you just don't worry at all

[ sujal gave phone to karan who was sitting with him]

karan: hi buddy [to Mayank]

Mayank: hey karan uncle how r u

karan: i m fine beta how's riddhima  ?

Mayank: fine ... bahut gusse mein hai

karan: jaroor samrat ne kuch kiya hoga vo to hai hi nalaayak [ karan thinking about his son 'samrat is allways the nalayak of all' hehe]

Mayank: no  karan uncle this time its not samrat she is angry with  me and armaan

karan: then its definately a problem
[ armaan who was listening there conversation as it was on speaker phone said ]

armaan: no buddy  koi problem nahi hai dekhna abhi thode der mein maan jaayege ye to uska roj ka kaam hai

karan: haan... achaa aaj tumhaara basket ball match tha na I m sure tum hi jeete hoge hai na armaan [ said with confidence]

armaan: yaa buddy hum hi jeete hai ab aapka ye beta haar thode na sakta hai

karan: yaa right ...achaa dekho take care of yourself aur riddhima  ka bhi aur haan samrat ka bhi khayal rakhana

Mayank: ji karan uncle aap bilkul tention na le hum hai na

karan: ok bye then

Mayank and armaan together : bye

[actually now Mayank and riddhima  mom and dad sujal and kashish and samrat's mom and dad karan and nandini have settelled in london]

[and the kids live here only as they don't wanna leave there town and so they lived here with armaan's mom -prerna there chotima]

On the other hand

Samrat , nupur and gunjan were still outside sitting in the garden and chatting

They didn't went back to there house , actually they were planning for what to doo at 12 tonight

Midnight same day

IT WAS ABOUT 11.50 AT NIGHT

EVERYBODY WERE SLEEPING IN THERE ROOM EXCEPT ARMAAN

He was standing in his room balcony one side of which was samrat's room and other side was Mayank 

Actually there were 4 rooms in a row...

the one in the corner  was riddhima  and then Mayank and then armaan and last was samrat's but as all the rooms were really big soo it never seemed that they were in row one has to walk a lot the in corridor to move from one room to another but there balconies were really close..you can easily jump from one balcony  to another

armaan through the balcony jumped in Mayank's and then riddhima ima's balcony and tried to open the door but it was closed

but his goodluck the window there was opened and so he entered riddhima 's room
it was dark inside but a dim light was there and he can see riddhima  sleeping on her bed
RIDDHIMA 'S ROOM WAS REALLY BEUTIFUL it was fully maid in baby pink colour
pink walls ; ... pink curtains ..pink bed and even bed sheets were pink

riddhima 's room was decorated like a princess room

and there a princess was sleeping on the bed with many different types of pillows surrounding her

she was sleeping holding a big pink heart which was really big in size

armaan move towards her bed and bend down on his knees beside her bed
riddhima  was deep in sleep and so he holded her hand lokked towards the time and it was 12 now

TODAY WAS FRIENDSHIP DAY AND SO HE WANTED TO BE THE FIRST TO WISH HER

He bring out a friendship band from his pocket and tied it on her hand and kissed it and said softly

" happy friendship day riddhima  "

he got up and as he was about to leave riddhima  hold his hand and said opening her eyes

riddhima : ' same to u armaan'

and she got up and sat on bed and then armaan gave her a hug wishing her again

riddhima : to tumhe yaad tha mujhe laga tum bhool gaye

armaan: main bhool gaya...[with a shock] main tumhe wish karne aaya hu tum bhool gaye the riddhima

riddhima : nahi armaan main nahi bhoole aggar bhool gaye hote to ye arangement kaise karte.

armaan: kaunsa arrangement [ a little confused]
[ riddhima  switched on the lights and on the other side of her bed there was a table decorated with roses and a cake was kept there on which happy friendship day was written]

armaan: woww ye kab kiya tumne ..

riddhima : surprise ab mujhe pata tha tum 'tarzon entry' to karoge mere room mein to maine yahe surprise arrange kar diya

armaan: how sweettt

they were standing near the cake and having this conversation when Mayank samrat nupur and gunjan

actually samrat , gunjan and nupur were waiting for 12 o'clock as they always use to wish each other at night only . excatly at 12 they first went to mayank's room and then from there al 4 of them came here in riddhima's room  

samrat: by the way hum bhi hai yahaa and I think is cake mein hamaara bhi share hoogaa

riddhima : ha haa aaja , tu and teraa cake ?..

[they all move towards them and everybody hugged and wished each other and exchanged there bands ]

[and finally they celebrated by cutting the cake together this was what they all did every year armaan tarzan entry in riddhima 's word in her room .his being the first one to wish her every year  and then all 6 cutting a cake together]

ITS NOW FEBURARY AND NEXT MONTH IS BOARD EXAMS
[Seriously the most scary month march   ]

It's Afternoon time

RIDDHIMA, NUPUR, GUNJAN, AND MAYANK ARE SITTING IN MAYANK'S ROOM AND

TRYING TO STUDY 

riddhima : [ mummering her chapter] oh god! meraa kya hoga ...itana saara syalabus

nupur: haan aur karo classes bunk. aur khelo basket ball ab pata chalega

riddhima : kya nupur tu to aise keh rahe hai ki tu hamaare saath hoti hi nahi the vo to tu saath saath studies kar lete the varna tera bhi hamaare jaisa hi haal hota

Mayank: [correcting her] aaahaa humaare jaisa nahi aapke jaisa mera course complete ho chuka hai

riddhima : haa ,...tera to hoga hi na nupur ke saath saath pura din books padte rehta hai

gunjan: Mayank tum dono pad -pad ke bore nahi hote

[ enters samrat and armaan and armaan straight away lied fully on the bed where riddhima  and Mayank were sitting and samrat sat on the couch where nupur and gunjan were sitting ]

armaan: [ streching his arms] oh god ! ...i m tired waise samrat match was really nice na

gunjan: [with shocked face]  you both were watching a match

samrat: today is india vs england final

riddhima : really  what's the score [asked curiously]

Mayank: [before samrat can reply] [mayank said to riddhima ]  concentrate on your studies not on this stupid match

armaan: haan riddhima  tum bilkul serious nahi ho pata hai is tarah to tum fail ho jaaaoge [ said casually]

riddhima : achaa ,, mere choddo armaan tum apni baat karo ... books ko dekh lo armaan exams aa rahe hai

armaan: thank you ,tumne bata diya ...varna mujhe to pata hi nahi tha ki exams hai   [sarcastically]

riddhima : .shut up ok...you also get serious now

armaan: [confidently] riddhima  tum tention mat lo main exams jaise bhi dunga atleast tumse jyada score karunga.

riddhima : really...oh just forget it  this time i m gonna score atleast more than you

armaan: ok then bet  ...lets see who scores more  ...the one who scores more is the winner

riddhima : . done...

armaan: ok if you won well there is no chance for that but still if you won than  whatever you say ...and  ..i won..

[cutting his sentence]

ridz: aaa ha IF you won ...[stressing on word if]

armaan: ya ya that only then you have to doo one work for mee

[armaan and riddhima  were chatting and everybody else just like a silent listner listning to them]

rizs: what work I have to doo for you ...[confused]

armaan: well voo the girl  ...in our class

riddhima : armaan there r many girls in our class  ...whom r you talking about ?

armaan: arre vo priya...

riddhima : oh that one...what happen to her ?

armaan: nothing happened to her  ...just asking she is your friend .right

riddhima :  yaa she is ...soo

armaan: soo you have too arrange for mee you know  a date with her

riddhima : ok like that fine I will do that and waise bhi almost tumhaare saare setting main hii to karwaate hu

armaan: excuse me...madam jahaa tak mujhe yaad hai tumne aaj tak sirf mere 6 dates arrange ki hai , baake kii  .ummm

samrat:    baake kii   ?

armaan:  aree yaar 2 minute , mujhe mere dates count to karnee dee

riddhima : armaan baake ki  18 dates   [ riddhima  said before armaan]

armaan: yaa yaa  18 ...hey guess what,,,,,, riddhima  if you arrange this date for mee then it will become my ,SILVER JUBLEE

gunjan: silver jublee how

armaan: like that because it gonna be my ...25th date

samrat: [surprised] man you allready had 24 dates...i only had 16 till now ... [with disappointment]

riddhima : [towards samrat] ohhh so sad samrat ...don't worry main hu na... i will arrange dates for you too as I did for armaan

samrat: really riddhima ...so sweet you r such a true friend yaar [ coming close to riddhima  and hugging her]

[prerna armaan's mom entered the room and said to ]

prerna: . wahaa!... kya dosti hai... [taunting them] ...[to riddhima ] ..aur bigaado in dono ko [pointing towards armaan and samrat]

riddhima : chotima maine nahi bigaada inhe [ towards armaan and samrat]... ye to pehle se hi bigde hue hai.

armaan: haan ...ab sangat ka assar to hoga hi na ...[to riddhima ]...ab tumhaare saath rehenge to sudhar to sakte hi nahi hum ...am i right mom

prerna: armaan [ giving her a tought look] concentrate on your studies idher-udhar ki baato mein nahi

armaan: mom main studies mein concentrate karta hu ye to riddhima  hi..

riddhima : arre maine kya kiya...main to pad rahe hu.

armaan: oh really .

[before he can speak further]

prerna: ok quite now...now you both don't start fighting ok... jab dekho bas ladte rehte hai..

Mayank: choti ma aap inke chakkar mein mat padiye ...ye hameesha aise hi chalta rahega.

prerna: haan vo to hai ...[suddenly she remembered somethink] aree main to bhool hi gaye bhaiya ka phone aaya tha

riddhima : karan uncle ka phone aaya tha...[happily]... kya keh rahe the vo

prerna: he said all the best to all of you and yaa there is a surprise for you all
all together: surprise what ? .[ excitedly]

prerna: wait wait .here it is  [she gave some paper to riddhima ]

[she immediately without wasting time read it]

riddhima :  aree these r brochers of goa ...what r these for chotimaa

prerna: yaa these r for you all ...you all r going to goa for picnic after your exams

samrat: wow goa thats lovely... bua . has dad arranged this for us.?

prerna:. yaa .he thought that you all need some relaxation ...after your exams soo

armaan: thats so cool mom you guise r the best ...

samrat: yes...

riddhima : yes...waise you will also come with us naa ? [towards prerna]

prerna: no beta i have some urgent business work

[actually since when karan and sujal settelled there in london prerna is the one handling all there business in india] 

Mayank: we know that choti ma but its just for few days

prerna:  no Mayank i can't and actually i have to goo for a business tour of 3 months  next month

riddhima : 3 months!! you going for 3 months  leaving us here alone ..how will we live here without you

prerna: what .sweety i think its not the first time i m going out of town leaving you guys here i have been on soo many business trip earlier also

riddhima : yaa but that were maximum of  1 week or 2 weeks but 3 months

prerna: riddhima  ...sweety now you guys have grown up and you all can take care of yourself ..am i right [ she said to convince her]

riddhima : yaaa [said as shee was not so convinced]

Mayank: comeon riddhima now cheer hum log hai naa yahaaa

samrat: yaa riddhima hum hai naa yahaa , aur waise bhi , jab tak hum 6 saath hai humme aur kisse ki jaroorat nahi hoote , right guys

Mayank: right samrat ...hai na armaan ...tum bataao , tum kisse ko miss kartee ho hamaare saath hoote hue ?

armaan: miss  miss kisse ko nahi  sirf  miss ...miss sonia and miss monia and miss dolly...and
[riddhima  inturupting armaan]

riddhima  oh god armaan ...stop your this ...dolly... polly... discussion

[armaan inturupting her in between]

armaan: riddhima  galat baat mat karo

riddhima : maine kya galat kaha...[confused]

armaan: wrong ...don't you know that none of my girlfriend was named as  ...polly...

riddhima : ok ...fine armaan ...[ she get up of the bed with anger]

[before she can say further prerna who was watching all this dont want armaan and
riddhima  to fight further step between there fight]

prerna: riddhima  beta relaxx...[but till then riddhima  left the room].. and armaan you .[with angry looks to armaan]

armaan: mom what i did?...[with all inocence]

prerna: kya kiya naraj kar diya na usse ... kyon us bechaare ko satata rehta hai hammesha

armaan: BECHAAREEE [with a shock] mom riddhima  aapko bechaaree lagti hai

[samrat also joined armaan]

samrat: bua...riddhima  aur bechaareee kuch galat nahi ho gaya

[and now everybody there gunjan ,nupur ,Mayank , armaan and samrat started laughing as if prerna had cracked a big joke]

prerna: chup ho jaaoo sab ...aur armaan jaao aur usse manna kar laao naraz hokar gaye hai vo

armaan: koi jaroorat nahi hai mom vo aise hi naatak karti hai hammesha...

prerna: armaan,...[now with tought looks ] i said goo to her right now

armaan: okkk mom i m going

[and armaan went out to find riddhima  to see her where she has gone]

[he went to her room first searching for her ]

armaan: riddhima  ...

riddhima  ...ri..d.dh...i..maa..aaa...yahaa to nahi hai...[ to himself]..where she would have gone

[armaan don't have to search for long as he knew THAT , if riddhima  is not in his room she would be definately sitting in there tree house]

[and without wasting time further,,,,,, he went there]

WELL THE TREE HOUSE IS A SMALL ROOM CONSTRUCTED IN THERE GARDEN

It is kind of there "DOSTI KA ADDA"

Armaan reached there, and she was there standing in the corner and pretending to be angry

armaan: mujhe patta the tum yahee hooge

riddhima : [in her angry tone] kya hai kyon aaye ho yahaa

armaan: mere marji ... mera ghar...mera ground ...mera tree house...aur mere pair[foot]  main jahaa marji jaao tumhe usse kya

riddhima : very funny armaan

armaan: really...listen main nahi aa raha tha vo to mom ne kaha ki unki beechaare riddhima udaas hai

riddhima : haan aur tum usse aur irritate karne aa gaye ho

armaan: [said sweetly this time] irritate irritate kaise kaar sakta hu ...MAIN TO UNKE BEECHAAREEE RIDDHIMA  SE ITNA PYAAR KARTA HU

riddhima : [ in a big shock] kyaaa ...pyaarrr

armaan: [holding her hand] ...haan riddhima  main tumse bahut pyaar karta hu.

riddhima : [getting very uncomfortable] armaan tumhaare tabiyat to theek hai na...

armaan: haan riddhima  i love you main tumse utna hi pyaar karta hu jitna...

riddhima : [getting nervous said softly] ...jitna...?

armaan: jitna ...[changing his tone to normal armaan tone]  jitna...chuha [rat] billi  [cat]  se , saap  [snake] nevelee see and India Pakistan se

riddhima :. armaannn   [with anger]

[armaan started laughing ]

[riddhima  got angry this time on armaan joke and armaan knew this so further wasting time there armaan just ran off from there and riddhima  followed him]

riddhima : ruko armaan ...abhi batati hu tumhe ...ki  main kitna pyaar karte hu tumse

armaan: vooo come on riddhima ...

[as riddhima  was running behind him in the ground armaan just went inside the house and riddhima  was following him but she was stopped there on the gate by prerna]

prerna: riddhima ...be careful beta you will get hurt

riddhima : I m fine chooti ma

prerna: ab kya kiya is ladke ne main to pareshaan ho gaye hu isse [in anger]

riddhima : choti ma relax armaan ne kuch nahi kiya...

[now riddhima a taking armaan side as she don't want her friend to get scolding from prerna]
prerna: tu sach keh rahe hai ?

riddhima : haan chotima aap aise kyon kehti hai ...armaan bilkul theek hai aap usske liye itana pareshan kyon hoti hai

prerna: kya karu beta MAA hu na...i know armaan very well...he is very emotional...darr lagta hai...uske liye...

ridzs: choti ma aap bekar mein tention le rahe hai ,  armaan bahut samajhdaar hai  ,,  aur waise bhi hum hai na uske saath hameesha..

prerna: baaki sabka to pata nahi ...per tu to hai na...

ridzs: [holding prerna hand] ' haan chotima ...main hu NA ;;

prerna: [ very emotionally] riddhima  mera beta naa samaajh hai...tu mujhse vaada kar tu hammesha uska saath dege

ridzs: haan choti maa ...i promise main armaan ka saath kabhi nahi chodonge...now you just stop being soo emotional ok

prerna: main bhi na..    tujhe bhi apne saath emotional kar dunge.

ridzs: haan vo to hai...ok now shall I goo... I have to study now

THE EMOTIONAL SCENE END UP HERE

OK THAT'S ALL

Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res
*Unres*
Inki dosti ki jitni tareef ki jaye utni kam hai 😃...
Jitna ek dusre ki care karte hain utna hi jhagra bhi karte hain 😆...
Loved each n every part of it ❤️...
Continue soon...
N thanks for the pm 😊.

Edited by Roxxy47 - 11 years ago
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pm and awesome update :D

Nikki <3
Originally posted by: mayuloveu

pm me plzzz

sure i will
thanks for the reply
Originally posted by: nature7

itsss is

thanks a lot glad you liked it
Originally posted by: Bhawna_arti

Lovly update.

thanks
PART 4

recap:  the friends were in 12th standard armaan and mayank basket ball match and there fight with a person misbehaving with riddhima

Then they all studying for there board exams

armaan and riddhima had a bet on who is going to get more marks and

riddhima have to arrange a date for armaan if she get less marks then armaan 

The exams finally over , and all six just managed there exams ,

Today is there SCHOOL FAREWELL PARTY

Everyone was dressed formally,

Girls wearing a sari and Boys wearing a suit

ARMAAN WAS WEARING

MAYANK
SAMRAT

NUPUR

GUNJAN imagine wearing this

RIDDHIMA imagine wearing this

THE PARTY WAS ALL SET ON FIRE

EVERYBODY WAS BUSY CHATTING AND REMEMBERING THERE SCHOOL MEMORIES

when an announcer came  went on stage to make an announcement 

announcer:  friends as per your mass request wee have stored a special performance for you all ok now girls apne dil thaam lo

"aankhon se dil mein utarna inka kaam hai

dosto ke saath masti karna inka maan hai

ye vo hai jo har ladki ke

dil ka ARMAAN hai."

[all the girls start screaming    ARMAAN   ARMAAN...]

yes its  MR ARMAAN SHERGILL

and with that armaan started with dancing on the song koi kahe from movie dil chahata hai

armaan : red 

samrat :  blue 

and  mayank : pink

armaan:  koi kahe kehta rahe kitna bhi humko deewaana -2.

hum logo ki thokkar mein hai ye zammaana

soon samrat joined him

samrat: jab saaz hai awaz hai

phir kis liye hitkichaana-2

and then came mayank

mayank: hoo gaayenge hum

apne dillo ka taraana

armaan: bigde duniya

mayank: bigadne bhi doo

armaan: jhagde duniya

samrat: jhagadne bhi doo

armaan: ladde ye duniya

ladne bhi doo

tum apne dhun mein gaao

duniya ruthe

ruthne doo

patther toote

tootne do

koi choote

chootene do

naa ghabraao

all : hum hai naye andaaz kyon hoo puraana -2

soon riddhima nupur and gunjan joined them with the dance , everyone dancing together

haatho mein hai bijleeya

saanoo mein toofaan hai

darr kya hai aur haar kya

hum isse anjaan hai

hammaare liye hi to hai aasmaan aur jamme

sitaare bhi hum tod lenge humme hai yakeen

ambar see hai aage hammaara thikaana

all:  hum hai naye andaaz kyon hoo puraana -2

soon the 3 girls left them and armaan and samrat busy flirting with other girls

sapno ka jo desh hai

haa hum wahhe hai palle

thode se dilphek hai

thode see hai manchalle [flirting with the girls n the crowd]

jahaa bhi gaye apna jaadoo dikhaate rahe [going towards girls]

mohaabat haseeno ko hum sab sikhaate rahe [holding a girl dancing with her]

aaye humme dil aur neende churaana [waiving towards other girls who just wanted to dance with him]

all: hum hai naye andaaz kyon hoo puraana -2

koi kahe kehta rahe kitna bhi humko deewaana -2.

koi...kehta ...kitana bhi humko deewaana

hum logo ki thokkar mein hai ye zammaana

jab saaz hai awaz hai phir kis liye hitkichaana-2

hoo gaayenge hum apne dillo ka taraana

armaan: bigde duniya

mayank: bigadne bhi doo

armaan: jhagde duniya

samrat: jhagadne bhi doo

armaan: ladde ye duniya

ladne bhi doo

tum apne dhun mein gaao

duniya ruthe

ruthne doo

patther toote

tootne do

koi choote

chootene do

naa ghabraao

all : hum hai naye andaaz kyon hoo puraana -4

they were having there full on masti time

AND THEN ON EVERYONES REQUEST ARMAAN TO SING A SONG ON STAGE AS THERE BAND WAS REALLY POPULAR IN SCHOOL , THEY SIX JUST LOVE TO SING CASUALLY

RIDDHIMA AND ARMAAN HAD A GREAT VOICE AND SO THEY WERE THE MAIN SINGERS

AND MAYANK AND SAMRAT LOVED TO PLAY MUSIC INSTRUMENTS

WELL THEY SANG THE SONG    "HUM RAHE YAA NA RAHE KAL ...KAL YAAD AAYENGE YE PAL"

[i know a farewell party is never completed without this song ]

AND SO AT THE END EVERYONE JUST ENJOYED THE PARTY AND HAD FUN SINGING AND THEN DANCING ON THE FLOOR

AND LIKE THIS THE PARTY ENDED UP

SAME DAY...AFTER PARTY

[THEY ALL LEFT THE PARTY HALL AND REACHED GUNJAN RESIDENCE IN THERE CAR...THEY DROPPED GUNJAN AND THEN NUPUR...AND THEN APPROACHED TOWARDS THERE HOUSE.]

AT THE GATE.

samrat: ok now I m tired good night guys

[he hugged mayank .armaan and riddhima and get inside the house towards his room]

mayank:  bahut late ho gaya aaj

riddhima: yaa but it was too fun naa specially when we all danced

armaan: [laughing] dance !! were you really dancing there dumbo tum to sirf ye saare

[holding riddhima's saree pallu to point at it]...hi sambhaalne mein lage hue the.

riddhima: [commanding tone] armaan first you stop calling me dumbo I m not  a dumbo ok and secondly ye saaree sambhaalna pata hai kitna mushkil hai tumne pehne hote to pata chalta.

mayank: bachaa,,[REALLY SWEETLY] ab hum to lucky hai na ki hame ye nahi pehnna padta I feel pity for you girls who have to wear all these stuffs

riddhima: thanks bro , you r just the best [hugging mayank] atleast tum is jumbo ki tarah nahi ho. [pointing towards armaan]

armaan: [surprised]  Jumbo...riddhima ...main aur jumbo.

Riddhimah: haan...aggar main ... dumbo to tum ...jumbo...got it

armaan: ok ok got it now I  will not call you that ...happy

mayank: ok lets get in ..its to late and then wee have to do soo many arrangements tomorrow as wee have to go to  GOA day after tomorrow

armaan: yaa man I have also not done any packing yet

riddhima: no mayank ..just stay for sometime naa come on lets sit in the garden

mayank: [just casually as he was actually very tired] ...no not now

armaan: [ supporting riddhima]  come na for sometime

mayank: nahi yaar I m really very tired u both go ahead

armaan: ok as you say [casually]

[mayank hugged armaan and riddhima wished them good night and went to his room armaan and riddhima were walking in the garden this was there ussual activity they many times chatted in garden late night]

armaan: finally school over and  now new life a new beggining.

riddhima: [cutting him ] but same old friends.

armaan: oh really.[smiling]  how strange is this riddhi  the more wee stay together the more wee feel like being with each other ...wee never get bored of each other 

riddhima: koi dosto se bhi bore hota hai kya ...aur phir we all are just like a cute little family

armaan: absolutely right and hamaare family ki mom tum ho mummy

riddhima: [very innocently]  why ?

armaan: its just because you allways keep on giving instructions like a mummy and even scolds us soo much

riddhima: armaan doo i look like a mummy to you [upset like a small kid ]

armaan: yaa and you know what's the biggest think

riddhima: [with anger] what that I m like a mummy , aunty types ,  bhenji types yahhe naa

armaan: [very sweetly] nope its that you take care of all of us like a mother... you r really adorable.

riddhima: [with those cute looks very sweetly ]   really ?

armaan: .yes...[getting emotional]

riddhima: what happenned why have you became soo sad like this

armaan: [holding her hand]. you will never forget me naa ? [Getting really emotional]

riddhima:  why r you saying like this armaan ?

armaan: bas mujhe tumhaare aadat ho gaye hai I got really scared if wee get separated then what

riddhima: [smilingly].stupid why will we ever get separated armaan we all will always remain together our friendship will never break promise.

[armaan satisfyingly hugged riddhima]

riddhima:[to change his emotional mood] let me see let me see .armaaan ..THE ARMAAN SHERGILL turning emotional

armaan: [lovingly] .shup up.

riddhima: [casually ]  ok as you say

[as they were walking in the ground .riddhima just lost her balance due to saaree and was about to fall when armaan hold her.]

armaan: careful riddhi

riddhima: why should I you will always be there naa , to take care of mee

armaan: [just laughed]  paagal ho tum

[as they were chatting samrat ..shouted from his room's window]

samrat: guys. don't u think its too late

[listening this mayank came in his room window]

mayank: leave it samrat,in dono ki baate to bas .

armaan: [from the ground] oye itni hi problem hai to tu bhi aa ja na chit chat ke liye.

[and so samrat and mayank came there and they went to there tree house in the garden]

[the four just chatted almost 2 hours there and then all just fall sleep over there only. there was just few beddings placed on the floor there]

THE NEXT MORNING

[RIDDHIMA HAD TO DO A BIG WORK THAT IS GETTING PERMISSION FROM NUPUR AND GUNJAN PARENTS TO ALLOW THEM TO GO WITH HER TO GOA]

AT NUPUR HOUSE.

riddhima: uncle [to nupur dad] please nupur ko hamaare saath jaane do na.

nupur's dad : beta I don't have any problem but going soo far and that too alone

riddhima: akele kaha uncle hum sab hai na and i promise hum saath saath rahenge please uncle jaane dijeye na

[before nupur's dad can say anythink his wife said]

mrs bhushan : jaane do na waise bhi kaun sa vo humaare saath rehna chahati hai [taunting her]

[actually mrs bhushan was nupur step mom and she really don't love nupur she always scold her without reasons and so now nupur also don't feel bad on her taunts as she was completely used to it she always avoid to be at her home even in nights nupur usually have overnight stay at riddhima or gunjan place]

[riddhima ignoring her as she is familiar of nupur's mom nature]

riddhima: uncle pleaseee

nupur: please dad.

Nupur's dad : ok ok jaao  enjoy yourself and haan take care of yourself to

nupur: [happily] thanks papa u r the best

[and then they left nupur place and reached gunjan house]

It was not much difficult to convince gunjan parents as they both were really cool parents

Finally they all were set to leave for there holiday.

And so they did they got a straight flight to Goa and landed up there they booked 2 rooms facing each other in a beautiful resort there

One room occupied by the girls and other by boys

it was almost night it took really long in there settlement and now everyone were really tired after that long journey and so they all just prefer resting in there rooms

NEXT DAY MORNING

Everyone wake up early as they all were really excited to watch the place

They all went to the beach first for there morning walk and just walked on sand for an hour

then they played volley ball there on the sand with

armaan ,riddhima ,and mayank, in one team..

and, samrat , gunjan and nupur in the second

[This was there usual team distribution as riddhima always wanted to be on mayank and armaan side]

They played there for a long time it was just a friendly match and so no one won or lost

And now everyone was really tired

They got back to there rooms freshen up and then went to market and spend the whole day shopping

At night they had there dinner in the resort and then all of them sat in one room and chatted for long hours

They stayed for almost 2 days there and then they returned back to there home.

[The trip was not soo important that's why I have not given a proper description or brief explanation]

FEW DAYS PASSED

NERVOUSNESS GOT HIRED AS IT WAS THERE RESULT TIME NOW

ALL OF THEM PASSED

Mayank Topped the town and got highest percentage

Nupur also got a reputated rank

And rest Samrat and Gunjan also passed with nice percentage

And so Armaan and Riddhima

But as it was

Armaan scored higher marks then Riddhima

And so armaan won the bet and finally Riddhima had to arrange armaan date with priya

This was now armaan's 25'th DATE

[riddhima talked to priya and riddhima repeated her magic and priya was ready to go out with armaan on a date]

[armaan was really surprised how she all the time do that]

[both were chatting in riddhima's room]

RIDDHIMA ROOM

armaan: r u sure.

riddhima: what!!!

armaan: I mean does she really agreed on going on a date with me

riddhima: yes armaan she will be waiting for you at 6 in the evening today at cafe

armaan: how did you did this I mean in school she used to remain as if she don't have anyinterest in mee at all

riddhima: really then you consider that I created my magic on her

armaan: come on riddhimahi tell me naa

riddhima: ok ok I will tell you actually  armaan you r not soo smart as much you act to be

armaan: [a bit confused and angry]  excuseme what do you mean by that.

riddhima: well who told you that priya was not interested in you she was so much interested in you infact she did friendship with mee just because I was your friend it was just you who never noticed her

armaan: [really happy on listening that how much girls fall for her] ohh really

riddhima: yes armaan. [ lokking least interested]

armaan: [putting his arm on riddhima shoulder and holding her ]  now what can I doo there r soo many girls falling for mee  ab ek-do to ignore ho hi jaate hai na

riddhima: ohhh really [hitting on armaan chest through her elbow as armaan was standing there with her]

armaan: ouch [with pain]

riddhima: now .how many girls fall for you armaan

armaan: [ trying to show anger as he was not at all angry] shut up and just go ok I need to get ready

riddhima: excuseme  this is my room and by the way I don't have any interest in your soo called date ok soo you just leave from here now

armaan: okkk I m going bye

[armaan left the room and riddhima talking to herself]

riddhima: waise mr armaan interest to mujhe bahut hai aapke date mein...no rather in spoiling it  now you just wait and watch what I m going to do you will always  gonna remember this date I promise

[this showed some type of  shararat was cooking up in riddhima's mind

But her bad luck ARMAAN was still Standing outside and he listened that]

armaan : [to himself] ok not bad riddhimahi now lets see who is gonna remember this date more you make plan to spoil my date and I will plan to make it a special one the bet begans now.

AT THE CAFE

ARMAAN DATE WITH PRIYA

[THE COUPLE WAS SITTING IN A CORNER HAVING COFEE AND PRIYA WAS REALLY HAPPY SHE JUST CAN'T BELIEVE TILL NOW THAT SHE WAS THERE SITTING WITH HER DREAM BOY, ARMAAN. SHE WAS FEELING AS IF SHE WAS THE MOST LUCKIEST GIRL OF THE WORLD]

ARMAAN WAS SITTING REALLY COOL EVEN AFTER KNOWING THAT RIDDHIMA WANT TO SPOIL HIS DATE

HE WAS BUSY ROMANCING WITH PRIYA RATHER FLIRTING

RIDDHIMA AND SAMRAT ENTERRED THE CAFE

[they both went on a table away from armaan so that armaan can't see them]

samrat: riddzs why have we came over here...please tell me atleast

riddhima: aareee yaar see over there armaan [pointing towards armaan table]

samrat: [looking at armaan] riddzs I know he is  armaan  and he is over here on his date soo what's the problem  ?

riddhima:[happily] problem!!!!  That's gonna began soon

samrat:  means ? [confused]

riddhima: actually I have called  armaan's  five ex-dates by the name of armaan over here

samrat: [shocked] .what !!!  but why?

riddhima: he think he is very smart naa he had made me organise date for him now he will come to know when he will have to  handle five dates together

samrat: riddzs [smilingly] tu paagal hai poor armaan bechaaraaa

riddzs: chod na vo koi bechaara nahi hai

[samrat and riddhima were waiting for the blast but nothing happened NOT A SINGLE GIRL CAME THERE ]

ARMAAN AND PRIYA ENDED UP WITH THE COFFE AND WENT OUT OF THE CAFE

RIDDHIMA WAS SURPRISED AND UPSET AS HER PLANNING FAILED

samrat: armaan is allready gone where r rest of the girls

riddhima: I don't knew I have old all the girls to be over here at 6 in evening but noone came I don't know why [confused]

[and then only a voice from behind replied riddhima and she immediately turned around]

voice: because riddhima  you r not soo smart as much you act to be

[it was armaan ]

riddhima: [shocked and surprised]  armaan ... tum ... yahaaa

armaan: haan riddhima main yahaaa

samrat: hey dude soo tell me buddy how was your 25th date

armaan: very nice samrat haan kisse ne [towards riddhima] problems create karne ki bahut koshish ki but u know na problems and armaan never goo together [with attitude ]

samrat: ohh so you allready knew that why we came over here

armaan: yaa actually you know what I saw this dumbo calling that girls and later on i called them  again and said no to come here

samrat: not bad ammy. riddzs you plan got failed [ making fun of her]

armaan: well your planning was nice but you know naa that your these planning can never get successful on armaan

riddhimas: shup up [ she was really annoyed and upset]

armaan: [again making fun of her] riddhima when will you understand this that you can never defeat mee

riddhima: [controlling her anger]. dont worry armaan one day I will make you loose from mee

armaan: ya ya and that day will never come

samrat: ok guys no more fights lets go back home

[on there way home in the car samrat was driving and armaan was sitting with him in front and riddhima was sitting on back seat]

samrat: hey riddzs r you through with all your preparations

riddhima: preparations [confused]...for what ?

samrat: for the college yaar our college will start from next week we all will go to the college together it will be soo fun naa I m just so excited

riddhima: ya I know I m also very excited about that

[they reached home] [ and now everythink was normal again]

IT WAS A NORMAL DAY AND EVERYBODY WERE JUST BUSY IN PREPARATIONS FOR THERE NEW LIFE there COLLEGE LIFE

THEY ALL WERE OUT FOR SHOPPING

IN THE SHOPPING MALL

[THE GIRLS WERE selecting  SOME CLOTHES THEY 3 WERE TO BUSY IN THAT AS GIRLS USUALLY ARE AND BOYS GETTING BORED AS BOYS USUALLY ARE]

Riddhima : [to nupur] this one is looking  very nice [holding a dress in her hand]

nupur: yaa but I think that red one is better what do you think  gunjan

gunjan: [after a thought] humm no I like this one I  think this is nice [holding another dress]

riddhima: yaa gunjan I also liked this one   [pointing towards gunjan dress]

gunjan : [a bit confused] yaa but on second thought I think that red dress which nupur has selected is more better than this

riddhima: no actually the one I selected is the best

nupur: I think the one  gunjan selected was also nice

[the boys who were till now very patiently listening all this conversation rather argument finally broke there silence]

samrat: oh god girls what r you three doing [really irritated]

armaan: mera to sarr [head]  dard ho raha you girls r only arguing from soo long

mayank: ya really tum girls kabhi quick decision nahi le sakte na.

samrat: haan saare decetions itna serious hokar lete hai jaise ki [very dramatically] ye zindage aur maut ka sawaal hai.

[boys keep on laughing]

riddhima: haha very funny guys you goo and doo your shopping why r you guys disturbing us

mayank: wee  would have never disturbed you bachaa [to riddhima] but what can wee do ...we all r allready through with our shopping long time back

armaan: ya and since last half hour wee r just listening to your so called discussion

riddhima: ok ok leave it [to nupur and gunjan] lets doo one think we shall buy all these 3 dresses

nupur: yaa that will be fine

gunjan: ya offcourse ok then lets go and have something I m feeling hungry

samrat: [showing a sign of relief ] ohhh finally your shopping is over

riddhima: yaa samrat now lets go.

[they all finally moved out of the mall and then they all went to a restaurant to have lunch]

they entered the club where they usually go

mayank asked a waiter for a table for 6

they all occupied a table on pool side

they all comfortably settled there...and ordered there desired lunch

samrat: so hope now all your shopping is complete [towards girls]

riddhima: complete ? no samrat abhi kaha  we have only bought dresses till now still soo many thinks r left

gunjan: [ in continuation with riddhima]  ya ...  new shoes , new bags, matching jewelry

armaan: hey  hey  hey  hold on girls dont u think its getting too much i mean we all r going to  college not in any marriage

samrat: armaan they r doing it like this now ...i wonder if they have to do shopping for any marriage then what they gonna doo

riddhima: guys just relax ok and well one think is for sure that if we have to do shopping from next time we will never come with you atleast

armaan: oh thank you  for saving us from your this  shopping  touchier

riddhima: just stop it ok

[ they all and there lunch and proceeds towards there house it was about 6 in evening]

IN THE EVENING

AT RIDDHIMA HOUSE

EVERYONE WERE COMFORTABLY SEATED UP IN MAYANK'S ROOM .THEY ALL WERE BIT TIRED DUE TO SHOPPING AND SO THEY ALL RESTED THERE

riddhima: ok guys enough of resting ...now what's the plan

nupur: plan !! for what ?

riddhima: just like that  for dinner

samrat: I got an idea

gunjan: and whats that?

samrat: lets have party tonight

mayank: party !!! but why whats the occation

riddhima: oh god mayank you don't need to have any particular occasion for enjoying

armaan: ya [excitedly] ya lets just have a blast what say guys

all together : okkk

samrat: but where to go?

armaan: ok lets go to the royal club

mayank: that's cool lets go to the club

riddhima: but we will go in the disco

mayank: ya ..lets goo to the club's disco

samrat: yaa that's nice lets go

[everybody got ready and went to the disk and everybody was on the dance floor]

they all were busy dancing and enjoying there night to the fullest.

after an hour everybody ended up and occupied a corner table and ordered some drinks]

gunjan: it was fun

nupur:  ya

mayank: waise riddhima when r you going to learn ho to dance

riddhima: what do you mean  that i don't know how to dance ?

samrat: ya mayank riddzs is such a good dancer then why r you saying this

mayank: really she is more than just a good dancer you know what she hit mee so hard with her foot while dancing my foot is paining soo much till now

riddhima: ok relax may be i did it by mistake

armaan: mistake riddhima don't you think you doo many mistakes like this

riddhima: shup up ok i said naa i did it by mistake.

samrat: riddzs ye achaa hai pehle maar lo then keh do ki galti ho gaye.

riddhima: aree tum log to mere peeche hi pad gaye ho kaha na galti se lag gaya [she got angry]

mayank: ok ok just relax [trying to calm her] tum bhi na bas chote chote baat per gussa ho jaate ho

riddhima: achaa u mean main hi gussa hote hu. aur tum log jo mujhe har baat per irritate karte rehte ho vo kya

mayank: main maine tumhe kab irritate kiya ?

riddhima: [in anger] leave it i just don't wanna talk to you jab dekho mujhe pareshaan karte rehte ho

armaan: look mayank ye phir gussa ho gaye riddhima...tum har baat pe gussa ho jaate ho

[all the boys  specially armaan just love to irritate her and so they are just fighting without any reason.]

riddhima: armaan just shut up ok.

mayank: riddhima ko gussa aa gaya [ making fun of her]

riddhima: [stood up] leave it mujhe tumse baat hi nahi karne. main jaa rahe hu.

[riddhima moved out in anger]

samrat: dekho phir naraz ho gaye

nupur: tum teeno bhi na [towards the boys]  kyon usse pareshaan karte rehte ho gussa ho gaye na

mayank: haan vo to gussa hokar chale gaye  now what to do ?

armaan: arree kahe nahi gaye hoge yahi kahe hoge main dekhkar aata hu...

[and so armaan also left the disco]

[riddhima outside the disco]

riddhima: [to herself]  pata nahi kya samahjate hai apne aap ko  abhi aayega mannane main bilkul baat nahi karunge ab

[armaan came out he was a bit distant away from her...but he called her from there only]

armaan: riddhima

riddhima: please armaan i just don't wanna talk to you

[and saying this she went towards the road ...and did not noticed that a car was coming towards her]

[armaan saw the car and tried to stop her and ran to her]

THE CAR WAS REALLY CLOSE TO RIDDHIMA AND AS IT WAS ABOUT TO CRASH WITH RIDDHIMA ARMAAN JUST JUMPED HOLDED HER AND ... TOOK HER TO THE OTHER SIDE  BUT A BIT LATE

THE CAR HAD ALREADY HIT RIDDHIMA ON HER LEG

RIDDHIMA'S LEG WAS PAINING AND SHE CRIED WITH PAIN

MEAN WHILE INSIDE THE DISCO

samrat: yaar i think riddzs sach mein naraj ho gaye hai

mayank: yaa i think so we shall go out to see for her

nupur : ya lets go

[they all went out  THEY ALL SEE THAT RIDDHIMA WAS LYING ON THE FLOOR and CRYING OUT OF PAIN AND ARMAAN WAS TRYING TO PICK HER IN HIS ARMS]

EVERYBODY WAS SHOCKED AND THEY ALL JUST RAN TOWARDS THEM

mayank: [he came near riddhima and hold her hand]  riddhi  riddhi   [very

tensed] kya hua tujhe  ARMAAN WHAT HAPPENNED TO HER [MORE TENSED]

riddhima: [holding mayank hand tightly ] aaahhh mayuu  [she just cried ]

armaan: actually her leg is been injured ...samrat [who was just there near him.]...get the car wee need to go to hospital

samrat: yaa  [he just ran towards the parking and bought the car.]

[armaan carefully picked riddhima up in his arms and just put her inside the car  and they all just rushed towards the hospital]

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW WILL COUNTINUE AHEAD SOON

HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update and thanks for the pm :D

Nikki <3
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc partt. Do pm me whn u cont