India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

close

siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi friends </font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">i am siya used to be a silent reader from long time i use to read many old ff's some completed and some left incomplete</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">with your permission i want to restart one of such uncompleted ff by simi2</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">i use to love her ff's and both her ff's have great concept but she left them in the middle as she got married so here i am going to countinue her ff's hope you all are willing to read them</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">her one ff named, Yaar Dildaar its an AR , MAYUR and SAJAN FF</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">here is the <font color="#0000ff" size="5">INTRODUCTION</font></font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">ITS A STORY OF FEW FRIENDS ...BEST FRIENDS...WHO HAVE ALLWAYS BEEN TOGETHER BUT THEN THERE LIFES CHANGES WHEN LOVES COME IN THERE LIFES </font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">WELL MY STORY IS ABOUT SIX PEOPLE A GANG OF FRIENDS WHO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOGETHER </font>

</strong><font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<div align="left"><strong><font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"FROM THE FIRST DAY OF THERE KINDERGARDEN TILL THE COLLEGE FAREWELL"

BUT NOW THERE LIFE IS GOING TO CHANGE BECAUSE THE WORD NAME "LOVE" IS ENTERING THERE LIFE AND EVERYTHINK IS GETTING MESSED UP</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">hope you all will like it</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia">IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN READING THEN I WILL UPDATE AHEAD</font>
</div>

Edited by siya_sharma - 21 December 2012 at 5:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Clairvoyant20TANHA_HBhawna_artianjaleRoxxy47pinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifeSM_317

siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

INDEX

PART 1 - PAGE 1
PART 2 - PAGE 1
PART 3 - PAGE 2
PART 4 - PAGE 3
PART 5 - PAGE 5
PART 6 - PAGE 7

Edited by siya_sharma - 06 September 2012 at 3:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhawna_arti

siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
CHARACTER SKECH

ARMAAN SHERGILL:

COOL , HANDSOME , GOOD LOOKING JUST SAME AS OUR ARMAAN
Loves his family and friends a lot , Loving Caring ,and Teasing at some times , but the best human , 

RIDDHIMA SHARMA:

WELL NOW THIS RIDDHIMA IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL SHE IS JUST A MODERN VERSION of the old one 
COOL , INDEPENDENT , AND VERY TALKATIVE SOMETIME  LIKE A TOM BOY IN HER BEHAVIOUR
loves her family , and specially her brother

MAYANK SHARMA:

MAYU IS A VERY LOVING CARING TYPE .
HE IS SMART HE IS INTELLIGENT HE IS HANDSOME HE IS EVERY GIRLS DREAM
HE IS MORE THAN BEST FRIEND FOR ARMAAN
AND RIDDHIMA'S  BROTHER , 

HE IS LIKE A  FATHER BROTHER FRIEND PHILOSHIPHOR TO HER , IN SIMPLE WORDS MAYANK IS RIDDHIMA'S LIFE

RIDDHIMA IS VERY CLOSE TO BOTH MAYANK AND ARMAAN 
THEY CAN'T LIVE FOR EVEN A DAY WITHOUT EACH OTHER , THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT MAYANK AND ARMAAN THAT SHE DON'T KNOW AND MAYANK AND ARMAAN ALSO KNEW RIDDHIMA IN AND OUT

SAMRAT SHERGILL :

SAM FOR SHORT ,  HE IS ARMAAN'S COUSIN AND THEY LIVE IN SAME HOUSE 
A HANDSOME GUY A RICH SPOILED BOY BUT HE IS VERY GOOD AT HEART AND THAT'S WHY SHARE A GREAT BOND WITH ALL 3 OF THEM SPECIALLY WITH  RIDDHIMA

NUPUR BHUSHAN:

A SWEET SHY TYPE GIRL A PERFECT COMBINATION OF BEAUTY WITH SIMPLICITY [yes very different from actuall nupur LOL]
SHE IS RIDDHIMA'S BEST FRIEND

GUNJAN KAPOOR :

BOLD BEUTIFUL PERFECT COMBINATION OF BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
SHE IS EVERYMAN DREAMGIRL 
[absolutely different from actuall gunjan i knew i did a role reversal , here nupur is just like actualy gunjan ,and vice versa LOL]
SHE IS ALSO RIDDIHMA'S AND NUPUR BEST FRIEND
[here gunjan and nupur r NOT sisters] 

ARMAAN , MAYANK and  SAMRAT , r like best buddies,
an soo are  RIDDHIMA,  NUPUR and GUNJAN

they 6 allways remain

"together , With each other  , For each other , whether they r right or even wrong"WinkWink 

well this was just a small trailer of there character , i think you will knew them well slowly slowly with the story

Some more characters , important in story

KARAN SHERGILL

A Perfect Business man , A very loving and caring HUSBAND FATHER and  FRIEND 

Hi is THE DIRECTOR of a Business Empire named as   "SS GROUPS OF INDUSTRY"   that is "SHARMAA AND SHERGILLS  GROUPS OF INDUSTRIES" where he works with his partner and best friend SUJAL SHARMA

happily married , and has one son Samrat
He is like the worlds coolest  dad , and a bestest friend

NANDINI KARAN SHERGILL

KARAN'S WIFE , loves his family a lot , great supporter of her husband , just like his strength

SUJAL SHARMA

Business partner and best friend of KARAN , and just like him he is also one of the coolest dad ever
loves all his kids a lot

KASHISH SHARMA

sujal's's wife , and his strength

they have 2 kids , Mayank and Riddhima 

PRERNA SHERGILL

She is Karan's real sister , and lives with him only , actually she came back to him after getting dovorced from her husband YASH MALLIK , loves her brother and all childrens a lot
she has one son Armaan

that's all for the character skech hope you like it , will post with parts here soon

Edited by siya_sharma - 06 August 2012 at 12:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Clairvoyant20TANHA_HBhawna_artimayuloveuRoxxy47pinky.paddaHR-DMG4life

siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

PART 1

Well as i said you that all the characters are childhood friends so it was important to explain how they all met where they all met and how there friendship has also grown up

the story starts from a city hospital of the TOWN KASAULI

[IMAGINE THE ONE IN KOI MIL GAYA I KNOW VO NANITAAL THA PER DOES IT MATTERS IN FICTION ]

KASAULI
CITY HOSPITAL

Its allmost about 3 in night , and we see a man very impatiently waiting outside the operation theater ,
with his wife , who is holding a 2 months old child 

{DOCTOR CAME OUT}

Doc: Congratulation MR.Shergill , its a baby boy
[i sign of satisfaction and happiness surronded him] [yes he was KARAN SHERGILL ] 

karan: thanks doctor how's my SISTER can i meet her  

doc: ya she is fine you can meet her after some time

after an hour nurse come to prerna's room holding her baby

nurse:[giving baby to his mother] your son is really sweet ... well your HUSBAND haven't came yet ?

prerna : [a little disappointed] he won't come ..actually we have been divorced [she said very sadly]

nurse: i m so sorry ...well your brother is there outside shall i send him in?

[nurse went out and after a while karan entered with nandini holding a bunch of baloons and soft toy]

karan: [happily]  how r u now  ? give him too me [holding the baby] arre ye to bilkul mujhpe gaya hai ye dekho [pointing towards nandini] you lost the bet ...its a boy and now he will be my laadla

prerna:  i didn't got anythink nandini , what is he talking about ?

nandini:  [karan's wife]: nothing didi actually i said that it will be a baby girl and i would love her the most and he said that it will be a boy

prerna: you too r too much ..waise bhi ladka ho yaa ladki laadla to tumhaara hi hoga  hai naa nandini ?

nandini : haan didi ab to mere do bete ho gaye ek ye SAMRAT [pointing towards her son slept in a pram] aur doosra ye

prerna: haan bilkul  [said with a satisfied smile and words filled with emotions]

karan: ok if you ladies r now through with your emotional talks ..then let her rest now  [towards prerna]

...FEW DAYS LATER ...

AT THE NAAMKARAN CEREMONY

after the pooja

prerna: [putting her son in the decorated pram] nandini where's samrat ..bring him also and keep him here with his brother

nandini: [smilingly] didi , he is inside i will just bring him

[nandini bring samrat and put him in the pram with the baby]

prerna: soo nandini , karan kya naam rakhna hai iska [pointing towards his son]

karan: naam to maine soch liya hai

prerna, nandini both toogether: kya? kya naam rakha hai

karan: ARMAAN ;

prerna: armaan...bahut achaa hai

nandini : but why this name?

karan:  bas yu hi isse dekh kar lagta hai bada hokar ye bilkul apne mama ki tarah [pointing towards himself]  ladkiyo ke dil ka armaan banega to kyon na naam hi aisa ho

nandini : aap bhi na ab to do-do bacche ho gaye aapke ab to sudhar jaaeye

[...a voice from behind inturupted in there chat...]

voice: .suhharega kaise bhabhi.

[they all turned back a young couple was standing there ]

karan: aayeye waqt mill gaya aapko ? [sarcastically]..dekha nandini  abhi to bas saamne waale ghar mein rehta hai  apne ghar se 10 kadam chalne hote hai phir bhi aane mein kitna time lagata hai   [in a very taunting manner]

[it was MR SUJAL he was karan's business partner as well as best friend he entered the house with his wife]

sujal: haan mill gaya [smilingly] waise naam to bahut achaa rakha hai kyon kashish?

[pointing towards her wife]

kashish: haan bilkul... moving forward towards the ladies kaise ho didi [to prerna] aur tum nandini

both ladies :  we r fine

nandini: tum batao tum kaise ho arre tum khade kyon ho baatho aise haalat mein jyaada khada mat raha karo

[kashish smiled and sat down carefully]

sujal: aap hi samjhaaye isse bhabhi mere to bilkul nahi sunti [pointing towards kashish]

karan: vo to theek hai ye bata itna der se kyon aaya?

sujal: vo actually we were preparing you know naa kashish has to go to mumbai to her mom's house for her delivery

karan: yaa you r right its bhabhi's first baby ...delivery is too be done in her maayka   [old indian tradition was followed earlier]

[they all enjoyed the function and talked for a long time]

...after 2 months...

like any other ordinary day karan and sujal working in there office having a general disscution

karan: how is kashish bhabhi any news

sujal: yaa i talked to her yesterday .she is fine

[suddenly phone rang and sujal picked the call ]

sujal: hello..., jeee ...kya...[he then stood silent]

karan:...kya hua...?

[sujal did'nt responded after a few moment he come back to senses]

karan: kya hua ?...tell me what happenned

sujal: vo ... vo ...kashish  delliverred twins
[he said in a low voice dont know how to react]

karan: kya...[surprised] ...aree to itna dhere kyon bol raha hai ..

[he gave sujal a big hug and expressed his happiness]

karan: many many many many congratualations ...twins wow ...what r they boys or girls  [asked with curiosity]

sujal:  both

karan: kya...[bit confused]

[sujal coming back to senses]

sujal: yaa... [loudly] .one boy and one girl... [he just can't hide his emotions anymore]

karan: i m soo happy  [ both friends shared there emotion and then let the office for further arrangements]

[sujal left the town to go to mumbai to meet his new family ]

...After few days...

he returned back with kashish and his children

and karan had arranged a grand welcome party for them

in the party after welcoming the new members and meeting each other they all sat down and started to chat

karan: soo sujal now your  family is complete but ...

sujal: but .. [a bit confused] ...but what?

karan: why don't you had two girls as twins

sujal: what .why should i had two girls?

karan: arree...if you would have had 2 daughters than i would have married my both son's armaan and samrat to both of them  [in a joking manner]

sujal: and i would have allowed that my daughter and your sons never ...[ joked with a smile]

nandini: ok ok now if you both are through with your silly jokes then shall wee think for the names for the children

all ladies agreed : yaa...

karan said despirately:  i will tell the name for the girl ...

sujal: and i have allready decided the name for my son

all : and what's that;

sujal : well my son's name will be  MAYANK .

karan: mayank  very nice name ...

everyone agreed:  yes offcourse very nice

karan : and the name for your daughter would be

sujal : yaa you tell it

karan : ladkiya lakshmi ka roop hoti hai vo ghar mein 'ridhi-sidhi' laati hain

kashish: absolutely right bhaisaahab

karan : haan bhabhi ab aggar aapke do betiya hue hote to unka naam riddi aur sidhi hi rakhte

sujal: arre yaar do nahi hue to kya ek to hai na...to theek hai aaj se iska naam "RIDDHIMA"

kashish: haan mere beti riddhima is ghar mein lakshmi ka roop bankar hi to aaye hai

karan: soo finally there names deceided by the way where r all the kids

nandini : they r inside in the room sleeping

karan : i still can't believe it ..6 months back this house was soo empty...and now see there r 4 kids ...in this house .

sujal: yaa and now there will allways be happiness and only happiness in this house

.everyone agreed happily ..

END OF EPISODE..

PRECAP : OK GUYS NOW THE EPISODE IS GOING ON A LEAP OF 5 YEARS
AND THEN NEXT 10 YEARS

OK FRIENDS NOW THIS WAS JUST THE FIRST EPISODE I KNOW MOST OF YOU CAN FIND IT A BIT SLOW AS U WANT TO READ ABOUT THE MAIN LEADS AND NOT ABOUT THERE FAMILY

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009TANHA_HClairvoyant20anjaleBhawna_artipinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifeRoxxy47

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Nice cs...
Lovly part.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siya_sharmaanjale

siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhawna_arti

Nice cs...
Lovly part.

thanks will countinue here soon
siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
i have updatted part 1, going to update part 2 soon

please reply and let me knew if you want more updates
siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

PART 2

RECAP -- The first epi began with birth of 3 babies named as armaan , riddhima and mayank

now next

3 YEARS LATER

the 4 children are going to school

IN SAME SCHOOL AND EVEN SAME CLASSES

first day of the school

the 3 boys adjusted themselves on a desk and riddhima sat on a bench where two girls were sitting

riddhima: [to the girls] hi i m riddhima

first girl: hi i m gunjan and this is nupur

[the 3 girls met and a casual meet turn into friendship in just few days]

IT doesn't took the 6 to be from friends to really good friends and then best friends in just a span of few months of there preparatory school

AROUND 6 YEARS MORE PASSED

THE GROUP IS NOW IN  5TH STANDARD

Riddhima is very tensed as today is parents teacher meet and, karan and sujal are sitting with there class teachers

teacher: mr sujal , mr shergill [addressing them] i just wanna talk to you

sujal: [a bit tensed] is everything ok man i mean had anyone scored less marks

teacher: no ..no .. marks are very nice  mayank riddhima  samrat  armaan they all are good in studies but

karan: but what ? ... [A little confused]

teacher: actually i called you here to complain about riddhima. she is soo naughty i mean you now what the whole school is soo much fed up of her pranks

karan and sujal both listening quietly

teacher: you can take yesterday's example ...she and samrat burned crackers in library and few days back she armaan and samrat made a wrong bell to bunk the class and that they she and gunjan lied to teacher and due to them the whole class didn't studied and lots and lots of more such activities  everyday a new prank a new problem .now the whole school is fed up of them

[karan and sujal were still listening don't know how to react]

teacher started again: can u imagine they told a new admission boy soo many scary stories regarding school poor that boy was soo scared that he kept on crying the whole day...that boy parents have also complained us  i mean its the limit now look at her can anyone say that she is  mayank's sister , i mean see mayank he is such a diciplined and talented boy and riddhima just an opposite infact samrat ,armaan and gunjan are also undisciplined but riddhima is always on the top

karan: mam please you don't worry wee will talk to her

teacher: yes please; tell her to learn something from  mayank or nupur see them they both r soo disciplined ,i m afraid that by always staying with her they will also become riddhima

SAME DAY EVENING AT THERE HOUSE

[WELL EARLIER KARAN AND SUJAL FAMILY WERE LIKE NEIGHBOUR BUT AFTER ALL THESE CHILDREN WERE BORN .THEY ALL SHIFTED IN ONE OF THE BIGGEST MANTION THERE IN THE TOWN AND NOW LIVE TOGETHER THERE]

RIDDHIMA, SAMRAT AND ARMAAN were standing in a row as if they were standing in front of a jailor

there was quietness in the room ;

riddhima thought that she will now get a big scolding from dad and mom suddenly

sujal: [ to his wife] sab tumhaare pyaar ki vajaah se hua hai ...dekha kitne bigad gaye hai yee [towards riddhima]

kashish: [in a sudden confused and annoyded words] mere pyaar ka... arre ye kaho tumhare pyaar ka khud isse bigaada ab mujhe keh rahe ho

karan: oh god you both stop blaming each other i will talk to them

[before he uttered a word riddhima spoked]

riddhima: karan uncle...   [with her usuall lovely voice and innocent face expression]    i did'nt did anythink i swear'',,   [changing her tone]    ye..ye.sab in dono ne kiya hai  [pointing towards samrat and armaan ]     i swear
[trying to convince every one]

armaan: [with a louder voice]  what ...wee both did all this ...why r you  lying

riddhima: . what i m lying ? [with a shocked expression] nahi karan uncle i m telling you the truth

samrat: wrong dad  ridzs had done all that pranks and all

riddhima: samrat ...samrat ke bachhee [gettting angry] maine kuch nahi kiya jhooth mat bol

(and so the fight began the 3 started blaming each other no one of them stopped)

armaan: haan riddhi tune kiya hai sab.

riddhima: achaa to vo bell maine bajaaye the armaan don't lie sab tum dono ne kiya tha

samrat: achaa vo new admission ko scary story tumne sunnaye the jisse sunkar vo pura din rota raha tha yaad hai na

riddhima: haan lekin plan kiska tha vo.. [ sarcasticallly]

samrat {confidently}: armaan ka.   {blaming fully in armaan}

armaan: mera plan? {with a shocking expression} samrat i think you r forgetting it was your plan

samrat: maine nahi mujhe to mayank ne kaha tha ye plan

[suddenly mayank  got shocked who was till now just standing in a bit corner and listening there conversation...rather fight]

mayank: mera? ...aree maine kya kiya?..

samrat:  kyon bhool gaya tune hi to kaha tha ki vo new commer riddima se kuch jyada hi close ho raha hai isse sabak sikhaana padega

riddhima was shocked to listen tha  : kya... mayank tuune isleye usse daraya tha ,how could u? .

mayank: haan too...[trying to defend himself] ... arre dekha nahi tha kaise usne aate hi tujhse baat karne shuru kar de the vo ladka tha hi iss layak

riddhima: i dont believe that  ???  samrat you also

samrat: dekha sab mayank ne kiya tha aur tu mujhe blame kar rahi the

armaan : haan aur mujhe bhi ...ye mayank na sabse tez hai saare shararate khud karke peeche hatt jaata hai aur faste hain hum

samrat : haan bilkul ... hum bechaare

mayank : maine kuch nahi kiya ok.

[The group was now so busy in fighting that they completely forgot that they were standing in front of there parents]

karan who was till now listening everything quietly finally spoke up

karan: basss...quite now u four

the 4 looked towards him and then put there head down

karan:  is there some  "'world fighting day"' that you all r fighting like anythink

riddhima: sorry karan uncle... par ab aapko samajh aa gaya na ke saare galti kiski hai

[with soo innocent face that anytime she can cry]

karan and sujal started laughing on there children innocence as all are equally responsible but still blaming each other

karan: [getting emotional] hope ...tumhaare dosti ko kisi ki najar na lage

Everybody was now happy and no one even remember that they were here to scold the kids

THIS WAS WHAT HAPPENNED EVERYTIME
No one ever scolded the kids

in short they were the coolest parents especially karan and armaan mom prerna who always loved the 3 girls and always support riddhima and gunjan no matter if they are correct or not

nupur was always the cutest of all she never gave a chance to anyone to blame her

And like this years and years passed

ok now lets see someore masti in there lifes , after few more years

4 YEARS LATER

NOW THE GROUP IS IN 9TH STANDARD GROWN ENOUGHT TO UNDERSTAND THAT NOW THEY CAN'T EVEN THINK OS LIVING A DAY WITHOUT EACH OTHER

THERE FRIENDSHIP WAS NOW BECOME SOO POPULAR IN TOWN THAT EVERYONE KNEW THAT THEY ALL 6 WILL ALLWAYS BE TOGETHER

IT'S HOLI

THE NIGHT OF HOLIKA DEHEN [THE DAY BEFORE THE EVENT IN WHICH WEE PLAY WITH COLOURS WEE USE TO CELEBRATE HOLI BY BURNING WOODS]

EVERYONE WAS IN A PARTY MOOD TRADITIONALLY DRESSED FOR BURNING HOLIKA

riddhima was always like a tom boy type so she was not so comfortable in indian clothes and this was the topic of the hour for the group for which armaan and samrat were teasing her

riddhima was wearing a suit she looked different to all as she usually dont wear suits she felt more comfortable in jeans and usally wear jeans top only

the functions begans

mayank and armaan are standing in the hall and samrat enters with some packet in his hand

armaan: yaar mayank don't you think that today's function is a bit bore

mayank: let the holi burn then wee will make the function exciting enter's samrat

samrat: what's exciting  mayank?

mayank:  nothing at all  you tell , [looked towards his hand] whats there in your hand ? [asked suspeciously]

samrat: what these ...[pointing towards the packet] colours .

mayank: [taking packet from samrat and after looking in it]  colours  ,samrat  holi is tommorow in which wee play with these

samrat: i know that mayank and i m not going to use them today u keep them in your room for tommorow

mayank: karan uncle have allready bought soo many for tommorow ..

samrat: yaa but that r kept with riddzs and  NUPUR and GUNJAN  r also going to stay with riddzs tonight

armaan: yaa so what's a big deal in that ..nupur aur gunjan to hafte ke 4 din yahee rehte hai riddhima ke saath , and baake ke din vo teeno yaa too nupur ke yaa gunjan ke ghar overnight stay karte hai

samrat: arre yaar i m saying that don't wee need  to welcome them  tomorrow morning outside ridzs room [with evil smile]

mayank: how is there any plan...? [asked curiously]

samrat: haa hai to sahhe  ? [with evil grin]

armaan: aree too jaldi batta naa  [exitedly]

suddenly a voice from behind disturbed there conversation

voice: Kya bataana hai samrat ?

the boys immediately turned it was gunjan on the gate she was wearing this

she was really stylish and modern type of girl and normally wear these types of clothes  just occationally

mayank: nothing gunjan ..wee were just talking in general...

[he said changing the topic as they don't want there plan to leak out in front of the girls as they know gunjan will straight away tell everythink in front of other girls as the 3 girls never keep any secret with each other]

samrat: [supporting mayank] ya ya  gunjan well u tell u look gorgeous in this dress

gunjan: thanks samrat where's  nupur and riddhi ?

armaan: ya they r in  riddhima's room

again a voice come from behind inturrupting armaan words

voice: nope wee r over here

they again turned back towards the stairs it was riddhma and nupur standing there moving down the stairs

nupur dress

riddhima's dress

nupur do wear suits sometimes so it was normal for her but riddhima never wear them , but today she was also wearing a suit

they came down and stand there in the hall in front of others

mayank: oh hi nupur , hamaare riddhima kahaa hai ?

[asking to make fun of riddhima in a suit]

ridd: mayuu i m standing here in front of you ...[replied angrily]

mayank : riddzs its you ops maine dekhaa hi nahii   ...[started with a laugh]  you wearing a suit

samrat: yaa riddzs tere tabiyat to theek hai naa [teasing her]

ridzs: now what's there to laugh in this ...its just a suit...not any joker's dress...what so funny?

armaan: nothing ab latest  bike model per koi 1970's ke scooters ka tag laga deega to ajeeb to lagega hi na... hain na samrat

[and the 3 boys started laughing again]

riddh: haha ... very funny armaan tumhe bike aur cars ke allawa aur kuch bhe suujhta hai ya nahi

armaan: hai naa ye ke aaj holi hai aur sab hamaara baahar wait kar rahe hai ab chale ...god riddhima tum kitne baate karti ho 

[armaan joked again to tease her again as all of them knew very well that the guys were busy talking and riddhima had just arrived still he wanted to again start with a fight and so happened]

riddh: kya? [in a shock] maine kaha baate kare main to abhi aaye hu tum log hi itni der se lage hue the baate

mayank: please don't start a fight now... lets move out we need to burn the holi

everybody moved out of the hall towards the garden where the arrangements were maid

they all ended up with the pooja soon and then they all started dancing on dhol but they end up early as they all know that they have to play holi in the morning so its better to sleep early

NEXT MORNING HOLI...

Its about 9 in morning Riddhima, nupur and gunjan are still sleeping in riddhima's room her room's door is closed

the boys got up early as per there plan they were ready by now
they assembled outside riddhima room , holding a bucket full of coloured water they plan to put it on the girls the minute they step out of the room

they were waiting for the girls they knew the girls can be out any time

mayank: samrat i think they 3 r still sleeping

armaan: haan yaar wee r waiting since long time they r not out yet

samrat: have patience yaar kehte hai na "sabbra ka phall geela hota hai" [with evil laugh]

armaan: abbe 'geela' nahi 'meetha' yaar mesaal to sahi se bol

samrat: ha ha vo hi ab burra na maan aaj holi hai

mayank: I think they r coming out guys ready

the boys got alert they were so much concentrating towards the door that they didn't even noticed that somebody was standing there behind them and before they can understand anything
they can feel huge amount of water being pored together over 3 of them

They heard a voice of giggling and laughing
instantantly and in a shock they all turned back it was the 3 girls

ridd , nupur and gunjan :  holi hai   [shouting] ...happy holi guys

mayank: riddi tum teeno yahaa i mean ... tum to ..andar

gunjan: [cutting his words in between] the mayank ?? correct it  hum andar the ?? ab hum yahaa hai

nupur: haan tumhe kya laga ki tum aisa koi plan karoge aur humme pata bhi nahi chalega

riddi: jee haan samrat i m sure ki itna bekar aur flop plan tumhara hi hoga

samrat: ok riddi [in an annoyeded tone] itna khush hone ki jaroorat nahi hai

gunjan: soo sad [teasing the boys ] aap teeno ka plan to flop ho gaya

armaam: achaa ab to batao tum bahar kaise ...i mean

riddi : vo kya hai na hum jaante the ki tum log kuch to karne waale ho ab aisa to ho hi nahi sakta ki tum teeno itni sharaafat se holi khel lo isseliye hum ne tumpar puure najar rakhe hue thi

gunjan: haan aur jab tum teeno yahaa chup gaye to hum samaj gaye ki aap ye karne waale hai phir kya tha hum log balcony se room see bahar nikal gaye aur peeche se aa gaye

samrat: tum teeno balcony see aaye ho riddhi tere balcony see kaise aa gaye tum teeno vo to kaafi upar hai [asked suspiciously]

nupur: haan upar hai par waaha portable stairs bhi to rakhe hue hai na

mayank: stairs riddhi tere room ki balcony mein portable stairs kaha se aaye?

armaan: ek minute ridzs tere balcony see tum riddhi kahi tum teeno chup chup kar kahi jaate ho kya i mean tabhi koi balcony use karega varna to har koi seedhe raaste se jaayega

riddhi: aree ye kya baat hue [ trying to protect herself] ab kisse ke paas stairs hai to kya usne koi crime kar diya

mayank: mujhe tujhpe shaq ho raha hai;  [in a joking gesture]

gunjan: guys i think aap log bhool rahe hai aaj holi hai baahar chale [ trying to change the topic]

nupur: ya lets goo

they all went out smilingly

the girls proceeds towards the ground searching for there friends but they all were not there

and as they went in ground for search they got an attack 'an gulaal attack' by there 3 friends and in just a second the 3 girls were head to toe coloured

boys together: happy holiii

samrat: ab hua badla puraaa

armaan: haan ab kaho kaun hai better planner

ridz: excusemeee isme tumne kya plan kiya armaan tum hameesha ye kyon prove karna chahate ho ki you r better

arman: becoz i m ... u know riddhima "i m the best"

riddi: no u r not armaan tum bhool gaye aaj hum jeete the aur tumhaara plan flop hua tha

armaan: haan per ab to hum jeet gaye hai na

ridd: really ... not so soon armaan

{and she picked a 'thali' filled with 'gulaal' and poured the full gulaal on armaan head}

{now armaan was also fully coloured}

armaan: riddhima ki bacheee... ab dekh tu..

[he took a water pipe and held it towards riddhima but she ran off and  hence armaan ke water attack ka shikaar hue gunjan nupur mayank and samrat ]

[Then they all took buckets of water together and poured full on armaan from all four sides]

Meanwhile riddhima bought a full bucket filled with water balloons and she sat in the tree house constructed in there garden and started firing the balloons on all the people there

This was there holi i know very kiddish but all of them r still in 9th standard

they all were still kids and so celebrated there holi in a kiddish manner

HOLI IS OVER

SAME DAY IN THE EVENING

all the kids were sitting in the living room

gunjan: aaj kitna mazza aaya na

nupur: yaa now i m soo tired

Entered karan in the living room where the kids were sitting

karan: kya baat hai aaj ye 'shaitaano ki toole '  itni shaant kaise baithe hue hai 

riddz: karan uncle please ... we r really tired today

armaan: haan ...buddy [note: armaan allways addressed him as buddy] ... aaj humne jamkar holi khele hai

karan: haan aaj bahut mazza aaya na holi party mein bas aggar sujal bhi hota to aur bhi maza aata

[ actually riddhima and mayank mom dad were not in town from 2 weeks and they were on a business trip of a month and so mayank and riddhima were karan's and armaan's mom responsibility  and gunjan and nupur were also living with riddhima for the month so that she don't feel lonely and as usuall the girls were having blast ]

ridd: haan karan uncle vo mom ka call aaya tha keh rahe the ki 15 days aur lagege unhe this is not done na [ complaining ] aap log to town mein rehte hi nahi ab jab dekho koi business tour ...work...bas

samrat: haan dad I wonder aap aur mom aaj yahaa kaise reh gaye aap bhi to delhi ja rahe the kisi conference pe

karan: i know beta tumhe bura lagta hai hummara baar baar tours per jaana per kya kare business hi aisa hai ki travel karna hi padta hai phir ab itne din ke liye jaana hota hai to tum dono ki mom bhi humaare saath jaati hai hum tumhe bhi le jaate per tumhare school hote hai na

mayank: nahi uncle hum yahi theek hai humhe itna travel nahi karna haan aur aap jaayeye chotimaa hai na yahaa humaara khyaal rakhne ke liye

[ actually mayank was really very understanding and he can understand there situation]

[ "chootima" is armaan mom 'prerna' all the children used to call her ""chooti ma"" and she was really like a second mother to them more than there real one]

samrat: ya dad mayank is right

karan: achaa ab kaafi raat ho gaye hai sab jakar so jaao

[ karan was upset that they were not able to give valuable time to kids due to there business but at the same time he was really happy to see that all the kids were so understanding and still all kids loved them a lot]

FEW DAYS PASSED

it was sunday morning

all 6 were in the play ground

Having a cycle race between riddhima  , armaan and samrat

armaan was almost about to win riddhima was a bit distant behind him and samrat was really behind in no scope to win hehe

riddhima realised that armaan was really near the end and she will now loose so she just played a trick she bring out a small ball from his pocket and through it towards armaan cycle tyre

armaan lost his balance and so his speed and hence riddhima chassed him and won the race

riddz: yeee main jeet gaye

armaan: nahi ye cheating

riddz: cheating...[ said in a shock as if she is sooo innocent ] aur maine.

armaan: haan riddhima tumne [ blaming her]

riddz: maine koi cheating nahi ki...

armaan: jhooth mat bolo tumne hi to vo ball through ki the

ridd: ball... kaunsa ball?..  dekho tum haar gaye to natak kar rahe ho

armaan: natak main nahi, tum kar rahi ho...

samrat: haan riddz armaan is right tumne ball through kiya tha i saw that

[ ridd was as ussual just not ready to accept her cheat ]

ridd: samrat tu bhiii... tujhe nahi chodongi main ...you both are liers...

mayank: riddzs ab rehne de...hum sab jaante hai ki kaun kitne paani mein hai..

[ ridd now realizes that her plan has failed and no one is going to trust her and so she realized that now she just can't argue further]

riddz: achaa theek hai... tumme se kisse ko mujhper bharoosa nahi hai...koi baat nahi,...main jeet to gaye.

armaan: haan cheating karke ... riddima "tum kabhi mujhse jeet nahi sakti"

ridd: armaan ek din tumhe harra kar rahungi aur dekhna main tumse jeetongi...vo bhi farely

armaan: ya ya in your dreams because in reality nooo chance

samrat: achaa ab bas...chal armaan samrat cricket khelne chalte hai

ridd: haan main bhi khelungi

samrat: nahi riddzs tum cricket nahi khelogi

ridd: mujhe khelna hai bus final ab no arguments

mayank: lekin ridd [ as he was saying riddh cut her sentence]

ridd: nahiii mujhe khelna hai

gunjan: haan actually main bhi khelungi aur nupur bhi

[as they were also there when all this argument was going]

samrat: ok then lets make a team then they played cricket

[as it was riddhima's demand riddhima was so pampered in the group that no one disappoints her they all fulfill all her wishes ]

THIS WAY TIME IS PASSING AWAY AND THERE

FRIENDSHIP BECOMING MORE AND MORE STRONGER

ok now that's all for now

These were some small small events from there life's there life was full of these kind of masti and mazaak moments only

precap : few more years passed they r in senior secondary now
interschool basket ball match armaan captain
everyone cheering for him Friendship day celebration and armaan and mayank fighting for riddhima

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshiAClairvoyant20Bhawna_artimayuloveuSM_317pinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifeRoxxy47

Go to top