Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Baby vs Manvi - Manvi wins! (Page 5)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I agree with u Tara those dialogue wasn't needed at all
We All know jeevika will choose her sis over the baby but to make it so easy isn't right n not real either motherhood is very especial bond n is the strongest of all relationships n everybody knows just to make jeevika as EHMMBH they r actually making Her a heartless mother before even the choosing between comes she was about to fall n some one told her to be careful as she is preg not the exect dialogue but it's the main point then how could a mother just say u come first for me who asked who comes first she was just told to be more carefull n that's the answer she give what does this mean her sis not on the death bed she is fit n fine n attending her own Roka so is she trying say cause I'm dancing at ur Roka I don't care about the baby let me fall while dancing at ur Roka cause that's more important than the baby those r harsh words to use for ur first unborn child they just playing everything else for the sake of behnas now if they actually show us jeevika saying this in the actually epi I will not feel anything for her when the time choosing between comes if she in dilemma I wil feel she is just showing off

MadhuChowdary Senior Member
MadhuChowdary
MadhuChowdary

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
whatever it is.if they want to justify ehmmbh there are so many ways.this is not at all acceptable.why dont they choose some other way to prove this thing ehmmbh.not this track,every character lost their charm.this is a very good show.dont ruin it cv's.loyal fans like us are loosing interest.plz wake up.

may be this reply is not related to the topic.now a days i am very disappointed with the show.this is just my POV.no offense to anyone.
-Alishah- Goldie
-Alishah-
-Alishah-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I only half agree with you because this promo DOESN'T give the message - to me, that if Jeevika had to give up her baby then it would be an easy decision, but it't just trying to say that even though thebaby is important, Manvi is more, I don't think there is a problem with her saying that because Jeevika has bought Manvi up like a daughter, they are sisters but they share the relationship of a mother and daughter, but I may just think that this isn't a problem because I haven't had kids. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha.K.-bonbon-

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhavichowdary

whatever it is.if they want to justify ehmmbh there are so many ways.this is not at all acceptable.why dont they choose some other way to prove this thing ehmmbh.not this track,every character lost their charm.this is a very good show.dont ruin it cv's.loyal fans like us are loosing interest.plz wake up.

may be this reply is not related to the topic.now a days i am very disappointed with the show.this is just my POV.no offense to anyone.

rofl..its ohk...i guess everyone is pretty much venting out their frustration here!!!

ANd yes...justifying the title of this show in such a way...well CVs shouldn't forget the title was better justified even when Jeevika and Manvi dint say atma dialogues Tongue
Making it OTT these days is what is totally ruining it!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuChowdary

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ali_281

I only half agree with you because this promo DOESN'T give the message - to me, that if Jeevika had to give up her baby then it would be an easy decision, but it't just trying to say that even though thebaby is important, Manvi is more, I don't think there is a problem with her saying that because Jeevika has bought Manvi up like a daughter, they are sisters but they share the relationship of a mother and daughter, but I may just think that this isn't a problem because I haven't had kids.

We all know that jeevika is like a mother to manvi but my question to u is manvi isn't on the death bed yet why in the world will u choose ur unborn baby so u can dance at ur sis Roka cause what we saw is jeevika dancing n is about to Fall when Manvi cought her n remind her that she needs to be carefull as she is preg ok now I wanna know where those words come from what was the need to say that who asked her to choose yet if u can only tell me what was the need to say what she said if she doesn't mean to dance at ur roka is more improtant then my unborn child so it doesn't matter if I fall something happens to the baby as I was all happy n dancing for u which mother in the World says that about her child N how can u choose between ur kids with a smile it's redicilous
tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun2011

I agree with u Tara those dialogue wasn't needed at all
We All know jeevika will choose her sis over the baby but to make it so easy isn't right n not real either motherhood is very especial bond n is the strongest of all relationships n everybody knows just to make jeevika as EHMMBH they r actually making Her a heartless mother before even the choosing between comes she was about to fall n some one told her to be careful as she is preg not the exect dialogue but it's the main point then how could a mother just say u come first for me who asked who comes first she was just told to be more carefull n that's the answer she give what does this mean her sis not on the death bed she is fit n fine n attending her own Roka so is she trying say cause I'm dancing at ur Roka I don't care about the baby let me fall while dancing at ur Roka cause that's more important than the baby those r harsh words to use for ur first unborn child they just playing everything else for the sake of behnas now if they actually show us jeevika saying this in the actually epi I will not feel anything for her when the time choosing between comes if she in dilemma I wil feel she is just showing off

this is just a promo...and we really dont know how it will cum out in the end...!!!
So wont be very harsh on the roka part...!!!
Jeevikas character has been shown pretty messed up these days...its just that one line which is very unreal and pathetic to hear!
MadhuChowdary Senior Member
MadhuChowdary
MadhuChowdary

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun2011

We all know that jeevika is like a mother to manvi but my question to u is manvi isn't on the death bed yet why in the world will u choose ur unborn baby so u can dance at ur sis Roka cause what we saw is jeevika dancing n is about to Fall when Manvi cought her n remind her that she needs to be carefull as she is preg ok now I wanna know where those words come from what was the need to say that who asked her to choose yet if u can only tell me what was the need to say what she said if she doesn't mean to dance at ur roka is more improtant then my unborn child so it doesn't matter if I fall something happens to the baby as I was all happy n dancing for u which mother in the World says that about her child N how can u choose between ur kids with a smile it's redicilous

writers/editers confused dear.they wants to give some other msg,but it turned into some other thing...
tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

I never said that it will be an easy decision ... all i said is she wont think twice before making a decision...!!!!

Jeevika has bought up Manvi LIKE a daughter...that doesn't mean she can give Manvi preference in SUCH A WAY!!!

Baby se pehle tu aati hai Maanu...the dialogue is ridiculous...saying sumthing like that for an unborn child...Ouch!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romanticgurl070

Go to top