India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Baby vs Manvi - Manvi wins! (Page 4)

Kajol20 Senior Member
Kajol20
Kajol20

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I was hoping the weren't going to do an abortion or any of that sort. That Virika can start their new family now. What will happen to Viren? Will he agree? Maanvi obviously can't be a mother, so if Jeevika aborts the first one, what will happen if she is pregnant again?

UGH! I was really hoping for NO abortion or anything, and if that does happen, everyone knows how the family is. They'll probably, no obviously be against it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raspberrytorterelentless.

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
nothingz new...this dialogue somehow justifies title...
but when cvs had to show Virman lovestory they gave lame dialogues to everyone like J to Virat - Main jaanti hun mannu ka dard mujhse bhi pehle tum tak pohanchta hai.. and regarding old episodes i was like Really?
Its cvs purani aadat...
though i dont want J to abort her child,
and abt her dialogue it justifies the title i know, but for J, M is also her child.. 1st child... and again m repeating - koi bhi Maa ek nayi jaan ko duniya mein laane ke liye apne pehle bache ko marta hua nahin chod sakti...  Regarding this fact, they gave such dialogue to J... this is logic..
logics and wishes are different things...  i always wanted to see Virika and their child, so i started writing ss... but here logically if J sacrifices it on M, then nothingz wrong :)
.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I have been rather disappointed with the show for a while. I'm not bashing the show, but to me from the VirMan confession (or even prior to that - perhaps going back to Virat finding out about the cancer) the show hasn't had as much charm.
I've been visiting this forum for updates as I just don't have the patience to watch the episodes until the show significantly improves.
But the way people are saying that Jeevika told Maanvi that she takes priority over her baby... I'm not a mother (miles away from being anywhere near that stage!) but I feel that if Jeevika goes through an abortion in this way, as she needs to take care of Maanvi, there will be uproar amongst their families as well as the audience. I would have preferred if they decided to use the baby as a bone marrow match for Maanvi. That's still not fair to the baby, but it can still tie in with Maanvi taking priority.

No offence intended. Just to clarify, I'm not saying all of this to bash anyone who has an abortion. As per my religion and upbringing I will always be pro-life (except for in extenuating circumstances), however I understand that people have different reasons for having abortions. I just don't think Jeevika can be justified if she does this.

Edited by .Ghausia. - 06 August 2012 at 5:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211raspberrytortesonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
lmaooo sruthi showed me the promo for diff reasonsLOL ok.. now tht m over it.. lolll or may be not.. sorry.. 

ok so yup.. tht promo wasnt just distasteful and insensitive it was utterly ridiculous.. it was a random leap to say tht manvi holds more imp.. dancing away in the roka = manvi is more imp in my life.. m sorry m not really seeing it.. as the promo came across.. manu i wld rather be careless and dance in your wedding and slip and wen u remind me di u r pregnant too.. i wld give my dil atma parmatma lines (coz thts wat my unidimensional character sketch is) n as usual be totally lateral about it..

and if the promo is the real deal.. i will take it on a convictional higher harshness (the swamz way) and say this character doesnt deserve the motherhood (or lemme correct it.. ANY OTHER order of motherhood) and I hope the unborn baby gives up on this mother than vice versa for its own sanity.. coz who's to say the baby just like every other relationship in Jeevika's life will not play second fiddle.. m just off this show for weeks now n the story doesnt even interest me by bits.. the sisters can sit by the ganga ghaat n do JAI JEEMAN.. n let the other lesser mortals in the show lead a normal life.. this drama is a big time snoozefest.. n extremely boring and cliche in the name of drama.. 

and for Viren's further side-tracking or butchering.. can i suggest something mindblasting to the CVs they can endorse their NAYI SOCH by showing viren advocating the abortion (coz face it.. the only consistent devil's advocate is Swamini and tg for one normal Selfish personLOL).. let the rest waddle in their sugar coated magnanimity.. pretty pathetic really

Edited by sonali.19281 - 06 August 2012 at 5:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi_m9luckromanticgurl070urmiltara_211Shineon

Shineon IF-Rockerz
Shineon
Shineon

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

yeah, the problem with the writers of this show is they dont have a middle ground...it is always extremes...if they want to hilight behnas then they forget everything else and tones down everything except behna emotions...it is not reality for a new mom that too carrying her first child to say that too lightly...but they want to hi light only the behna mahanta right now...so they will play down everything else in their characters...rather irritating...I wish they knew how to keep  various emotions balanced and bring out the behna relationship too***sigh

Edited by Rach-dc - 06 August 2012 at 6:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivFemiristtara_211sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach-dc

yeah, the problem with the writers of this show is they dont have a middle ground...it is always extremes...if they want to hilight behnas then they forget everything else and tones down everything except behna emotions...it is not reality for a new mom that too carrying her first child to say that too lightly...but they want to hi light only the behna mahanta right now...so they will play down everything else in their characters...rather irritating...I wish they knew how to keep  various emotions balanced and bring out the behna relationship too***sigh

wait.. You suggesting MULTI-DIMENSIONS and LAYERSSS from these stereotypical leads.. 

in maya sarabhai fashion.. complete aghast look "whadya sayyy"

am beyond even bothered to be hopeful.. there is NO RHYME or REASON watsoever in this show.. watered down to the basics or less.. and a total insult even to the mob mentality .. n these ppl wonder why the trps are low.. you mean they are hoping to CONNECT with some normal person's emotions by constantly showing half baked travesties.. thats seriously offensive .. wonder what they think the catered audience IQ or EQ is..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211Shineon

urmil Goldie
urmil
urmil

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with you...jeevika treats maanvi like her baby then how could she give maanvi priority over her baby. a mother never discriminates among her children. secondly, its not only jeevika's baby bt also viren's so she can't take any decision alone. i just hope cvs handle this topic with much sensibility and responsibilty. i want them to show whatever decision jeevika takes, it should be with viren's full support and so it should be their mutual decision. 
tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha.K.

nothingz new...this dialogue somehow justifies title...
but when cvs had to show Virman lovestory they gave lame dialogues to everyone like J to Virat - Main jaanti hun mannu ka dard mujhse bhi pehle tum tak pohanchta hai.. and regarding old episodes i was like Really?
Its cvs purani aadat...
though i dont want J to abort her child,
and abt her dialogue it justifies the title i know, but for J, M is also her child.. 1st child... and again m repeating - koi bhi Maa ek nayi jaan ko duniya mein laane ke liye apne pehle bache ko marta hua nahin chod sakti...  Regarding this fact, they gave such dialogue to J... this is logic..
logics and wishes are different things...  i always wanted to see Virika and their child, so i started writing ss... but here logically if J sacrifices it on M, then nothingz wrong :)

Thats what makes it more pathetic Neha...makers giving such a dialogue to Jeevika to just justify the title of the show!

I have already said in my main post...that had the dialogue been ki mannu ..baby ke saath tu bhi mere liye utni hi zaroori...i could have atleast tried to digest it...LOL

ANd i would prefer not to comment on logic in this show...the show is far away from any LOGIC!

Go to top