Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Baby vs Manvi - Manvi wins! (Page 3)

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirManForLife

I dont know whats wrong with the CVs, they are completely ruining everything!!! First, they start rushing the track, and now this! The quality of this show is going down desperately, and the very story which endeared us to it is being ruinedUnhappy hope the CVs read your post, and start cleaning up their act

Repeating what i said in reply to earlier comments - 

Being a hardcore Virika fan..i used to always say that Virika have never got a track...nd jo bhi mila...that was ruined(jaiswal track!)

But now i can say...EVERY single track of this show has been ruined Big smile

the damage is beyond repair...even if CVs rectify nd make a gud track... reference will always be given to the present attitude!!!! and well i dont think CVs are capable of making anything right...!!

We should just continue watching this show to get to see our favs onscreen...LOL

Edited by tara_211 - 06 August 2012 at 1:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sara_

romanticgurl070 Goldie
romanticgurl070
romanticgurl070

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
the promo clearly shows that jeevika cares abt manvi than her baby n very soon we may get to c jeevika choosing manvi over her n VIREN'S baby Unhappy
the cv, what to say abt them????
they themselves they don't know what to give viewers n what viewers want to watch... they do wat they likeUnhappy
from the start of the show, they ruin each n every track (loopholes during n after wedding, jaiswal, cancer, virat career n many others), was hoping them to handle the pregnancy well but they r going to ruin it too!!!

in the promo jeevika is looking gorgeous n viren of course hot!!!
loved jeevika dance, but when every1 knows she is pregnant n needs to b more careful, how can they allow her to dance like this... 

'chutku  se pehle tu aati hai mannu' : how can a mother say this for her very own unborn child??? this means her child is important for her :< 

hope viren does not support her if ever she decides to abort the child... viren always wanted a child n now hope he takes the best decision coz its HIS child too!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sara_tara_211relentless.

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
thanks for agreeing guys...the entire funda of justifying the title of the show ...nd giving such dialogues to Jeevika is just not right!!!

Lets see how Viren reacts to this baby se pehle tu atti hai hai mannu thought or action of Jeevika!!

Its absolutely ridiculous for a mother to say that for her unborn child...be it for anyone!!!

romanticgurl070

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I'm so put off with this whole sacrificing the baby for a sister track. May be we are all assuming to a massive extent, but promos could be misleading. YES, Manvi is important to Jeevika just like she is to Manvi, but giving away a baby for even someone this close to you, is plain stupid. Even manvi wouldn't want Jeevika to do that for her.

You summarised it all Tara, but i just dont want jeevika to take any wrong step just for one person, and this time Viren shouldn't even support her, and WHY would he Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameerah1992_Sara_tara_211

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yamz-

I'm so put off with this whole sacrificing the baby for a sister track. May be we are all assuming to a massive extent, but promos could be misleading. YES, Manvi is important to Jeevika just like she is to Manvi, but giving away a baby for even someone this close to you, is plain stupid. Even manvi wouldn't want Jeevika to do that for her.

You summarised it all Tara, but i just dont want jeevika to take any wrong step just for one person, and this time Viren shouldn't even support her, and WHY would he Unhappy

I am not even thinking of the track right now Yamz...just the one dialogues was annoying enough!

As i said...its sad that the makers of the show are unable to put a thought behind such things...nd write the dialogues accordingly!

Virens actions is what everyone is waiting for...hope the makers don't disappoint us there ... as they have always!!!

relentless.

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Tara, I absolutely agree with you. People did want the title to be proven right, but if this is the way they're trying to prove it right, then it's absolutely WRONG. None of them are ideal behna's, because if one sister doesn't give two damns about her baby just for her sister, that may make her an ideal sister in one or two eyes, but not an ideal mother. And the other, should explain to her older sister, to take care of her baby as well as her, instead of all this 'phoolon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai' music in the BG, and just smiling :/ I want to see how Viren reacts to this 'chutku se pehle Mannu hai' dialogue, if I was Viren, I'd be so pissed. 

You don't have to sacrifice your babies for your sister. you might take care of your sister a lot during pregnancy and motherhood, but that doesn't mean you don't give think twice before picking between a sister and a child. In my eyes, they're just CRIMINALS, okay? Abortion is a bad thing and should be stopped, rather than being encouraged through prime time shows. 

I know, you must be thinking, where did abortion come from? But I, and many others can see clearly that abortion is a topic which will be raised in the future track of EHMMBH. 

I'm not taking sides here, I'm against everything whats happening in EHMMBH. Anyway, my job's done, bah bye! 

relentless.

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
yup agreed with u
but the title is ek hazaron meri behna hai so maybe to justify title they had put such thing
but the dialouge would have been better
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
@ Tara

LMAO as far as Viren is concerned, his character has been butchered to a terrible extent. But as we all know Viren, is a practical person who puts in a lot of thoughts before taking a step ahead. But which husband would support his wife, when giving away a baby for a sibling is concerned..

So lets see whats in future for us, I cannot see Virika being destroyed by the makers for the sake of Manvi Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romanticgurl070tara_211

Go to top