Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Baby vs Manvi - Manvi wins! (Page 2)

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -afghaniibabe

Originally posted by tara_211

They might rectify it in the episodes...but still as a promo..the first impact was definitely pathetic!!
Its sad that the makers of the show cant really put a thought behind such stuff...all they are doin these days is run behind TRPs...bhaad mein jaaye logic nd feelings!!

I so agree on this one! I miss so much that actually should have been showed, but put behind when the scene is gone or something smilar

Viren has always wanted a child, and remember the first time, where they thought Jeevika was pregnant, how disappointed he actually became.. don't think that he would that easy give up on his child. That must create some fire between him and Jeevika.. but maybe again he is the understanding Pati and Jiju and maybe agree.. :I

- asma

Its his own child so i can say that Viren wont agree ever!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sara_tara_211

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Jeevika wont put anything above Manvi and thats a given!

But what i wanted was to show that the baby is equal importance/priority in jeevika's life like her sister is as both are children arent they as she raised Manvi like her own daughter!

Yet to show that the baby is not even a priority for her shows to me that was just so insensitive to say. Jeevika might be able to give up her child (abort it) for Manvi's sake for bone marrow transplant but Viren will be 100% against it as much as he loves Manvi, its his own child something which he has dreamed of since he got married. 

Viren has much right as Jeevika to decide about their baby  as he is the father of the baby & I do hope we dont get to see Jeevika deciding it by herself & doing it without Viren's knowledge as then a whole new problem will surface.

Hey Mo..(sorry dont know ur name)!

@bold - if this is the track the CVs have planned then i might be interested in watching...but seeing the history of EHMMBH...their have never been any such kind of misunderstanding...or hiding the truth shown in the show..!!
Last thing i want to see is Viren getting convinced coz of Jeevikas crying or her healthLOL

The scene where Viren talks to Virat ...hy becoming a father is so speacial to him was a beautiful scene nd the dialogues were so heartwarming! 
It will be utter nonsense to show Viren agreeing easily...or even agreeing at all!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManForLife

preetivr Goldie
preetivr
preetivr

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

wish she didnt give up just like that.

well  am keeping no hopes. just wishing the track as strong as it can be will not be spoilt

_Sara_ Goldie
_Sara_
_Sara_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Tara i completely agree with your post.

I am excited for the Roka track itself, and i WAS eagerly waiting for a promo.. and When they actually decide to show a promo (After 2-3 weeks) - it is utter and completely delirious!

What the hell was the need to give away the future track liek that? And Jeevika's line is way exaggerated and unecessary !

Now we know why EHMMBH is getting lower TRPS's or consistantly the same score.. Its purely because they are trying to RUSH the track..

Ok im not saying, DRAG it.. But at least use your common sense and be realistic..

I dont know whats the rush about, why are the CV's rushing the show? it is such a beautiful show and its starting to go downhill.. Similarly like the other CV's show (Dill Mill Gaye)

It personally hurts me to say this but i genuinly think that CVs want to end this show ASAP and concentrate on their upcoming 'Teri meri Love Stories' - Well Good bloody luck to that.. The same thing will happen

Sorry for my ranting post people, but im seriosly so disapointed to where this is going.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeehamadhu0702Norstar

priyankamool Groupbie
priyankamool
priyankamool

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
IKRRR!! What were the writers doing when writing stuff like that??? Seriously now?? They are ruining everything! I was like what the hell is she saying? :O

tara_211

VirManForLife Senior Member
VirManForLife
VirManForLife

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I dont know whats wrong with the CVs, they are completely ruining everything!!! First, they start rushing the track, and now this! The quality of this show is going down desperately, and the very story which endeared us to it is being ruinedUnhappy hope the CVs read your post, and start cleaning up their act

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstar_Sara_

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.7

Tara i completely agree with your post.

I am excited for the Roka track itself, and i WAS eagerly waiting for a promo.. and When they actually decide to show a promo (After 2-3 weeks) - it is utter and completely delirious!

What the hell was the need to give away the future track liek that? And Jeevika's line is way exaggerated and unecessary !

Now we know why EHMMBH is getting lower TRPS's or consistantly the same score.. Its purely because they are trying to RUSH the track..

Ok im not saying, DRAG it.. But at least use your common sense and be realistic..

I dont know whats the rush about, why are the CV's rushing the show? it is such a beautiful show and its starting to go downhill.. Similarly like the other CV's show (Dill Mill Gaye)

It personally hurts me to say this but i genuinly think that CVs want to end this show ASAP and concentrate on their upcoming 'Teri meri Love Stories' - Well Good bloody luck to that.. The same thing will happen

Sorry for my ranting post people, but im seriosly so disapointed to where this is going.

ROFL...hi5 girl..u nd I are disappointed with CVs totally...though for different reasons Wink

_Sara_

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyankamool

IKRRR!! What were the writers doing when writing stuff like that??? Seriously now?? They are ruining everything! I was like what the hell is she saying? :O

ROFL...my reaction was pretty evident on fb LOL
Pathetic dialogue...total disappointment...nd not even expecting sumthing great from the CVs regarding Virika..!! 
I will continue watching this show to see how gorgeous KT nd KD luk in the function!!! 

And our entertainment source Kryan are more than enough...Wink

-afghaniibabe

Go to top