Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Baby vs Manvi - Manvi wins!

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Disclaimer: This post is not a Manvi bashing post at all! 

EHMMBH has been disappointing from the past few weeks (well for me its been disappointing since much longer!!)

I know fans are really happy to see the new promo. After days of rona-dhona a happy track is definitely sumthing to look forward to!

BUT the entire baby se pehle tu aati hai mannu wasn't a dialogue well written. 
(i really dint like the chutku word hence will use baby)

Not only did it blindly give away the future track...but also it was sad to hear it from a few weeks pregnant woman! 

It is pretty clear that Jeevika wont even think twice before giving her baby away for Manvi...well yes it does go superbly well with the title of the show...but for a mother...sacrificing ur baby for anyone is not at all easy! And the promo just made it too easy!! 

The dialogue would have been much better had it been baby ke saath tu bhi mere liye utni hi zaroori hai...nd hence would have also given a glimpse of the dilemma Jeevika might have to go through in the future track!!

PS. will definitely reply to logical replies...nd will ignore the rest conveniently!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am in agreement with you - it did give away the story. The almost  nonchalant attitude in Jeevika towards her baby came across badly. 

Let us hope the actual episodes are much more refined. 

delete1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This is exactly what I feared. I wrote a long post on this, just asking that can the CVs be trusted with such a track and it seems they can't.

What I desperately did not want was Jeevika firstly going through an abortion, and secondly *when* (because you can't trust these CVs) she does decide to have an abortion, that the decision if a pretty easy one.

It's such a sensitive topic that if they do go down the abortion route, then what I'm afraid we'll see is no conflict within Jeevika about the decision. The promo makes it out as if that it'll be like a yes or no answer to her.

But you never know, they may decide that because of her 'carelessness' she suffers a miscarriage, although to a dramatic sense, it won't really have that big an impact.
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Norstar

I am in agreement with you - it did give away the story. The almost  nonchalant attitude in Jeevika towards her baby came across badly. 

Let us hope the actual episodes are much more refined. 

They might rectify it in the episodes...but still as a promo..the first impact was definitely pathetic!!
Its sad that the makers of the show cant really put a thought behind such stuff...all they are doin these days is run behind TRPs...bhaad mein jaaye logic nd feelings!!
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabeeha

This is exactly what I feared. I wrote a long post on this, just asking that can the CVs be trusted with such a track and it seems they can't.

What I desperately did not want was Jeevika firstly going through an abortion, and secondly *when* (because you can't trust these CVs) she does decide to have an abortion, that the decision if a pretty easy one.

It's such a sensitive topic that if they do go down the abortion route, then what I'm afraid we'll see is no conflict within Jeevika about the decision. The promo makes it out as if that it'll be like a yes or no answer to her.

But you never know, they may decide that because of her 'carelessness' she suffers a miscarriage, although to a dramatic sense, it won't really have that big an impact.

I better not speak on my disappointment with the CVs of this show...(this post might end up getting a MODS warning coz of my abuses i have for them πŸ˜‰)

Being a hardcore Virika fan..i used to always say that Virika have never got a track...nd jo bhi mila...that was ruined(jaiswal track!)

But now i can say...EVERY single track of this show has been ruined πŸ˜ƒ

I have no expectations...their inability to handle a track like Cancer...clearly shows they are incapable of handling any other track in this show!

Sameerah1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree, how can a mother say that about her own child? 😲
 I didn't like that dialogue used in the promo either. πŸ˜³
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tara_211

They might rectify it in the episodes...but still as a promo..the first impact was definitely pathetic!!
Its sad that the makers of the show cant really put a thought behind such stuff...all they are doin these days is run behind TRPs...bhaad mein jaaye logic nd feelings!!

I so agree on this one! I miss so much that actually should have been showed, but put behind when the scene is gone or something smilar

Viren has always wanted a child, and remember the first time, where they thought Jeevika was pregnant, how disappointed he actually became.. don't think that he would that easy give up on his child. That must create some fire between him and Jeevika.. but maybe again he is the understanding Pati and Jiju and maybe agree.. :I

- asma

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jeevika wont put anything above Manvi and thats a given!

But what i wanted was to show that the baby is equal importance/priority in jeevika's life like her sister is as both are children arent they as she raised Manvi like her own daughter!

Yet to show that the baby is not even a priority for her shows to me that was just so insensitive to say. Jeevika might be able to give up her child (abort it) for Manvi's sake for bone marrow transplant but Viren will be 100% against it as much as he loves Manvi, its his own child something which he has dreamed of since he got married. 

Viren has much right as Jeevika to decide about their baby  as he is the father of the baby & I do hope we dont get to see Jeevika deciding it by herself & doing it without Viren's knowledge as then a whole new problem will surface.
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

I so agree on this one! I miss so much that actually should have been showed, but put behind when the scene is gone or something smilar

Viren has always wanted a child, and remember the first time, where they thought Jeevika was pregnant, how disappointed he actually became.. don't think that he would that easy give up on his child. That must create some fire between him and Jeevika.. but maybe again he is the understanding Pati and Jiju and maybe agree.. :I

- asma

Its his own child so i can say that Viren wont agree ever!
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mo710

Jeevika wont put anything above Manvi and thats a given!

But what i wanted was to show that the baby is equal importance/priority in jeevika's life like her sister is as both are children arent they as she raised Manvi like her own daughter!

Yet to show that the baby is not even a priority for her shows to me that was just so insensitive to say. Jeevika might be able to give up her child (abort it) for Manvi's sake for bone marrow transplant but Viren will be 100% against it as much as he loves Manvi, its his own child something which he has dreamed of since he got married. 

Viren has much right as Jeevika to decide about their baby  as he is the father of the baby & I do hope we dont get to see Jeevika deciding it by herself & doing it without Viren's knowledge as then a whole new problem will surface.

Hey Mo..(sorry dont know ur name)!

@bold - if this is the track the CVs have planned then i might be interested in watching...but seeing the history of EHMMBH...their have never been any such kind of misunderstanding...or hiding the truth shown in the show..!!
Last thing i want to see is Viren getting convinced coz of Jeevikas crying or her healthπŸ˜†

The scene where Viren talks to Virat ...hy becoming a father is so speacial to him was a beautiful scene nd the dialogues were so heartwarming! 
It will be utter nonsense to show Viren agreeing easily...or even agreeing at all!!!